Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Demon's Blood

Skiree and Brett ran down the city streets mopping up any stray demons they came across the military had done most of the work and no one seemed surprised about a blue dragon welpling running around the city. Brett looked around "Snakeion should have appered by now strange". Skiree nodded and began panting "so . . . much work". She sat on the ground and stuck her toung out in a panting motion she face was red from running around all day. Brett noted the scar on her snout he sat down next to her and pulled out a bottle of water and poured it into a bowl then passed it to Skiree. She drank fast then said "how much longer are we going to fight this war"? Brett smiled "your lucky you only need to kill one demon Shatterix is fighting an army of demons right now controled by a diffrent master". Skiree looked at him and asked "diffrent master"? Brett pulled out a note book and showed her a drawling of a black dragon that put even Darkfang to shame when it came to scarey. Skiree starred at it "who is that"? Brett smiled "The Demon's Blood himself Viparion". Skiree's eyes widened in horror "I have to get back and help him Shatterix cant take on Viparion on his own". Brett nodded "I already got that covered Nmara should have met up with him by now". Skiree cracked her neck "still another welpling isent going to help he will need an army himself in order to even challege Viparion". Brett kept his smiled "and an army he will have Skiree right now we need to protect Earth from Snakeion". Skiree's face came down and tears filled her eyes "why me Brett why must I suffer so much"? Brett hugged her and replyed "I dont know why or how I got my powers Skiree and I'm still learning how to use them but I promise you will have a happy endding". Skiree smiled again "I dont think it works like that you started the story I choose how it ends my path is my own not for someone to control that is why I plan to remove your powers from existance so that no one can make this happen again". Brett nodded "yes things will be alot easyer for both of us however a world will have to be destroyed in order to do such a thing". Skiree got to her feet "how about yours then". Then Skiree ran off down a street thwords a portal opening in the sky.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of shows a dark side of Skiree