Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for the change girl.

Turns out we weren't leaving Florida just yet, however we were just going to a different part of it. We weren't leaving the buses though, instead we were going to drive over to Charlotte, North Carolina instead. While we were there we would play a show on the 8th, before that we have free run to do whatever. Seeing as it's my home-state, Sienna and the rest of the Harris clan would probably come and visit, as well as my parents and my brother. I was a little bit excited I will admit.

"How you doin' Harp?" Ally smiled, flopping down onto the couch beside me in the new hotel room. "I didn't talk to you last night about you felt about your first night back..."

I shrugged. "It felt good being back up there on stage."

"I'm glad," she nodded. "Okay, I'll leave you to whatever you're doing. Remember, we're going to the venue early tonight. Around 3, is that okay with you?"

"Yep," I nodded. "Do you know where Justin is?"

Ally shook her head and shrugged her shoulders at the same time. "He left with Kenny earlier this morning at about 7am. He probably has an interview somewhere. Text him."

"Yeah," I might do that."

Ally smiled and went into the closest room to the front door, the room that her and Scooter always used as their make-shift office whenever we booked a hotel room, shutting the door gently behind her and leaving me alone to my thoughts and to the sounds of Friends repeats playing softly in the background.

Harper Everett.
- Hey, I woke up without you this morning. Are you doing press? xo

With a heavy sigh, I tossed my phone down onto the couch cushion beside me. I was becoming bored, and there was literally nothing for me to do unless I wanted to go down stairs and get attacked by fans. Don't get me wrong, I loved my fans more than anything, but sometimes it was difficult to feel extreme happiness when I was cooped up in a room, not allowed to leave for security reasons.

Justin Bieber.
- Hey baby! Good morning! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up :( I'm doing an interview with a local radio station and then I'm going to do a small acoustic performance for a couple of competition winners. I'll be back before you know it! Love you! xoxo

"Figures," I sighed. I just came back on tour, and he was away from me anyway.

Justin Bieber.
- If you're free, you should get Adam to bring you over :)

"Hey Ally?" I called, laying back and sticking my legs over the back of the couch. The door to the office opened, and Ally stuck her head out. "Can Adam take me to go and see Justin?"

"What?"

"Justin just said I should go meet with him," I explained. "Can I go?"

"I mean, I guess..."

"... But?" I said slowly, sensing the hesitance in her words.

"Harper you just came back on tour after having a massive fight with Justin," she commented. "Do you really think you should be spending every second you can with him? Shouldn't you guys be having a small bit of space between you both?"

"I want to spend as much time with him as I can, and by the sounds of it, he agrees!" I huffed.

"I don't think you should go," Ally shrugged. "But you're my boss, you call the shots around here. Not me." I frowned at her, knowing she was trying to guilt me into staying at the hotel and not go and visit Justin. "Your call."

"Fine, I'll stay," I grumbled.

Ally made a noise of agreement before going back into the office and shutting the door behind her. I on the other hand, went back to just laying on the couch.

Harper Everett.
- Ally said no :( I'll just see you when you get back. Love you.

Justin Bieber.
- So bummed. See you when I get back. Love you too.

Once again, I was bored to the bone. Ally was going to be busy in the make-shift office for hours and hours. Kenny, Justin, Scooter and Ry Good were at this competition thing. Pattie and Carin were nowhere in sight, so I assume they went out somewhere. Adam must have gone with them or he was still sleeping and lastly, all of the dancers were MIA, so I assume they're off doing their own thing too.

Why didn't anyone wake me up to go gallivanting around the city?

HarperEverett: Feeling depressed because everyone's gone and @AllyScarHarris won't let me go see @justinbieber :(

With a loud sigh, I heaved myself up off of the couch and made my way to my room, fully intending on taking a shower, and then a power nap. Maybe napping would help me pass the time instead of me being depressed on the couch.

justinbieber: you're such a little miss! @HarperEverett hahaha. I'll be back soon :)

I stood right under the water as it flowed through my hair, over my face and down my body. It was semi-cool and felt refreshing against my warm skin. My shampoo and conditioners were both almost empty, so I made a mental note to ask Ally to buy me some more soon while I shook some of the substance onto my hand.

