Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.

I thought the crowd inside the airport was big, so I wasn't even nearly ready for the size of the crowd awaiting us outside. There was probably ten times as many people; fans and paparazzi. All of them were screaming and yelling, trying to gain our undivided attention.

"You okay?" Justin whispered in my ear, pulling me in closer to his side and wrapping his arm tightly around my shoulders.

"Yeah," I whispered back, squeezing him closer to me too.

Kenny was walking in front of us, while Adam bought up the rear, trying desperately to make a path for us through the hundreds of people. I could hear Kenny yelling to make room and in my mind I thought it was going to be useless. That is until the shine of a big, black range rover came into view.

Kenny unlocked the door quickly so that Justin and I could get in and not get harassed by the press. Adam waited until we were in before shutting the door and getting into the passenger seat up front beside Kenny.

"Holy crap, that was insane!" I exclaimed loudly, clipping my seatbelt into place. "That's the first time I've ever experienced something that insane before!" Kenny and Adam couldn't hear me over the shouts from outside of the car, Justin however laughed.

"They think that there's some massive story behind you leaving the tour," he explained. "They must know we broke up."

"Yeah," I nodded. "But we're together now, so I don't get how they think that... If we broke up, we wouldn't be leaving the airport together now would we?"

"I guess," he chuckled.

"Brace yourselves," Kenny laughed, pulling out of the bay and slowly driving towards the high way as people ran alongside the car shouting and hitting the doors. "Insane."

.o0o.


When we arrived at the hotel we were staying at, it was just as packed as the airport had been. It was insane how many people felt the need to loiter around a hotel just to catch a small glimpse of someone famous. If I wasn't famous, I'm pretty sure I'd just stick to watching music videos and listening to their music. Not stalk them around the countryside.

"Home sweet home on tour," Justin smiled.

Kenny drove around the back where at least eight large security guards stood by Justin's two buses with tired and bored looks on their faces. I felt bad for them, having to wait outside where they'd soon get attacked by kids trying to get to Justin and I.

"I'll meet you guys in there," Kenny smiled, leaning over the back of the seat. "Adam will take you both in. Keep close."

Justin rolled his eyes. "No Kenny, I'm going to go out the front and get mauled."

"Not funny JB."

As soon as Kenny stopped the car by the back door, the security guys formed two lines of four from the car to the door right as a whole load of people rounded the corner and rushed forward.

"We're not gonna make it," I joked.

"Not funny Harper," Kenny laughed before turning serious once again. "Ready? One, two, three go!"

I hadn't noticed Adam leaving the car, but he soon appeared when he opened the door and pulled Justin out firmly, before reaching in for me. Once we were both standing he began to lead us towards the door as quickly as possible.

"Justin! Harper! Are you back together?"

"Justin, will you sign my shirt?"

"Justin, will you marry me?"

"Harper, are you dating Garrett Nickelsen?"

"Justin, is Harper cheating on you?"

Justin started to laugh really loud as Adam yanked the door open and pushed us in. He knew that Garrett was in fact my cousin, and that I wasn't cheating on him with Garrett, so he found it hilarious that, that was even considered.

"Garrett," he laughed, "is your cousin."

I rolled my eyes and reached out for his hand. "I would never cheat on you Justin, especially with my cousin..." Justin began to laugh again. "That would be really wrong."

"I'm glad you wouldn't cheat on me with your cousin."

Harper Everett.
- Hey Gare-bare. Just got to my hotel. Justin met me at the airport. Also, actual question from a paparazzi: Are you cheating on Justin with Garrett Nickelsen. Apparently we're dating. Gross. Love you!

Adam lead the way through the back hallways of the hotel towards a service elevator. I wasn't one hundred percent sure why we were using the service elevator, but I was guessing it had something to do with fans being in the main entrance.

Garrett Nickelsen.
- That is fucking disgusting. You have some weird things come out of the press's mouths. Glad your safe. Love you too.

"Garrett's disgusted," I laughed, showing Justin my message. "I don't blame him really, I'm quite disgusted too."

"Maybe I should tweet something about it," he laughed. "Stir everyone up a little bit." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "I'm going to do it."

justinbieber: @garrettmaine quit stealin' my girl bro!

"That implies he's stolen me more than once!" I laughed.

"He steals you every time you see him."

garrettmaine: @justinbieber sorry dude, ladies love me.

HarperEverett: Putting out the rumours going around that I'm dating Garrett Nickelsen AKA: @garrettmaine ... He's my cousin... Gross... Also, HZE 4 JDB 4eva.

garrettmaine: ruined the fun @HarperEverett

justinbieber: aw you're a sweetheart @HarperEverett

justinbieber: i guess she's the right girl for me @garrettmaine and she's everything i ask for.

garrettmaine: so you're her boyfriend and she's your baby? @justinbieber

We finally reached the penthouse room after ten minutes of awkward elevator music and ten minutes of watching Justin and Garrett banter back and forth via twitter with their songs in their tweets. I liked that Justin and Garrett got on. They were of course two of my most favourite people.

