Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Snakeion

Skiree rushed to the portal and watched the large orb raise and float up into the sky then a voice said "hello my name is Snakeion and I will absorb the five worlds". Skiree took to the air and willed the pure fire to give her its power she fired a beam of light from her wings and blasted a hole into the orb then she entered and looked around a platform was raised and on it a large snake sat smileing then he said "pure one come to me". Skiree landed and looked at the orb it was purpleish and red at the same time Skiree snarled and said "so your Snakeion huh". Snakeion laughed "yes Snakeion but soon you will know me as master hahaha". Skiree growled and charged at him angerlly Snakeion smiled and brought his tail up it was wrapped around a blade with a sickal on the end. Snakeion slashed Skiree across the belly and knocked her to the ground. Skiree got to her feet and said "what is that thing"? Snakeion smiled at her response to the weapion "this is the black fire when at full power I hold two peaces now to get the other three". He closed his eyes and Skiree bagan glowing white while at the same moment Snakeion glowed black. His eyes opened and Skiree saw her shards of the black fire leave her and go into Snakeion the sword on his tail grew bigger and became two weapions in one. One side was a ugly looking sword the other was a even uglyer sickal. He smiled and said "this is the power of Viparion master of darkness". Skiree charged at him but Snakeion opened his mouth and shot a purple beam blasting her back down he then let out a dark laugh "you can feel it cant you your life force is being drained from your body soon young welpling you will be too weak to fight and you will bag me to end you". Skiree could feel herself weakening but she still had plenty of strangth to continue she got to her feet and said "I will not stop fighting Snakeion not untill every last drop of dragon blood has seeped out of me". Snakeion eyed her and replyed "good I want you to fight Skiree too show you how pointless your efferts are". Skiree let out a battle cry and fired off a beam of ice Snakeion shot his own beam of purple energy. The two beams slammed into each other and began pushing each other back and forth untill Snakeion's shadow beam overwelmed Skiree's ice beam and nailed her in the face pushing her to the ground. Purple sparks of energy danced around Skiree's body as she rose again even weaker "I . . . will . . . not . . . give in".....