Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

It's a big big world. And i'm gonna show you all of it.

I didn't go back to the hotel, and I didn't get in my bus to go to Nevada, Las Vegas. Instead, I had Ally cancel a couple of my shows, and give full refunds back to fans who I was bound to upset. I blocked all of Justin, and most of his crew's messages and phone calls, except Pattie, Scooter and Ryan. And I took a plane out of the country to stay with my Yaya and Papa in Greece with my brand new bodyguard; Adam Court.

We landed at 5PM on Thursday, the 22nd of July. My family weren't meeting us at the airport, instead they were awaiting us at their home in Mykonos.

"You are beautiful my darling!" Yaya exclaimed when we arrived. Yaya fawned over Adam, saying how gorgeous he was and that he should stay away from her other granddaughters because they were minxes. Adam laughed and assured her that he would be sticking to his job, and his job was to protect me.

"Hi Yaya!" I grinned, wrapping my arms around her thick waist. "I αστοχία you so much!" Yaya laughed and hugged me back.

Yaya grabbed Adam by the arm and before either of us could stop her, she began dragging him through the house to my room from when I was younger. Then after he had set my couple of bags down, she dragged him across the hallway, to the room he was going to stay in: Aiden's old bedroom.

HarperEverett: I apologise to all of my fans for cancelling a couple of my shows, but I had to do it for personal reasons. I'll be back soon though!

HarperEverett: Greece, it's been years since I was here last! I've missed my Yaya and Papa!

HarperEverett: BTW, yes, I am Greek.

justinbieber: @HarperEverett why are u in greece?

ddlovato: have fun baby girl! @HarperEverett

After I pushed my suitcases into the corner of my room, I left and started searching for my Papa. I hadn't seen him since I was seven, and being eighteen now, I hadn't seen him in eleven years. I remembered going with Papa and Aiden in Papa's boat. We fished for hours and hours on end until we had caught enough for Papa to sell at the market the next day. We'd be exhausted at night or course, but we still has a lot of fun.

We stopped coming to Greece for our Christmas holidays when our mother left our father. My father, Adonis Fotopoulos. That's right, Aiden and I aren't true Everett's. I used to be Harper Zaidee Fotopoulos until my parents split. Dad was a raging, abusive alcoholic, and it eventually came down to either he went or we would all probably die.

"It's my Harper!" Papa called when I walked into his smoking room. I squealed happily at the sight of him. "I have missed you!"

"I've missed you too papou!" I exclaimed, throwing myself at him. We embraced for what seemed like eternity. I could even hear him sniffling. I'd always had the biggest soft spot for him. Even though Yaya and Papa had a million and one other grand children, Aiden and I were the favourites because we were the only kids to live out of Greece and the only ones they hardly ever saw, so you can imagine their utter happiness when I called to say I was coming for a visit.

Yaya and Papa took Adam and I out for dinner at a local place we used to go when I was young. Although their were reporters here, they only asked a couple of questions.

"Why are you here, and not on tour with Justin Bieber?" Adam put his hand up and motioned for them to step away.

"Miss Everett will not be answering any questions," he called out so they could all hear, "she will be dining with her grandparents alone!" The reporters nodded like they understood, and all stepped back. Yaya was very impressed.

Dinner went better then was already expected. I was told all of the family news that happened in the last eleven years. My cousin Lena had a baby, and wouldn't spill about who the father was. My uncle Costas married an Australian woman and Papa sold his fishing company to my fathers, brother Apolo.

By the time we made it back to Yaya and Papa's house, I was exhausted, and practically died as soon as my head hit the pillow.

.o0o.


The next day, Adam and I spent the day on one of Papa's fishing boats with him. Even though he had retired, he'd woken me up early and explained that he wanted to spend a day with me like he used to when I was a small child.

So I woke Adam up, we all got ready and we went down to the fishing docks at around 5AM. Adam grumbled all the way down the hill, and all the way out of the bay until I whacked him across the head and told him to stop being a princess.

I caught four fish, Papa caught over forty and Adam couldn't catch even one. Papa and I teased him and Adam was a good sport over it though, and joined in on our teasing. We ate a big lunch, tried catching a few more fishes and started to head home. Papa tried teaching Adam how to drive the boat, and began to laugh.

