Status: Complete!

We'll Tell The Saddest Story Of How We Made It Through This Past Year.

Three: Oops!

My eyes scanned the crowd that had gathered at the airport. There seemed to be an unusually large amount of people for the time of night that it was, but then again several flights had been postponed. Either way, the debarking station was filled to the brim, and since I stood a bit taller than the others, I'd been given the job of finding Austin, Jonathan, Kyle, and Caleb.

Zack whined from somewhere behind me. "Don't you see them yet, Jack? Their flight was supposed to be in an hour ago and I'm dying of hunger." He kicked a trash can melodramatically. "Can't we just leave them here?" 

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be sure to remind you when you're drunk and crying for Caleb that you wanted to leave them here. No one else will put up with your drunken antics."

Zack's fist punched my shoulder. "I do not cry for Caleb when I'm drunk." 

I smirked and turned to face him. "Yes you do." I scrunched up my face and pretended to be Zack. "Jacky, where's Caleb? I miss Caleb. I need my Caleeeeebbbb." I winked at him and color washed over his cheeks.

"I don't really say that," he muttered, but he no longer sounded so sure.

"Yes you doooo. Zacky and Caleb, oouuu." 

"Oh yeah?" Zack said, his eyes gleaming. "On our last tour, I saw you humping a teddy bear and moaning Alex's name. Ohhh, Alex. Mmmm, Alex." He rocked back and forth, making thrusting motions and moaning.

I made a shushing noise to stop him from what he was doing, but he continued. I put my hand over his mouth and he moved forward and began thrusting against my leg. I squealed and was about to kick him when Alex spoke.

"I think I see them over there. Kyle's wearing a yellow shirt." Alex shaded his eyes and pointed in the direction he was looking. Sure enough, it was them. 

Without thinking about where we were or who we were, I moved out from where we were and called out my friends names. Looking at them, I caught their attention by waving my arms over my head. Alex stepped out beside me and pulled me back into our place. But it was too late.

While I'd gotten the boys' attention, I'd also attracted the attention of a crowd of girls standing roughly in the middle of us and them. The girls had heard my cries and had looked up. I heard their cries and cringed.

"Its Jack Barakat!" 

"Jack, we love you!"

"I want to have Kyle's babies!"

"I'm going to marry all of Forever The Sickest Kids!" 

We'd been hovering between some potted plants because we'd wanted to avoid a fan spectacular, but I'd fucked it up. Now, half of the crowd were swarming towards us, while the other half threw themselves at Kyle and the boys. 

I watched as Kyle, Caleb, Jonathan, and Austin got jumped on by various girls. Their bags went flying everywhere and an overeager girl knocked Kyle to the ground. Another had Jonathan pinned against another fake tree and was whispering in his ear as she ran her hands down everywhere. 

Security had gotten on it incredibly quick and had intercepted the girls heading our way. Two girls put up one hell of a fight, screaming and kicking and punching the guards that literally had to pull them down the hallway. Two more guards were blocking the rest of us. 

Another team of guards were working to free the guys. The girls tried to make off with their bags, their clothes, even their plane tickets. A youngish girl of about 13 burst into tears and threw herself at Caleb's feet. He picked her up and hugged her and then sent her off with the guard. Finally, the coast was clear and we all reunited. 

Amid the bro hugs and hellos, security had returned and proceeded to yell at us. One guard in particular glared at me.

"I saw you! What were you thinking? Someone could have been hurt! That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. You're a moron!" The guards fat face got redder every time he spoke and his eyes bugged out of his head. His shiny, bald head.

"Sorry, sir," I squeezed out, trying not to laugh. 

After one more lecture and more eye rolling and eye bugging from baldy, they left. All eight of us looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tears streamed down our faces as we all leaned into each other. 

"What a greeting, huh?" Austin joked. 

"What I can't figure out is how they were all here waiting. Nothing was supposed to be said," Rian remarked. 

All eyes flew to Kyle this time. His face reddened. 

"Oops?" He said, brushing his blonde hair out of his eyes. He smiled at me. "There, Jack, don't feel so bad."

We all laughed, and Alex's phone beeped.

"Flyzik's outside," he announced. "Lets get this show on the road." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacky's an idiot :3 So is Kyle.
Bon, FTSK is officially in the story now so that means the next chapter can have the real good stuff commence. Yays :)
Predictions? Thoughts? Hopes? Leave lots of comments and I'll probably write quicker.
Thanks to everyone who read chapter 2 : all 61 of you. That means 61 of you like this story enough to read all three chapters :') Don't be silent readers though :)
Thanks to jaseyrae23, JessicStar, xkristinehegg, & alltimekasey for your comments.
Happy reading!