I was half way through rubbing conditioner through my hair when I heard noises out in the main area of the sweet. It didn't sound like Justin's usual obnoxious loudness, so I didn't get out and investigate. The door to the bathroom opened and shut.

"Mm, smells like avocado in here," Justin murmured. I heard a noise that sounded as if he'd jumped onto the counter.

"You're back sooner than I thought you'd be," I replied with a smile. Justin chuckled. "I was just going to take a shower and then get a nap in before everyone got back." I started to wash out the conditioner from my hair.

"We were going to grab some lunch before coming back," Justin said. "But I wanted to come back seeing as you were so depressed and all." I could hear him laughing softly.

Once the conditioner was all out, I reached my hand out for a towel to wrap around my wet hair. Knowing what I wanted, Justin dropped a clean white towel into my hand. I quickly wrapped it around my head like a turban and went about doing other showery duties.

"Why does it take you forever in there, oh my god," he complained.

"I have a routine Justin," I replied.

"And that is?"

"Well," I said slowly, running a razer up my leg, making sure I got all of the leg hair. "First, I had to wash my hair. Then, I wash my face and my body. Then I shave my legs and my underarms and what-not and then lastly, I re-wash my face."

"Why do you re-wash your face?" He laughed. "What's the point of that?"

"I don't know, it makes my skin feel fresher?"

"What part are you up to now?" He asked.

"I just finished shaving my legs," I laughed. "Now I'm going to re-wash my face."

"You are such a girl!" He laughed. I could hear him moving about. "Like, what are these things in your bag?" I could hear him shuffling about in my make-up bag. "What the hell is... A concealer?" He said slowly. "What does it do?"

"It covers bumps and dimples and blemishes and stuff on your face," I replied. "Body towel please." I pushed the glass door open and stepped into the towel he was holding open in his arms. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before going back to the beauty bag and picking it up so he could follow me back into the bedroom.

I went to my suitcase and began to shuffle through it, grabbing out items of clothing that I wanted to wear. Justin went over to the bed and flopped down so he could continue asking what things in my make-up bag did.

"What on earth is this?" He exclaimed, holding up an eyelash curler.

"It's an eyelash curler."

"It looks like a torture device," he replied, dropping it onto the blanket beside the bag. "And what do you use this pot for?"

"That would be liquid eye-liner." I pulled my underwear on under the towel and then quickly pulled a bra on. "You can watch me put it all on if you want," I laughed. "It takes a small amount of time though, you might get bored."

He looked up and smiled, shaking his head and not even caring that I was half-naked in front of him. He was such a gentleman and I loved it.

"Nothing you do will ever make me bored Harper," he said sincerely. "You're the most interesting person I know."

"So you want to watch?" I asked doubtfully, pulling a pair of shorts up and doing them up before pulling a singlet over my head. He nodded. "Well okay, don't say I didn't warn you." I quickly disappeared into the bathroom to grab face wipes and a small mirror before going back and taking a seat beside Justin on the bed. "Alright, can you hold this mirror up for me?"

"Sure."

"Okay, first, I'm going to wash my face again with face wipes," I told him. "Just to make sure there isn't anything there still. Then, I'll cover freckles, blemishes, dimples and deep pores with this concealer," I held up the small pen-like tube. Justin nodded and watched intently as I brushed it on in all of the right places. "Now I can use my foundation, which just basically evens out my skin tone and makes it look soft."

"You already have a soft face and an even skin tone though," he commented with a frown.

"Yes, but it makes it even softer and even." He watched in fascination as I dipped a foundation brush gently into the liquid and then gently even it out. Once it was on, I gently rubbed bits with my fingers. "Then," I murmured, pulling out a powder foundation and a powder brush, "we use a powder foundation to soften everything out."

