Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend...

"So explain to me one more time why you're here," Garrett said slowly, as he fell over the back of the couch with his iced coffee in his hand. He shook the bottle lightly as he waited for me to answer him. "Not that I don't want you here and all, but because you haven't really explained why you'd rather leave your little pop-star life to come live with little old me in good old Arizona..."

I lightly shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to think about it or even talk about it.

"Oh come on Harp," he groaned, turning his body so that he was sitting the right way up. "The guys are coming for band practise soon, and I wanna know before then!"

"I don't want to talk about it Gare," I sighed. He stared at me, making me feel uncomfortable so I glanced away quickly. "Seriously Gare, can we drop it?"

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p' loudly.

"Garrett!"

"Harper!"

"Your phones vibrating."

"I know."

"Gonna check it?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Don't feel like it."

"Damn it Harper!" He exclaimed, reaching forward and snatching the phone from the cushion beside me on the couch. I watched with my eyebrow raised, but not making any move to stop him as he pressed a few buttons and began to read the messages. "Damn girl, they're all from Justin. You sure you don't want to read them?"

"Yep."

"Harper can you please call me! I'm sorry okay? I'll talk to Selena! Just come back on tour! I love you!" Garrett was silent for a moment. "Seems legit. Why aren't you still on tour?" I sighed and flopped to the side, lifting my feet up onto the couch.

"I want to go to UNI and get a degree in animal science." Garrett raised his eyebrow. I felt like in his mind he was saying; 'why would you choose animal science over being a pop-star?' "I've always wanted to be a vet Gare, you know that."

"No you don't."

"I don't what?" I asked. "I do want to be a vet Garrett, I've always wanted to be a vet..."

"Yeah I know that, but why be a vet when you can be a famous pop-star, get heaps of money and then like, donate bulk amounts of that money to the animals..." I rolled my eyes. "Makes more sense to me."

"No it doesn't."

"Online courses?"

"No."

"They could send out a tutor?"

"Why are you so hell bent on me going back on tour?" I asked, sitting up and staring at him. "Why can't I just stay here in AZ with my favourite cousin; Garrett?"

"I'm telling Trey," he laughed. "But seriously Harper, as your favourite cousin, I'm telling you that you should go back to the tour. My band and I have been a band for years, and we're only just breaking through into the scene. You worked your ass off and made it, why would you give that up over a stupid fucking fight?"

"Okay, I get your point Garrett, but her really hurt me."

My phone vibrated again, so Garrett tossed it at me, laughing when it bounced off of my forehead. With a sigh, I picked it up and pressed the screen to read the messages.

Justin Bieber.
- Harper seriously, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for doing what I did! Can you please just talk to me?

Justin Bieber.
- I seriously love you too much to lose you!

Justin Bieber.
- I love you.

Justin Bieber.
- I love you.

Justin Bieber.
- I love you.

"Dammit just talk to him or turn that mother fucker on silent," Garrett groaned as another three messages came through.

Justin Bieber.
- Harper Zaidee Everett!

Justin Bieber.
- I'm dead serious.

Justin Bieber.
- If you don't answer, call me, tweet me or something of the sort, I'm tracking you down and coming for you. For real.

HarperEverett: @justinbieber tweet.

There was complete silence in the room. Garrett was silently tapping a beat out on his knee while he stared out of the window, and I was sitting watching my phone, waiting for it to light up with his name. I didn't have to wait for too long.

Justin Bieber.
- Funny.

garrettmaine: @HarperEverett and @justinbieber if you two don't fucking talk like now, I'll drown one of you. And it'll probably be you Harper...

"You're such an idiot Garrett," I laughed, tossing a pillow at him from the couch beside me. "I'm going to make him suffer for a while. God knows he deserves it."

There was a loud knock on the door, for a minute I was terrified that Justin had gone through with his threat and tracked me down, but I let out a sigh of relief when the door swung open with a loud thud revealing Garrett's friends and band mates. Four boys came strolling in talking about music and instruments and what not animatedly. Garrett sat up properly so that they could sit down beside him.

"Hey Pat," I smiled, not looking up. I knew Pat from all the times I'd visited Garrett and vice versa. The other three guys I wasn't too familiar with. The tallest was wearing his hair flopped to the side, dark ray-bans over his eyes, dark jeans and a loose singlet. I could see tattoos across his chest. Another had short ginger hair and an extremely friendly smile and the last one looked sort of like the first, except a little creepy.

"Hey Harp," Pat replied, sitting down beside me and giving me a quick side-hug. "What are you doing here?"

"She had a fight with her boyfriend," Garrett replied, rolling his eyes. "So she's come here to 'go to become a vet' and give up all the hard work she's done to become a pop-star and tour with Justin Bieber."

