Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Life Binder's Gift

Skiree laughed "your name is Brett really I came here to find a black fire shard and your name is Brett". Brett grabbed her by her horns and pulled Skiree off the ground "hay my name means something". Skiree winced in pain "owww let me go it was only a joke". Brett dropped her and said "so how do you plan on getting back to Lordoris"? Skiree smiled "you can write how I get back to Lordoris of corse you must because you humans dont know how to make portals yet". Brett nodded "yeah everything I write comes true but I dident write that demons would come to Earth". Skiree's kiddish smile turned to a frown "Brett what do you mean you dident write that demons would come to Earth you had too your the only Life Binder left". Brett walked over to his window and looked at the demon portal outside "Snakeion is also a Life Binder he kind of absorbed my powers when I wrote the first book". Skiree nodded "yes I remember I saw a large amount of energy go into the demon portal that appered in Wing Song Vally a month ago". Brett cracked his neck "yep just as I thought Snakeion is useing my powers to find the shards he's got two now and you have the other three which means he will come here to Earth and find you". Skiree sighed "oh great so I'm doomed then". Brett laughed "this is how it was supposed to end you vs Snakeion winner chooses what will happen to the five worlds". Skiree stomped her foot into the ground "NO". Brett looked at her and Skiree continued "NO I WILL NOT BE YOUR PUPPET I WILL STOP SNAKEION BUT NOT FOR YOU BRETT FOR THE ONES I LOVE IN SHATTERIX". Brett nodded "Shatterix, Cara, Raptorix and everyone else you can help them by fighting Snakeion when he arrives". Skiree stomped her foot again "SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW THEM". Her face was bright red with anger then she said softlly "I know that my world was made from your thoughts but that dosent mean you have to control us all the time". Brett nodded "I plan to let the five worlds live without my help but after Snakeion is dead". Skiree's anger left her and she sat down with her head looking at the floor "I'm sorry Brett I dident mean to be angry I'm just shocked that I have had no will over my life that its all a story for you and the humans to enjoy"....
♠ ♠ ♠
man i'm awesome XD