Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

The Fall of The Pure One

Skiree dug her claws into the platform and let out a glob of ice at Snakeion it hit him side and froze part of his body. Skiree then charged at Snakeion dodgeing shadow beams and wipeing her tail right into the frozen part of Snakeion breaking part of his body off. Skiree jumped back and watched Snakeion fall to the ground she grinned and said "not as strong as you thought". But then Snakeion laughed and a head grew out of the place there he had been wounded now two serpents rose up and fired shadow beams at her. Skiree dodged the first but was hit in the side by the other and was nearlly knocked off the platform. She climbed back up and looked around weaklly both snakes had vanished then a dark mass wrapped around her body and lifted her up into the air Snakeion laughed and said "your time is over welpling". Then Skiree let out a scream of pain as Snakeion began crushing her body. She continued screaming as Snakeion laughed darklly "this is the end of the five worlds and the beginning of mine". Then he threw Skiree to the ground and slithered to the other snake and swallowed it whole growing even bigger then before. Skiree couldent move she was sure all the bones in her body were broken or cracked. But still she was able to rise again she glared at Snakeion and said "never . . . giving up". She spat blood onto the ground and blood began dripping out of her nostrals Snakeion laughed and aimed his sword ready to cut her down. skiree looked at the blade and knew she wouldent be able to dodge it she closed her eyes and waited for the strike to come. Snakeion smiled evilly and let the blade of black fire fly it cut into Skiree's neck and she fell to the ground dead. Snakeion then wrapped around her and said "such foolishness much like her father and mother". Then he slithered out of the orb and landed on Lordoris in the middle of Frostarus city.....