"So you use two foundations?"

"Yes." He gave me a weird look which I laughed at while I powdered my face. "Next, I'll use blush." I grabbed a light pink case out of the bag and a smaller, much rounder brush. "You brush it along your cheek bones so they look rosy."

"I really don't think you need all of this Harp," he said softly, watching as I shuffled through the bag and bought out a compact with different shades of brown and gold eye-shadows. "What's that for?"

"It's eye-shadow." I used a the pad of my pointer finger to smear the colours on. Two dark shades of brown and a light gold. "Does that look alright?" I asked, turning to him.

"You look gorgeous."

"You're biased," I laughed, grabbing the eye-liner pot and dipping a small brush in. "This goes on my top lid and flicks at the side." He watched with his eyes semi-narrowed as I painted with my tongue hanging out the side. Once I was done, I grabbed my mascara and screwed the lid off. "This is the last thing I use, and it's called mascara. You brush it onto your eyelashes."

"Why?"

"It makes the darker and look longer," I replied, smiling once I was done. "And that is how I do my make-up."

"You're crazy," he laughed, dropping the mirror and leaning forward to kissing me hard on the lips. "But I love you and all of your craziness too."

"Love you too," I replied, pushing everything back into the bag, and taking that and the mirror back to the bathroom.

justinbieber: I just watched @HarperEverett put on her make-up and I'd just like to say; Ladies, you don't need it! You're all beautiful without it, especially you baby!

.o0o.


Justin and I ended up staying in my room for almost three hours, or until Ally barged in telling me to get ready because we were leaving for the venue at a quarter to three. She was so bossy, I couldn't even believe it. Justin laughed at me when I made faces at her while she was leaving the room yelling to Adam and Kenny.

I didn't rush out, instead I smiled and turned and pulled Justin to me by his head. He laughed and grabbed me in return, pressing his lips to mine and scrunching his nose up when I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, pulling away.

"No reason," I giggled, pulling him back and kissing him again. "Love you," I mumbled into the kiss.

Suddenly the door flew open again, revealing Ally standing with her arms crossed over her chest and an extremely annoyed look on her face. I wasn't sure if it was because she was trying to hurry me up, or because she still wasn't too sure if she was okay with Justin and I being together again.

Justin sighed and dropped back to the bed, groaning at Ally, who still didn't looked too pleased. I on the other hand ran my hand across my forehead before getting to my feet.

"We have ten minutes to get down to the car," she said slowly. "Bieber, you've got your own car."

"What?" He said loudly. "What's the point of that? Why do we have separate cars for?" Ally gave him a look and then turned and walked away. "What the hell is her problem?" He said in confusion. "What did I do?"

"We fought and I left the tour," I replied, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and shoving it into my front pocket. I quickly bent down and kissed his lips as a goodbye. "She thinks we got back together again way too fast."

"So she's being a bitch?" he replied. I could tell that he was getting more and more annoyed at Ally by the second. I mean, I was angry too, don't get me wrong, but I could see her point in a way. I think she was scared we'd fight again and I'd leave for good, putting her out of a job. "She's a hard-ass."

"Hey, be nice!" I joked.

"No," he replied, still annoyed. "I can't believe her."

I rolled my eyes and walked backwards towards the door. "I'll see you at the venue, I'll be in my dressing room. Come find me."

"Sure thing."

.o0o.


The car ride to the venue was awkward as hell. Ally was silently fuming beside me, and both Adam and I were to scared to start up a conversation in-case she literally blew-up and caused an accident. I knew she would because I could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

HarperEverett: Awkward car ride to the venue with @AAAdAmFletcher #saveusplease

I watched as Adam's phone lit up, and he checked his twitter. He silently laughed for a moment before replying.

