Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Lagacy Continues

1000 years later.....

Skiree sat down by her egg it was dark green and had blue spots all over it Skiree was a grown dragoness her horns had grown out and her wings were fully formed. Her mate Everien layed down next to her and said "it should have hached by now". Skiree nodded and looked at him in concern "yes I know I'm nervus I wonder what it will look like". Everien smiled "hopefully if its a girl as beautyful as you and if its a boy as strong and handsome as me". Skiree laughed "yes I hope so too". But she already knew what gender the child would be and what the child would do as a dragon her path was already set before her and there was no changeing it. Then the egg wabbled and a peace broke off Skiree's face turned red in happyness then the cracks appered and a new welpling was born. It was a dark green female with blue spots all over her back Skiree pulled her close so that the child wouldent freeze to death as it was winter and welplings just born had no fire sacks to warm themselfs. Everien kissed Skiree and said "the child is healthy what do you want to call her"? Skiree smiled and replyed "Sharra doughter of Skiree and Everien".....

***

In the elf city of Malaron Cara sat up and smiled "and so the lagacy continues". Then she closed a white book and put it back on the shelf where she found it then she grabbed a green book marked Skiree: Lagacys and opened it then said "Sharra lives and now the five worlds will hang in the balence once more and the word of Skiree was let light and darkness be one and let the age of dragons ever end". Then she threw the book into the fireplace and walked out of the room......

END
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of the first lagacy but the tales of Skiree will life on forever....
thanks for reading :)