Status: On Going

My A7X FanFic Collection

Others

By @heyitsmeniar ( On Twitter )

one day in my class, I was sitting alone listening to song a7x. While the song that I heard was Dear God, that it's my favorite song...then I really want to know the band who sang this song. I think that I should open the internet so that I can find out more.Suddently my friend Steny came to me and asked, ''Hey, what are u doing here?'' and I said, ''I listen to new songs in my phone. The song is such a beautiful, you're trying to hear.'' Then my friend take my phone, and listen it. After she listen the song, she sad. I was also horrify to see him fitting sad, I feel that it really deep song. and she said, ''this song makes me cry, which the band has made this song?'' and I said, ''they're Avenged Sevenfold.''After that I was with my friend looking for news about them. And it turns out, they came to Indonesia at the time. I just don't know .My friend told me that she had previously seen on the streets of their attributes. But I'm silent, and ignore the conversation. A few years go. Steny much like Jimmy was out of town for the holidays. During school holidays in December 2009 I opened my facebook. Viewing fb and also the status of my friends. suddenly I saw my friend status ''RIP JIMMY.'' I'm shock and I directly commented on that status. It turns out that he told the truth, that Jimmy died. I was so sad, who knows what to say. It seemed unlikely to happen. 15 mins ago, I also see the status of the official account of Avenged Sevenfold. Who claimed they lost a friend, brother a full multitalente all their fans in the world to comment on that status, they are sad and grieving. Then, the fans put a picture of Jimmy on their PP as a courtesy. I then thought "if I have to say this for Steny?" But I'm afraid she'll not believe me, so I decided to call her. Steny don't believe that Jimmy died, but I'm trying to convince her that it was true. She was crying, because she felt it was not possible. And me as a fan can surrender them only for what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one made by my friend too. enjoy :). follow her on twitter @heyitsmeniar