Adam keyed in the pin-code for the door, and gently pushed it open as Kenny walked out of one of the elevators behind us.

"The foyer is filled with fans," he sighed. "I had to go to three different floors before coming here so they didn't know which floor I was on!"

I left Kenny, Adam and Justin in the hallway talking and went in search of Ally and Pattie. I missed Pattie while I was gone, she'd always been like a second mother to me, and I absolutely loved it.

I found Scooter and Ally sitting at the dining table with their laptops and phones doing businessy stuff. I didn't interrupt them, they seemed too into what they were doing. Carin, Alfredo, Ry Good and Scrappy sat on the couch watching some kind of horror/ thriller movie and lastly, Pattie sat on a lounge by the window reading a book and drinking a cup of tea.

"Hey mama Pattie!" I said softly, not wanting to disturb everyone else. Pattie looked up and quickly closed her book before jumping to her feet and wrapping her arms around me tightly. "I missed your hugs while I was gone!"

"Oh Harper, sweetheart!" She whispered, kissing my forehead. "The tour hasn't been the same since you left! Neither has Justin. I'm so glad that you're back!"

"Me too!"

We stood together for almost five minutes, just her holding me like a mother would her child. We only broke apart when Justin burst into the room, accidentally knocking the door into the wall, causing a loud bang and a couple of screams from everyone on the couch.

"Harper?" Almost everyone said, jumping up.

"You're back!" Carin exclaimed happily. "It's about time! We were almost too over-run with dudes!"

"Your bus will be here in the morning," Ally beamed, pulling me to her for a hug. "I'm glad you came back Harp, it was too weird without you."

"Amen to that!" Justin exclaimed, pushing his way through to me and grabbing me around the waist. "Now if you don't mind, we're going to catch up!" He began to drag me towards the furtherest room to the left. My room. Always my room.

"Justin," Pattie called, giving him a look.

"Mom, we're catching up not hooking up," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Relax." He rushed back and kissed her forehead before rushing back to me and pulling me into my room, shutting the door behind him with a thud.

"You realise they now all think we're doing the dirty in here, right?" I laughed, dropping my backpack down onto the floor by my king bed. "Which is probably why it's dead silent out there right now."

"Well," he laughed, kicking his shoes off and flopping down onto the bed. "They'll be sorely disappointed."

"You don't want to do the dirty?" I asked, pretending the thought made me really upset. "You don't like me?" His eyes bulged in his head and he jumped up quickly.

"Of course I like you!" he said quickly, pressing his lips to my nose. "I'll do the dirty with you whenever you want, you know that!"

"I was kidding dweeb," I laughed. He made an 'o' shape with his mouth and flopped back down onto the bed. "I'm going to go take a quick shower, make yourself at home and I'll be out before you know it."

I left Justin laying in my bed, grabbed some pjs from my backpack and going into the bathroom. I quickly washed off all traces of make-up before getting into the shower and turning the taps so that the water was boiling hot on my skin.

I stayed in the shower for almost twenty minutes, standing right under the shower head and letting the water wash away all of my doubts and fears about coming back on tour. About coming back to Justin. I couldn't stop thinking about him, even when I was getting dressed and brushing my teeth. It was like he was some kind of virus that I was sick with.

"Bieber-fever," I giggled to myself. "I have that damn Bieber-fever."

Eventually when I left the still steamy bathroom, Justin was sound asleep under the covers with his mouth slightly open and his right arm over his eyes. I rolled my eyes and went to turn off the bedroom light before going over to the bed and climbing in beside him.

"Night," I whispered, kissing his temple softly.

.o0o.


The sun shone through the still open curtains, shining right in my face. Obviously I'd missed watching the sun rise, which I had wanted to do on my first day back on tour, but what could you do. The bright light allowed me to see the beauty that was Orlando, Florida through the glass. It was going to be a beautiful day here.

Justin was still sound asleep beside me, un-woken by the sun from having his face hidden in the crook of my neck. I could feel his warm breath flushing across my skin, giving me goosebumps. His left arm lay draped over my waist, he must have rolled towards me in the middle of the night. His shirtless back was exposed, showing me the tanned skin that I loved so much.

As gently as I could, I trailed my finger up his spin towards the nape of his neck and down his arm towards his fingers, which I then entwined with my own.

"This is my favourite way to wake up," he murmured hoarsely. I smiled and bent my neck to kiss his cheek instead of replying.

I untangled our fingers and trailed them back up his arm to his back, again going down his spine, and back again. Justin hummed sleepily, before opening one of his eyes and smiling softly.