When we got back to shore, I got a message that surprised and frightened me. It was a message from a trustable news site I used to keep tabs on any rumours on myself. This rumour however, was not about me. This rumour was about Demi.

Pop-Princess; Demi Lovato has taken herself to rehab today after having an outburst at one of her dancers. Lovato was seen throwing her cell-phone and pushing the dancer aggressively by a fan. Insiders say Lovato has been battling personal issues for sometime now, and has finally admitted to needing help. Friends of the star have spoken out via twitter. Lovato's past best-friend Selena Gomez spoke out saying; 'I am deeply sorry to Demi's family for this time, and to Demi, I hope she gets better soon!' Friend Justin Bieber spoke out for himself and girlfriend; Harper Everett; I'm going to speak out for Harper as well while she's in Greece. We hope Demi is okay, and wish her the best! We love you Demi.

"Adam?" I called. He was walking ahead with my Papa, talking and laughing about the boat ride still. He turned and walked over upon hearing my voice. "Why is Justin telling reporters things like we are both hope Demi is okay'?" I asked, "and since when has Demi been in rehab?"

"Demi Lovato's in rehab?" He asked.

"Yes," I nodded, "can you please call Ally and have her organise a phone call with Demi? I need to see if she's okay." Adam nodded and immediately pulled his phone from his pocket and started dialling in numbers.

I didn't have a call with Demi for another few hours. Adam and Ally were talking every five minutes. Ally would talk to Adam for a couple of minutes, then she'd hang up and call one of Demi's reps or the rehabilitation center she was at.

HarperEverett: @ddlovato I know deep in my heart that you'll be okay baby girl! I believe in you! #LOVE

HarperEverett: Had fun today with my Papa trying to teach my new body guard @AAdAmFletcher how to drive a small fishing boat! #hefailshard

"Ally's got you a five minute window to talk to Demi," Adam sighed after three hours. I sat up and nodded. "So let me just diall the number and explain to the desk woman- Hello! My name is Adam Court, and I'm a representative for Harper Everett. Miss Lovato should be expecting a phone-call from her?" I watched Adam work his magic. "Yes, thank you." He handed me the phone and stood up. "I'm just going to talk to your Yaya about dinner."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Harper?" She sounded so sad and lonely that my heart felt like shattering. "Harper is that you?"

"Dem-Dem, it's me! Are you okay?" I asked. My eyes started to water and I was clutching the phone to my ear way too hard. "What happened?"

"I- I'm okay," she sighed, "I made a mistake and then I realised that I need help. Harper I attacked someone!"

"It's okay, you were stressed."

"I cut and I make myself throw up." She had told me this in confidence before. I started crying.

"When I come back to the states, I'm coming to see you!" I told her. "Adam said that they won't allow it, but I'm not going to stop trying!" I heard someone start talking in the background.

"Okay. Harper, I have to go. I love you, thank you so much for calling."

.o0o.


We spent just over a week in Greece, soaking up the sun and drinking ice-cold drinks down by the ocean. Adam and I met up with a couple of my cousins, and explained to them what it was like to be famous. We swam a whole lot, and even went on a two day trip to and from a small island a couple of hours away from Mykonos.

However fun Greece was, Adam and I eventually had to head back to the states and continue on with my celebrity life. It was a very emotional goodbye, full of me promising not to let my pop-star lifestyle get in the way of visiting my grandparents and promising to push Aiden to come and visit too. Ally was going to meet us in New York where we were going to record a couple of songs for a week and then I was going back on tour with Justin.

HarperEverett: Heading back to the states. New York, get ready!

.o0o.


"Harper! Why did you leave the country?"

"Harper!"

"Harper Everett!"

"Have you and Justin Bieber broken up?"

Adam had his arm around me while we left the airport and headed out to an awaiting limo that would take us to the hotel Ally was waiting for us at. I didn't have time to say anything to the paps, because Adam was pushing me into the car.

Harper Everett.
- Hey babe, I'm back! I have a wicked tan and I have gifts for you!

I knew that there would be no way in hell that she would get my message, but I sent it anyway. When we go to the floor Ally had booked the hotel on, we came face-to-face with Kenny. He was standing at the door, talking on the phone.

