Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Night is Still Young

Shatterix, Nmara, Suarus, Raptorix, Ranth, and Sutarus all stood outside starring at the black orb in the sky. Raptorix looked at Ranth and nodded "Skiree is inside it confronting Snakeion". Shatterix nodded "is she winning"? Raptorix's eyes dropped low "her life force is starting to fade soon she will die unless she can awaken the pure fire inside her". Sutarus stepped forward "NO! Skiree will defeat him but if she dose-". Raptorix cut her off with a snarl "if she dose she will awaken Viparion from his sleep and one of the five worlds will be destroyed yes but there is no other way". Saurus bent his head low "all that we did my friend all the dragons that had died to defeat Viparion before there lives were for nothing". Raptorix looked at him "I'm sorry my friend but it is true Viparion was useing us from the start he knew Skiree would be born a pure one so he allowed us to defeat him knowing that Skiree would bring him back". Shatterix stepped forward "isent there anything to do to save Skiree and stop Viparion at the same time"? Raptorix looked away sad "no its eather Skiree dies and the five worlds are destroyed or Skiree wins and Viparion returns". Nmara cuddled close to Shatterix "I'm scared". He looked at her and said softlly "Its ok Skiree wont lose she always beat me in training she's smart". But even as Shatterix said the words he felt like he was wrong it dident matter if Skiree won or lost eather why the five worlds were doomed. Raptorix looked at the clouds surronding the orb and said "Snakeion is the keystone of that thing the moment he dies Skiree will have only a moment before it destroys its self". Shatterix looked around and said "speaking of demons were surronded". The dragons looked around and saw that Shatterix was right a large mass of demons had surronded them and were watching the orb carefully. Raptorix nodded "dont mind them there doing the same thing we are watching to see the outcome of this battle".....