Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Continued Conflict

In a matter of moments the city was abandoned with only Skiree and Snakeion left starring at each other eye to eye. Skiree smiled and said "how dose a dark one like you live for soon long with no regrets of the ones you harm". Snakeion snarled "so the pure fire has been awakened no matter you are still weak". He fired a shadow beam at Skiree which just bounced off her barrior and destroyed a near by building. Skiree closed her eyes and her wings glowed with light then her body transformed she became more narrower her wings vanished her back legs grew longer. When the trasformation was done she was no longer a dragon but a drakal. Skiree held a white sword in her head with gews embedded into the blade. Skiree cracked her neck and charged Snakeion lashed out with his tail and there swords clashed. Skiree blocked Snakeions sword and kicked his tail breaking one of the many bones inside. Snakeion let out a moan of pain and then coiled around her body again planning to crush her. However Skiree used her sword and slashed Snakeion's belly forceing him to jump back and think up a new plan. Skiree put two fingers in from of her eyes and they began to glow she then pointed them at Snakeion and fired off a beam of pure light blasting him in the face. Snakeion fell back and burrowed into the ground Skiree smiled and said "I dont need my eyes to see you dark one". Then she put her hand on the ground and it flashed white then she heard a reptilian scream. Skiree then planted her sword into the ground and shot a pure beam into the ground blasting Snakeion in the face. however Snakeion countered with his tail it came out of the ground and stabbed into her back. Skiree and fell to her knees Snakeion let out a laugh and readyed a shadow beam. Skiree's eyes locked on to his right eye and she formed a pure dagger in her hand and threw it. Nailing Snakeion right in his eye partlly blinding him. Skiree then threw pure bombs into his face and cut his tail off. Skiree ran down the streets away from Snakeion blood oosed out of her back but then the wound healed. Skiree stood fast and felt the ground tremble she turned to see Snakeion charging at her partlly underground partlly above he was planning to swalloe her.....