AAAdAmFletcher: @HarperEverett awkward isn't even the right word for it... #pleasepleasesaveusplease

justinbieber: @HarperEverett @AAAdAmFletcher ... Shoulda come in my car... Idsaveyoubuttheniddie

HarperEverett: @justinbieber you really would die. Then all your fans would be mad.

justinbieber: anything for my @HarperEverett <3

We finally reached the venue, and Ally was the first to get out. She didn't even wait for Adam and I before she was marching across the car park and entering the building through a side entrance. We waited for the door to close with a low thud before both bursting into laughter.

"What the hell is her problem?" Adam laughed, holding his stomach. "I seriously thought she was going to spontaneously combust or something."

I covered my mouth in an attempt to stifle my giggles. "Oh my god, she's completely insane, I can tell ya that much! Holy cow!"

"We better go in before tourzilla comes out looking for us," Adam smiled, stepping towards the building. I couldn't help but double over into a laughter fit. "Come on, come on, she really will come out and kick our asses."

"I know!" I laughed. "But it's so funny!"

Adam rolled his eyes and picked me up, tossing me over his broad shoulder as I continued to giggle.

We found Ally sitting at the table in my dressing room with her laptop. With a quick glance I could tell she was doing some kind of email to some big business person. Normally, in times when Ally wasn't a complete nut-job I would have been nosily looking over her shoulder. Today, I opted on falling down onto the couch and closing my eyes.

"No time for sleep, you have a meet-and-greet in five minutes."

I sighed, not bothering to argue because I knew it wouldn't do me any good. Instead, I got up and wondered through the backstage area until I found a room with a sign on the door reading 'meet-and-greet: 3:30PM' in big black letters.

I probably should have thought about the sign for a minute before pushing the door open, because when I did, I realised I'd come in through the wrong door and was now face-to-face with about ten screaming girls.

"Holy hell, it's Harper!" One of them screamed, grabbing me and hugging me tightly. "You're so amazing, I have every single one of your posters, and you CD!"

As gently as I could, I stepped back from the girl. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you! Thanks for coming tonight! I'll see you in the next room in a little while!" And as kindly as I could, I rushed through the crowd and into the back room where Ally was waiting with an annoyed look on her face. "Sorry, I went through the wrong door."

It was safe to say there were about three hundred people in the meet-and-greet. Due to the conditions of the meet-and-greet, they each got a signed poster, a CD and one of my Harper Everett wrist bands. I felt it was fairly well priced. Most of my fans were young, so I didn't want them to have to scrounge for money to get a meet-and-greet. They merely had to pay a small fee of twenty three dollars and fifty cents.

By the end of meeting everyone, signing their posters and posing for pictures, I was ready to take a pre-show nap in my dressing room. Apparently spending most of the day on the couch made me really tired both physically and mentally.

Harper Everett.
- Come meet me in my dressing room. We can take a nap.

.o0o.


By the end of my set, and the end of watching Justin's set, I was even more tired than I was before the meet-and-greet. I could barely keep my eyes open as I followed Ally and Adam through the venue to the back door where my bus was parked waiting.

We were travelling to Charlotte, North Carolina tonight which would take us around ten and a half hours, which I wasn't too excited about. However what I was excited about was the fact that Charlotte was a four hour drive from my home-town Myrtle Beach, in South Carolina. Which meant that my family and Ally's family would be able to drive up and see us.

"Ally, I'm going to go in Justin's bus," I spoke up as we neared the buses. She turned around and glared at me, trying to make me change my mind by the sheer meanness of the look on her face. "Stop it," I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "I've had enough of your sulkiness today. I'm going to stay on Justin's bus and that's the last of it. You better be in a better mood tomorrow or I'll give you a pay cut or something."

Adam laughed, only stopping when Ally hit his chest. "Ow."

"Okay," she nodded. "When you two have a bust up, don't come crawling to me."

I rolled my eyes and pressed the bus code into the door. "Yeah okay." I quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed in some pjs, a book, my phone charger, my laptop and grabbed my pillow before heading towards the door.