"Harper?" One of the guys questioned, making me look up. It was the tall guy with the tattoos. "Well shit Garrett, who would have thought you'd be related to Harper Everett."

"Guys, this is my cousin Harper," Garrett introduced with a loud sigh. "Harper, these guys are Kenny, John and Jared. They're the other dudes in the band."

"Holy fuck!" The creepy guy laughed loudly, smacking Garrett with the back of his hand. "I didn't know she was Harper Everett dude! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Ken to me she's my cousin, not a famous pop-star."

Justin Bieber.
- You have half an hour to call me.

"Will you all excuse me? I have a phone call to make," I sighed, getting up and rolling my eyes at Garrett. "He wont stop pestering me."

"Good," he replied with a nod. "Maybe he'll make you realise that you should go back..."

.o0o.


Justin and I ended up talking for over two and a half hours about everything we could think of involving our relationship, amongst other things. We talked through the whole Selena issue, me running off, how we were going to patch everything up again, the tour, if I was really staying in Arizona to study animal science at Arizona State University.

The truth was, Garrett was completely right. As usual. I didn't want to stay here in Arizona and go to school like normal people did. I wanted to go do my thing on stage every single night, with the boy I was completely crazily, head-over-heels for. I had a chance that not many other people had, I shouldn't and I wouldn't throw that away over someone like Selena Gomez.

"... So when you get back, we have five days off," Justin said softly. "I think we should take that vacation to visit your grandparents in Australia like you wanted."

"No," I disagreed. "I want to get back into the swing of things first. I have an interview with Teen Vogue while we're on the road. That'll be my first working job when I get back. We'll be in Australia in a couple of weeks anyway, so we can visit my grandparents then."

"Okay," he replied. There was silence for a moment. "When will you be back?"

"I'll have Alaska organise a flight for this afternoon," I replied after thinking it over in my head. "Will you meet me at the airport?"

"Of course."

"Okay, well I best go and tell my aunt and cousins that I'm leaving. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed. "I love you."

"I love you too."

As soon as I pressed the end button, I scrolled through my contacts for Alaska's name. She wouldn't be too pleased of the late notice, but if I wanted to get straight back to work, I needed to leave Arizona today. Maybe she'd be glad that I'd come to my senses.

She picked up on the third dial.

"Hey Harp, what's going on?" She sounded tired, which made me feel bad. "Are you okay? How's Arizona so far? Are you enrolled in UNI yet?"

"I want to go back on tour."

"Oh thank god!" She exclaimed, suddenly sounding one hundred times happier than she had when she'd first answered. "I'm so glad you've come to your senses girlie. My god. I'll have a flight organised ASAP. When do you want to leave Arizona?"

"Like, now?"

"Fantastic." I could hear her typing away on her macbook already. "Okay I have a flight booked for 3PM, so that gives you three hours before you need to be at the airport. I'll send through your flight details and have someone fly with you from Arizona to Orlando, Florida. Adam will be there to greet you when you get there." There was a shout somewhere on her end of the phone.

"Alaska, where are you?"

"I'm at the venue. I stayed to help Scooter out with everything," she explained, making me feel terrible. "He was kind of lost on how to patch everything up." Someone yelled in the background making Ally giggle.

"What was that?" I wondered curiously.

"That was Justin," she laughed. "I assume you both patched things up cause that boy is going mental right now. Dear lord you should see him, I think he's going to have a heart attack. Just watch ou- Oh lord, he just ran into Kenny and made him spill everyone's coffees." I laughed.

"Is he okay?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "He'll be fine! Okay, I have to go, you go and get ready for your flight and I'll see you this afternoon! Bye Harper!"

"Bye Ally."

.o0o.


It didn't take me too long to re-pack my suitcases and drag them down the stairs one at a time to the front door. Garrett and his friends sat on the couches watching me intently, wondering what on earth I was doing. Finally, as I bought the last one downstairs and stood it up against the wall by the front door, something in Garrett's head clicked and he jumped up.

"You're going?" He asked. "he get through to you?"

"Yup, Justin and I talked for ages and I've decided to go back on tour," I explained with a smile. "You were right Gare, I don't want to study animal science. I want to tour the world with my boy."

"I'm glad I could be of help," he laughed. "When do you leave?"

"Right after I say goodbye to your Mom and Trey," I replied with a laugh. "Ally booked my flight for 3PM this afternoon. I wanted to get back as soon as possible."

"Mom's in her office," he nodded, pointing to the room across from the front door.

I smiled thankfully at him and wondered over to the closed door, knocking gently on the dark wooden panels and then pushing it open. Aunt Adelaide didn't look up at first, but when she did, she sent me a bright smile before gesturing for me to take a seat in front of her.

