Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Nmara in Love

Shatterix and Nmara sat by each other in the city they were waiting for Saurus to get back from talking with the ice qween. He walked out and swore "she is so annoying". Shatterix got to his feet and said "so whats going on". Saurus let out a snort of anger "she is going to kick all non ice dragons out of the city if the demons dont attack in about a day". Shatterix stomped his foot "THATS NOT FAIR". Saurus nodded "keep your horns on theres nothing we can do about it in the mean time I want you and Nmara to guard the south gate tonight make sure nothing gets in or out". Nmara smiled calmlly "Saurus you and Raptorix were talking about me last night I dont want my being a demon spawn affecting you I'm not a bad person just a conflicted one". Saurus's mouth dropped in awe "you . . . you . . . heard us last night"? Nmara nodded "yes I did its hard to sleep with a demon trying to break into your mind". Shatterix was lost "umm did I miss something here". Nmara nussled him "its ok I'm part demon part dragon and now Viparion is wanting me to join his army". Saurus nodded "yes of corse Snakeion attacked the human world insteed of attacking us but why would he attack the humans they are too powerful there tech would rip any demon apart unless". Shatterix stomped his foot into the ground and said with a smile "unless theres a black fire shard there and that would mean Skiree is there too". Nmara thought for a moment "whos Skiree"? Shatterix looked at her "my girlfriend who is looking for the black fire shards". Nmara turned around and stomped back to her sitting place clearlly angry at him Saurus nodded with a grin "yes Skiree would have to visit the human world to get back here the five worlds are like a star five points you muse traval along each point to get to each world with a center world in the middle". shatterix looked at Nmara crying he walked up to her and said "look I know you like me which is ok and Skiree and I cant be together because of this war so I am open to a new relationship". Nmara looked at him "really"? Shatterix gave her a smile "yeah and-". Just as he was about to finish a portal in the ski opened and a huge black ball of darkness opened up and a creature let out a chilling laugh. Saurus let out a growl "Snakeion he is going to absorb the five worlds".....