"You look so peaceful," I whispered softly, moving so that I was down to his level. "So happy." He hummed again.

"It's because I have my girl back," he replied. "You don't know what it's been like for me without you here," he told me earnestly. "Our fight was a wake-up call, that's for damn sure."

"Really?"

"Hmm."

"I really missed you while I was gone, too," I said softly. "I went to Greece hoping that being with Yaya and Papa would help me forget how much I was hurting for just a minute. I didn't help so I came back and then we fought and I left and being in Arizona was even worse," I sighed.

"Why was Arizona worse?"

"Garrett pestered me every five seconds to call you," I laughed. Justin chuckled and rolled me around so that he could pull me over to be the little spoon. "We just laid around the lounge room talking about everything. It was really nice. I didn't even realise how much I missed Garrett."

"I'll have to thank him for helping me get you back then."

"Definitely," I giggled.

There was a soft knock on the door and Pattie stuck her head in.

"Good morning. May I come in?" She asked politely.

"Course," I replied, patting the bed in front of me. She stepped in and closed the door behind her before coming to sit down cross legged on the bed. "How are you this morning?" I asked, sitting up and giving her a quick hug.

"I'm peaceful this morning. Something I haven't felt in a little while." Justin sat up and moved so that he was hugging his mother. Pattie patted his arm lovingly. "I just want you to know how happy and proud I am that you've come back Harper," she said softly. "So very, very proud."

"Thank you Mama," I smiled. "I'm happy to be back too."

.o0o.


Everyone spent the day hanging out in the hotel room together. They all wanted to know what it was like when I went to Greece to visit my grandparents, and were all very interested in what activities I'd gotten up to. Apparently they'd all gone to Disney land yesterday, and unfortunately we couldn't go again for some reason that I'm pretty sure Ally and Scooter made up.

Justin and I, especially me had to be well rested for the show tonight. It was the first show I'd be playing in almost two weeks. I wasn't very nervous and I was sure my voice was more than up for it. mama Jan however, decided to put me on complete voice rest much to my disgust.

Sienna Harris.
- I heard from Ryan that you're back on tour! I'm so proud of you Harp! xoxo

Harper Everett.
- I'm proud of myself! xoxo

justinbieber: had an amazing morning having a D&M with my girl @HarperEverett and my mom @pattiemallette i love my two favourite little ladies.

pattiemallett: @justinbieber @HarperEverett my favourites!

HarperEverett: I love you both too! @pattiemallette and @justinbieber

"I wonder if the fans from last night have died down," I wondered aloud as Kenny came through the door with a plastic shopping bag. "Or maybe they've grown a bit since then."

"They've definitely grown," Kenny sighed, setting his bag down on the kitchen counter. "I'm pretty sure they've doubled since last night."

"Damn," I sighed. "I don't like pushing my way through crowds."

"You won't have to," Ally beamed. "The buses have been set up so no fans can get in, and we'll be taking them to the venue tonight, so we should be fine leaving."

"Great."

"Hey look!" Justin exclaimed happily, settling down into the couch with the TV remote. "Smallvilles on!" I rolled my eyes. Justin absolutely loved Smallville and I couldn't stand it. I wasn't sure what he saw in it at all. "Where're you going?" He asked when I stood up.

"I hate Smallville," I laughed. "I'm going to go get ready to leave anyway. Relax, I'll be in my room."

"Okay," he nodded. "Come back soon. Love you."

I rolled my eyes. "Love you too."

HarperEverett: I can't wait for tonight's show! First show back from spontaneous holiday! Woo! #excited

It took less than ten minutes to re-pack my backpack and leave it by my bedroom door, so I lay on the unmade bed and looked up some gossip sites, keen to see what nonsense the press came up with to explain my hasty leave from the tour earlier.

Hollywoods darling teen couple Harper Everett and Justin Bieber called it quits this week after a heavy row was seen at their My World tour date in Los Angeles, California. Witnesses claim Bieber's ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez was on the scene at the time of the fight, as well as fellow pop sensation Demi Lovato.

Everett and Lovato were seen leaving the venue just ten minutes after the fight took place with a backpack presumably filled with clothes on Everetts part. The two went back to Lovato's hotel room and weren't seen again for the rest of the night.

Gomez was seen leaving the venue five minutes after Everett and Lovato, red faced and angry followed by an equally as angry Bieber in tow. Witnesses say the two then argued by Gomez's SUV for several minutes before Gomez drove off, leaving Bieber alone in the car park...


I sat stunned for a moment, mulling this new information around in my head. How had people seen me arguing with Selena and how had they seen me getting into Demi's car with a backpack filled with clothes? I was even more surprised that Selena and Justin then got into an argument. Why hadn't he said anything?

I pulled another page up titled; It's official! Justin and Harper call it quits!