"What can I do for you sweetheart?"

"Well," I murmured slowly, unsure of how to tell her that I was leaving. "I think I've decided to go back on tour." She was silent. "I'm sorry for wasting your time and what not, but I need to be there doing my job. I've already let so many of my fans down."

"That's very mature of you sweetheart," she smiled, taking me off guard. "I'm really glad you're seeing sense."

"Wait, what?"

"I couldn't tell you what to do!" She laughed. "I had to let you realise you had to be there on your own, you need to make your own decisions Harper, I can't do it for you."

"Right."

"When do you leave?"

"When I say goodbye to Trey," I replied, scratching my neck awkwardly. "But I don't think he's home, and I don't have time to go and find him. My flight leaves at 3PM."

"I'm sure he won't mind sweetheart, you can just call him later and explain."

She got up and came around her desk, opening her arms for a hug that I went into without hesitation. She was my favourite Aunt, after all.

"Make sure you let one of us know that you arrived safely, and I want you to call me in a week to let me know how everything's going and how you're feeling. Okay?" She told me, pushing me an arms length away so she could stare me down.

After a tear filled goodbye to Aunt Adelaide, I went out to find that Garrett and his friends had put my bags into the back of their touring van and were all waiting to take me back to the airport for my flight.

HarperEverett: coming back on tour! I'm deeply sorry to all of the fans that I upset when I left the tour. I love you all, and I'll try really hard to make it up to everyone!

justinbieber: glad my baby is coming back to me. love you @HarperEverett #happyboyfriend

HarperEverett: glad I am too. miss you @justinbieber

.o0o.


"Flight 36 from Tempe, Arizona to Orlando, Florida is ready to descend into the airport. Will all passengers please buckle your seat belts, turn off all electronic devices and prepare to land. Thank you."

There were hardly any passengers on this flight. There were around twelve to be exact, excluding me. A young couple with their small son were sitting up buy the doors. A group of four friends sitting down the back talking loudly about how much fun they were going to have at Disney World. An elderly could across the aisle from me and a man wearing a business suit just in front of me.

The plane went down steadily with little to no turbulence, which I couldn't be more thankful for. I was a little bit of a terrible flyer. Plane crashes were probably my biggest fear.

"Thank you for flying Delta Airlines with us today, you may take your seatbelts off, turn on your electric devises and make your way from the plane into the airport terminal. We hope you enjoyed your flight with us today."

It was complete chaos as soon as I entered the terminal. There were press everywhere that I looked. Cameras flashed in my face and people were yelling at me from almost every direction. Ignoring them, I scanned the room for Kenny, Adam and Justin.

"Harper! Harper! Are you still dating Justin?"

"Is Justin dating Selena Gomez?"

"How do you feel about Justin dating Selena Gomez?"

"Did Selena break you guys up?"

I rolled my eyes at them and kept my head down as I made eye contact with Adam, who was pushing his way through the crowd. When he got to my side, he wrapped his arm around me and helped me back through the crowd.

"Where's Justin?" I asked as he lead my through a staff door. "He said he was going to be here."

Adam laughed. "He couldn't go out there, so he's just up here with Kenny."

We walked through the back hallways of the airport until we came to the area where the luggage came through. Justin was attempting to pull the biggest one of my suitcases off of the conveyor belt while Kenny stood back and laughed at him.

"Seriously bro, help me!" He laughed, yanking it harder.

"Your muscles haven't grown at all, I see," I laughed, folding my arms across my chest. Kenny and Adam burst into laughter while Justin spun around. We stared at each other for a moment, before he rushed over and spun me around in his arms. "Hey," I whispered.

"Hey," he murmured, setting me back down on my feet. "I've missed you so much!" He gently leant down and pressed his lips against mine in a sweet kiss. "You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"Same here," I smiled shyly.

"Come on, let's get you back to the hotel, mom's so excited you're back," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "We all are." He took my hand in his and squeezed it gently.

justinbieber: got my girl back and it feels so good. I love you @HarperEverett always!

HarperEverett: @justinbieber feelings mutual boo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's outfit.

Long time no see!!
Okay, so I've randomly just become in love with the Biebs again.
I have no idea what triggered it, but whatever, right??

So Harper has come back. Whew. Thank god Harper realised that she's a complete idiot and needed to go back to Justin and the tour. Let's hope that Justin knows he was an idiot too and tells Selena to suck it...

Also, I'll be releasing another Bieber story, that's right ANOTHER Bieber story in the next couple of days. It'll be called Fall and it shall be grand (I hope :|)

Anyhoo, please comment and what not :)

Title credit goes to;
Fall - Justin Bieber.