Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Final Strike

Skiree put her sword up in front of her face and closed her eyes and her entire body started glowing. She grunted and said in a whisper "Komara caretaker of the pure fire I call to you give me the power to end this beast and send him right back to hell". Skiree glowed even brighter and she opend her eyes and pointed her sword at Snakeion who was getting closer. She then winked at him and smiled "time is up dark one". Then her sword shimmered white and black and two beams fired off wrapping around each other light and darkness working together to finish the battle. They blasted into Snakeion's mouth and moved down his body burning him from the inside out. Then he exploded in a cloud of ash Skiree returned to her dragon state and fell to the ground weak. She stood up panting and whispered "pure fire you are now free to do as you wish leave me". Then she glowed once more and the light formed a small orb it hovered and said "thank you Skiree for completeing my mission however his death has givien life to a darker threat Viparion will return in 1000 years and he will be foughten agenst". Skiree nodded "my doughter". The orb shimmered in agreement "yes Skiree". Then if shimmered again and vanished Skiree stood there watching the sky the sun was riseing and how a beautyful sight it was. She then walked outside of Frostarus city and was joined by Shatterix "you know we could have been wiped out". Skiree smiled "yes but we dident we lived to fight another day Viparion will be back in 1000 years Shatterix and we will have to be ready". Nmara then fluttered over to her and said "so dose this mean I will be on my own again"? Skiree looked at her and smiled then backed off from Shatterix and said "he's all yours". Shatterix blused in embaressment "thanks Skiree". Then they all laughed happy to be alive....