Status: On Going

My A7X FanFic Collection

FanFic M.Shadows

By @RusynHnr ( On Twitter)

its rainy tonight and i was in Matt's house. Matt calling me to go to his house cause he need some inspiration to make a new song so i tried to help him. while Matt still thinking bout the song i'll take a lil break and sitting in front of windows watching the rain fallin. its really cold there and suddenly i remembered that things is same as the day that i was on Jimmy's house and the two of us watching rain too. in that night while were watching rain falling i feel cold and he hugged me. its so warm and soft right there. i really miss that part. and suddenly Matt ask me "what happened?" and i said "its okay nothing happened its just lil bit cold here". and then Matt grab me and we was sitting on sofa right in front of the fireplace. its a lil bit warmed me, plus its more warm when he hugged me. and he kiss my cheek and smiles at me, i feeling really better now. i just thinking that i want to make hot chocolate so it will be more better, then when i want to stand up, suddenly he grab my hands and pulled me then kiss me so softly.

after that, i make some hot chocolate for two of us. while i make the hot chocolate Matt comes and hugged me from behind. when i said "what are you doing? i cant freely move if you like this" then Matt's answer " its just to make sure that you'll gonna always warm". it's little bit embarrassed me but i really happy for it. after make it and we drink it together. Matt stroking my hair and kisses my forehead, after he kiss me, i kiss his cheek and he gave me a beautiful smile
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is made by me ^^ enjoy :)