People close to the couple have confirmed that couple have gone separate ways today telling us Bieber will be finishing of the My World tour by himself and Everett will be attending University At Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ. Both teens have yet to make a statement about the break-up.

Who the hell were the people that were close to us? And why were they confirming everything? Fuelling the questions I had, I clicked on the next link; Are Justin Bieber and Harper Everett sending each other secret messages via social networking site Twitter?

Fans are left wondering as both Justin Bieber and Harper Everett tweet/ Instagram odd things on their social networking sites. Are they trying to communicate to one another without anyone noticing? Is Bieber trying to make ex-girlfriend Everett jealous by posting half naked pictures of himself? Is Everett trying to do the same by posting pictures of herself with other guys? See for yourself and make up your own minds!

Justin Bieber:
Back in the gym

Justin Bieber: Me and @nickdemoura dance rehearsal get ready #watchout instagr.am/p/RqBHhugvn5/

Everett seems to be just as bad as Bieber when she uses her own Twitter and Instagram.

HarperEverett:
Back with my favourite boy! Can't believe how much I've missed his face! @garrettmaine

Harper Everett: Swimming with the guys! #bikini

We hope that the two teens don't do anything to jeopardise any reconciliation they could still have. Fans are still adamant Justper will come back together soon.


The door to the room swung open revealing Justin as he wiped at his right eye with his tightly clenched fist. He looked down at my bag and picked it up, quickly taking it to where the other bags were before coming back and falling down on the bed beside me.

"Smallville over?" I asked, laying my legs down over his. He hmmed and closed his eyes sleepily. "Why are you so tired for?" I laughed. "You slept longer than I did!" He opened one eye and smiled up at me.

"I don't know."

"You're cute when you're tired," I laughed, ruffling his hair. He pushed my hand away gently. "Let me ruffle your hair!"

"No," he laughed. "What are you reading?" He wondered, changing the subject as he looked at the screen of my phone.

"Gossip sites," I replied with a grin. "Apparently you and I were using Twitter and Instagram to tease each other," I laughed. "Who makes this stuff up?"

"People who need money."

The door opened again and Ally stood leaning against the door frame with a smile on her face. Justin glanced over at her and groaned loudly, making her burst into laughter. I was confused, but decided against asking what was going on, not wanting to risk a massive boring story I didn't want to hear.

"Get up," she finally said, "we're leaving for the venue. Justin, you can sleep in the bus."

"I was fine sleeping here," he grumbled, sitting up and rubbing at his eyes.

.o0o.


"Good evening my lovely people!" I exclaimed happily, walking towards the edge of the stage. "Long time no see, correct?" The crowd cheered, almost deafening me even though I had in-ear monitors. "Damn I missed that sound!" The crowd cheered again. "Okay, well this song is called Skinny Love, sing it with me!"

The music started, so I started to sway, motioning for the fans to do the same. "Come on skinny love, just last the year. Pour a little salt, we were never here." I sat down in the middle of the stage. "My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

I slowly rose to my feet and began to climb the stairs to the second story of Justin's set.

"I tell my love to wreck it all. Cut out all the ropes and let me fall," I sat down on a box at the top. "My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Right at the moment this order's tall." The lights dimmed down more than they already were. "And I told you to be patient. And I told you to be fine. And I told you to be. balanced. And I told you to be kind. And in the morning, I'll be with you. But it will be a different kind. 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets. And you'll be owning all the fines."

I made my way back down the stairs and wondered down the small jetty type part of the stage, almost taking me into the crowd. Everyone screamed in excitement as I gently touched some of their out stretched hands as I passed them.

"Come on skinny love, what happened here? Suckle on the hope in light brassiere," I guestured to my top. "My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Sullen load is full, so slow on the split." I sat myself down in the middle of the stage-jetty. "And I told you to be patient. And I told you to be fine. And I told you to be balanced. And I told you to be kind." The fans screamed as I lay myself down, and the stage started to lift up. It was a see through bit of the stage, making it look invisible. "And now all your love is wasted. Then who the hell was I? 'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches. And at the end of all your lines..."

I sat up, dangling my legs over the side as I stared out at all of the smiling faces.

"Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind?" I paused and the stage slowly began to descend, so I sat back and crossed my legs. "Come on skinny love. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my..." As the song came to an end, I bowed me head slowly.

I sang the rest of my songs with a big smile on my face, happy that I was back on the tour and I was back with Justin. This was where I belonged, and I realise now that I needed to fight with Justin and leave him, to know that.

As the last song came to an end, I raised my hand in the air. "Thank you for making my first show back amazing! I'll see you guys next time!"

HarperEverett: I'm back baby!
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's Pjs
Harper's outfit
Harper's show clothes

Woohoo second update in two days.
I'm probably a genius.

Please comment and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Title credit goes to;
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber.