Status: On Going

My A7X FanFic Collection

FanFic Synyster.Gates ( Chapter 1&2 )

By @TheRevFans (on Twitter)

Once Synyster asked you to go shopping together in France. He was wearing a white T-shirt, white short, and his black eye-glasses. At the airport, you were carrying on your suitcases and put 'em on a cart. Then he push the cart with his left hand, while hugging you with his right hand. You embraced your hand around his waist while walking to the plane. You were sleeping on his arms in the plane while he was stroking your hair.

You spent a long time in the aeroplane, slept with Syn on each other's shoulders. As you've arrived in France, you and Syn went to the hotel and checked in to your hotel room, rested your body a lil bit on the bed, and Syn asked you to go somewhere. He dressed up, with a white jacket, trouser, and as usual his spiky hair. You still doesn't have any idea where would Syn brought brought you, because he covered your eyes. And when he asked you to open it, you figured that you're on the top of the Eiffel tower. You're amazed with the view suddenly Syn hugged you from behind. You felt the warmth, and when you turned over, he kissed you so hard & hugged you even tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my friend's fanfic, she make it on twitter.. well at least this is a good fanfic ever ^^. just follow her on twitter @TheRevFans