Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Nmara's Path

The sun had gone down after six waves of demons Raptorix, Saurus, Shatterix, and Nmara were all tired but they were still ready for another wave however no wave came. That night they stayed outside the city in case the demons did attack Frostarus City. Nmara looked around then said "I'm going to guess that this is my path of the dragon to survive the demon attack". Shatterix moved closer to her and replyed "probly who knows what mine is". Raptorix shot fire on some firewood and layed down next to it "yours is most likelly the same Shatterix now you too should sleep while you can me or Saurus will wake you up if theres any sign of troble". Shatterix and Nmara cuddled together and were soon asleep Saurus stared at the young dragoness and said "this isent right". Raptorix nodded "yes the dragoness is a demon spawn yet she had devloped a bond with Shatterrix this is not a bad thing her love for Shatterix keeps her demon side from showing". Saurus thought for a moment and nodded in agreement "but it has shown when she is sad or mad her demon shows and its scareing the other welplings I think we should send her away Raptorix". Raptorix got up in anger "no I will not send that child away because you have a bad feeling about her she has done nothing wrong and probly dosent even know what she is you cant blame her for being born a demon spawn it happens Saurus". Saurus walked up to Raptorix ice mist coming out of his ears "she is a danger to everyone around her Raptorix". Then he walked away Raptorix looked at Nmara and snorted "the child will not be a danger if she learns to contain her demon part". Then he pulled the two welplings close to his body and layed his head down close by and closed his eyes soon sleep came but it was not a good sleep it was filled with saddness and fear.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of makes you wonder if Nmara can be trusted