"Kenny," I said, "what are you doing here?"

"Jb's waiting for you inside." He replied.

My heart dropped. I was still beyond hurt, annoyed and upset that he hadn't stuck up for me still. This was something I was definitely not wanting to get into after just getting home from a long and tiresome plane trip.

"No, really?" I asked, rubbing my forehead. "I'm not ready for this." Kenny gave me an apologetic look and carried on with his phone call.

He was sitting next to Ally on the couch watching Dancing with the Stars. Neither of them looked interested in it. When the door slammed shut behind me, I glared at Justin, and made my way across the room to the door on the far left, my usual room.

Adam followed me in and set my stuff down, before patting my shoulder and awkwardly leaving. He knew something was about to happen. Sure enough, Justin walked in a moment later, shutting the door behind him gently.

"We should talk." I glared at him.

"Unless you're here to apologise for sticking up for that god-awful bitch Selena Gomez, I don't want to hear it Justin," I sighed. I wasn't facing him, instead I was pulling everything out of my purse. He was silent.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Greece?"

"Because you didn't deserve to know."

"I'm your boyfriend!"

"And I'm your girlfriend, Justin!" I yelled, spinning around and glaring at him. "I am your girlfriend and you absolutely humiliated me in front of every one in both of our crews, and in front of the audience members who could see in the box. I went to Greece to think about what we were doing."

"What does that mean?" He asked, "you want to break up?" I turned around and shrugged.

"I don't know right now."

Again, Justin was silent, while I continued pulling things from my purse. When I finished cleaning out my purse and re-packing it, I moved on to my suitcase.

"I love you."

"Don't."

"Don't what Harper?" He finally yelled, "don't love you? I can't do that! I didn't stick up for you because I don't want to get in the way, and fight your battles for you!"

"Our battles Justin!" I replied, "she was going against our relationship, not mine! If you don't stick up for me, for you, for us soon, we are over! Do you understand that? We are over!" I gave him one long, hard glare before I slammed the shirt that was in my hands down on the suitcase and went to lock myself in my bathroom.

There was complete silence outside of the door. I hadn't heard the bedroom door open or close, so I knew he was still waiting for me. I couldn't believe how hurt and confused I was about my career and my relationship at that moment.

After fixing my hair and my make-up, I unlocked the door and went back into the bedroom. Justin was sitting on the edge of my bed, his head tilted to where he was staring at the floor. I cleared my throat.

"Justin..." I whispered. He looked up expectantly. "I think... I think we should probably take a break-" He tried to cut me off, but I raised my hand to stop him. "No, please just let me finish. Only for a little while, I know this probably confuses you, because it confuses me too. I just think it would probably be best for us right now. I hope you understand."

"I-I-"

"Don't get me wrong, I love you so much, and I would never want to hurt you. Ever. But I need to do this. I'm going to finish the US stint of this tour, and then I'm going to go to college in Arizona. I'm going to stay with my mother's sister, and I'm going to take a year off from work to study Veterinarian science."

"I don't understand."

"You don't need to," I smiled, coming closer to him and sitting on his lap. "I've come to the conclusion that if I don't do it, I'm going to put myself in a situation I won't know how to handle."

"But I love you Harper, please don't do this!" I gave him a short, sweet kiss on the cheek. "Please."

"I want you to date someone else, hell, date Selena. I don't care," I laughed. Justin looked completely and utterly confused. "Let's be friends though."

I didn't completely understand what I was telling him, but something deep inside of me told me that I was doing the right thing for me and the right thing for Justin and our fans. To me, this whole thing was going to give me a brand new, clean slate. It was time for me to focus on myself, my career, my education, my family, my friends and my future.

Harper Everett.
- Hey mom, can you call me when you have time please? I need you to call Aunt Adelaide for me. I'm going to stop working for a year or two and go back to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of this may sound completely insane, but whatever. I don't want a totally normal story.

Also, I'm unsure if anyone likes Angels, but I've decided to write a story on Angels. I'll post the link to it in my next chapter. Stay tuned!

αστοχία - Miss.

Greek outfits and airport outfit.

Title credit goes to;
Up - Justin Bieber.