"Harp can I-"

"What Ally?" I sighed. She was seriously frustration me with all of this anger towards my relationship with Justin. "If you say anything about Justin, I will kill you."

"If you just listened instead of jumping to conclusions..." She muttered, setting a piece of paper down on the table before her. "I think it's time we get you a team."

"Why?"

"You can't keep using Carin, she works for Justin," she said. "You need someone who can help you out with clothes and make-up and things like that so that you don't have to worry too much about it whenever you need to go out and do something."

"Alright," I nodded. "I'll start thinking about who I want while I'm waiting for Justin."

.o0o.


Justin's bus was empty when I got to it. He and the other people he shared a bus with, were still inside the venue. Justin may have had his meet-and-greet after his set, so he'd still be another two or three hours.

While I waited, I got out my laptop and began my quest in finding a 'team' as Ally put it. I knew I'd need one eventually, my life was getting more and more hectic and I couldn't keep doing it all myself. I went through Facebook, through Twitter, through Tumblr and I still couldn't find anyone, although I was feeling like I was forgetting something.

As I scrolled though Twitter one last time I stopped at my old friend Alex Gaskarth, lead singer of the band All Time Low's name. He was an old friend from the days I used to work for Jac Vanek, a clothing designer in LA and he was a good friend of Garrett's band. I knew I could have asked Jac, but I knew she was way too busy with her label. Instead I remembered Alex's girlfriend Lisa. I'd met her three of four times before and each time she'd look amazing. Her clothes went great together and her hair looked fantastic.

With that in mind, I scrolled through my phone until I found Alex's name. I would write him a text asking him if he thought it would be a good idea to ask her.

Harper Everett.
- Hey Alex! Long time, no speak! I was just wondering if you could help me out. My manager has informed me that I need to get a team together and I was wondering if you thought Lisa would say yes if I offered her a job?

While I awaited his reply, I went in search of another potential employee.

For years I'd been seeing pictures of a girl all around the internet. I had no idea who she was, or why she was all over the internet but she was. In every picture she look absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and make-up was done to perfection and the clothes she wore matched her to a t. I did small amount of research and eventually found out her name was Abigail Halliday.

Alexander Gaskarth.
- Hey baby girl! Way too long girl! I don't see why she would knock it back! I'll give her your number and have her call you. Is there anything else I can help with?

After a small amount of thought I realised that Alex knew a lot of people, so it crossed my mind that he may know this Abigail Halliday girl.

Harper Everett.
- That would be amazing, thank you! I need a make-up girl and a stylist. I don't want to follow the usual Hollywood trends and get a huge named person, you know? I'm looking at a girl, Abigail Halliday. Do you know her?

Alexander Gaskarth.
- No problemo! I have a couple of people in mind, I'll have them call you too! That's very kind of you, I'm proud of you girl. The name rings a bell. Just let me ask the bro's, and I'll get back to you.

Alexander Gaskarth.
- Abigail Halliday is my boy Josh's girl. I'll give him a call and ask him to give her your number?

Harper Everett.
- Who else do you have in mind? Yes, yes, definitely hand out my number. Make sure they don't pass it around though. Shit could get awkward. Thank you so much Alex, you're a real gem! xoxo

Just then the door to the bus opened and Justin climbed in. He yawned and scuffed at his hair with his hand while he yawned. He didn't look too surprised when he noticed me sitting in the middle of his bed at the end of the hall. Instead he made a beeline towards me, closing the door behind him.

"I am so tired," he murmured, falling face down onto the mattress in front of me. I reached forward and pushed my fingers through his hair. He hummed in reply.

Alexander Gaskarth.
- Glad I could help! xoxo

"Go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

"Love you."

"Love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's outfit.

I'll post links to pictures of Harper's team in the next chapter.

Please comment if you liked this chapter :) And if anyone is interested, I've written another Bieber story, and you can read it here.

Title credit goes to;
As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber.