Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Earth

Skiree walked across the roof tops of buildings careful not to be seen by any humans not that it really mattered cause. A demon portal had opened in the sky and was about to spit hundreds of demons out on the world of the humans. Skiree hopped to the next building and muttered to herself "oh whats the point the third shard has to be here somewhere". Then she heard an explosion and saw a demon fire at a building across the street destroying it in a turrent of fire. Skiree snarled and jumped down then fired ice at the demon frezzing it then she rammed him and he shattered. Humans ran about in fear then a boy walked up to her and said "they came looking for this dident they". Then he held up his necklace it was a peace of the black fire Skiree nodded then said "not just for that but for you as well your what my people call the life binder". The boy nodded then pulled out a book and said "your her arnt you". Skiree gasped on the cover was a picture of her and Shatterix standing side by side and the title was Skiree: The Pure Fire. Skiree nodded "yes but how did you get that". The boy smiled "I wrote it". Skiree backed in confusion "the you are indeed the life binder we have to go before more demons show up". The boy nodded and said "we can go to my house for now". Skiree nodded and fallowed him down four blocks untill they reached a white and green house on Grand Ave. They went inside and ran upstairs to the boys room and closed the door then the boy asked "you have two peaces which means you can now unleash the pure fire on the demons three to further your contol and five to awaken the spirit of the pure fire". Skiree nodded "so you have been writting my story the whole time"? The boy nodded "yes I'm the reason you are even alive Skiree my name is Brett I made you as a promotion for my website but it failed so I made you a home and a destiny at the time I dident know I was sparking a war but now it seems you may be the last hope for Earth".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I'm the life binder it had to happen and as i'v said i like having twists in my storys