Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Cause baby, when you're with me. It's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven.

HarperEverett: Today I get to spend time and have lunch with the fabulous @JustinBieber !! #YourshoutBiebs?!

I woke up the next morning in Moline, Illinois with the sun shining through the window on the side of the bus. I wasn't too sure if the bus was stopped or if we were still driving. On closer inspection by looking out of the window, we were parked in a lot behind the Stoney Creek Hotel. I opened the door of my room and peered out into the rest of the bus. It was empty.

"Where is everyone?" I wondered aloud. In knew they would have left a note somewhere, so I went searching and found what I was looking for on the kitchen counter.

Harper,

We're in the exclusive room on the top floor, the key card is hidden in the place we hide stuff in case we're robbed.

Love Ry Good


I laughed and went to the cupboard to get the pop-tart box... Or as Ry Good stated, the place we hide things in case we get robbed and took a key out of the box. I wasn't going to go up straight away, instead I was going to lay back down in my bed and go on Twitter.

HarperEverett: Woke up all alone on the bus :) Might make some toast :)

After updating my own twitter, I checked everyone else's.

taylorswift13: thank you so much @HarperEverett for having me, I had a blast!

justinbieber: yes, the rumours are true. #offthemarket

HarperEverett: You're a cheeky monkey @justinbieber!!

The hotel was looking kind of good right now, I was a little bit hungry and wanted to watch a little bit of daytime television with Ryan or Carin. So with a loud sigh, I began to pack a small backpack filled with clothes seeing as we'd be staying in the hotel for two nights.

The hotel was filled with paparazzi as I walked through the front doors and headed towards the elevators. I was blocked and there was no way I'd be getting through without a body guard or without saying a little something first.

"Harper!" One of them yelled at me, thrusting a small device in my face, "is it true you're dating Justin Bieber??" I couldn't really say that I was, because I hadn't been asked.

"No one has asked me anything, so until I'm asked, no."

"Why did you choose to tell your fans by kissing on stage last night?" I laughed, and struggled on through the masses of a crowd. What did Selena have to do with anything? I know she used to be friends with Justin, but they had a falling out a couple of years ago.

"I don't see what Selena has to do with anything."

"Weren't they dating?"

"No?" Finally I made it to the elevator and jabbed my finger into the button. "Look, I'm going to say this once, okay? What Justin and I do in our spare time is our business. If we want you to know that we're doing everyday, we'll announce it somehow." Just then, then elevator doors opened, and I stepped in.

The door to the room everyone was staying in was open, and Scooter was backing out, yelling at someone that when he got back, he was going to win at scrabble. I laughed and went past him, not bothering to say hello, because he didn't see me.

Pattie was sitting at the kitchen table reading through a magazine when I dropped my phone and laptop bag onto the table next to her, making her jump.

"Harper, sweet heart, good morning!" She exclaimed, putting her hand over her heart dramatically.

"Morning," I replied, "which room is mine?" I gestured to the row of doors on the far wall. Pattie nodded towards the last door, and furtherest one away from anything. "Right, thank you. I'm probably going to go shower. Is Ally around?"

"Ally and Scooter have gone to a press conference to talk about what happened last night between you and Justin," she whispered, "they'll probably tell them that nothing is set in stone yet." I nodded and scanned the room.

"Speaking of Justin, where is he?"

"Still sound asleep," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "He was still awake when we got here last night, so he came up and slept in here."

"Can I go wake him up?"

"Don't let me stop you."

Just like yesterday, he was fast asleep with his mouth gaping open. This time however, he was not covered by blankets and wasn't wearing white shorts and a white shirt, he was simply in his briefs.

"Good morning Justin," I whispered, crawling onto the bed beside him and laying my head down on the pillow. He made a small noise, and rolled over, back to sleep. "Justin." Silence. "Justin, wake up." He opened his eyes slowly and glared up at me. "Mornin' princess!"

"Why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Relax stupid, I came in here for snuggles."

"Oh," he smiled and lifted one arm up and I crawled under it. "How did you sleep last night? You were out of it when I got off stage." I shrugged as best as I could under his arm.

"I guess I slept good, how was your show?" I asked, "I'm sorry I didn't stay, I was so dang tired."

"I know, I went into your bus last night to see you, but you were snoring so damn loud, I had to leave!" I punched him in the arm. "I'm kidding babe, you were cuddling your pillow and sucking your thumb. OW!" I elbowed him. "Alright, alright, you were cuddling your pillow and sleeping peacefully."

"I don't snore."

"I was kidding!" I sat up and got out of the bed. Justin whined and sat up too. "Harper, seriously, I was kidding, you don't snore!" I smiled at him and leant forward to ruffle his hair.

"I know," I told him, "but I'm hungry, so I'm going to go get dressed and go down to the McDonalds across the street. Do you think Kenny will take me?"

"Will you bring me back some?"

"No, you said I snore." Justin rolled his eyes and rolled over so he could get out of his bed. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"Well if you're not going to bring me any back, I'm coming too," he replied. I watched him get up and go over to his duffel bag to get out some clothes and a towel. "Wait for me to shower."

"Alright, but hurry up."

Kenny was sitting on the couch with Carin and Ryan playing scrabble when I went looking for him. He was currently spelling the word 'banana', and jumped about a mile in the air when I said his name and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Kenny, could you come with Justin and I to McDonalds?" I asked, giggling because of the look on his face when he jumped.

"You scared the lights out of me Harper!" He was breathing hard while Carin and Ryan tried their hardest not to laugh at him. "Yeah, of course. Where is JB anyway?"

"He was going to have a shower when I came out here."

"Come get me when you're ready to go then."

"Harper, can you come here for a moment please?" Pattie called from the kitchen. When I found her, she had her head in a cupboard and was looking around for something. I guess it had something to do with dinner, because we were having a tour dinner tonight, and she was cooking with Mama Jan and Carin.

"You called me?"

"Can you please help me look for a cheese grater?" She asked, not pulling her head out. I didn't answer her, instead I went to the other end of the cupboards and began to look. There wasn't one in the first three, and I was interrupted by Justin when I attempted to go into the fourth.

"What are you two doing?" He asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Can you check the top cupboards please Justin?" Pattie called, although she was muffled by the cupboard she was in. Justin nodded and opened up one of the cupboards, looking in with a smile on his face. He stood there for a couple of minutes, not knowing what he was looking for.

"Wait, what am I looking for?" I cracked up laughing and had to sit down on the floor. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"The look on your face," I laughed, "and we're looking for a grater."

It didn't take very long to locate the grater. It was in one of the top cupboards that neither Pattie nor I could reach. Justin teased us for being short, and got a smack on his shoulder from Pattie. Finally, Justin and I left the apartment with Kenny, hand-in-hand. The reporters from earlier when I first come in were still waiting down on the ground floor for us, and all raced across the wooden floors towards us as fast as they could.

"No questions!" Kenny called loudly. "Justin and Harper will not be answering any questions. Thank you!" Of course, no one listened.

"Are you dating?"

"What about Selena?"

"Harper, how do you know Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat?"

"Justin, what about Selena?"

"Harper, did you do this to be horrible to Selena?"

I had to bite my tongue or I was going to say something terrible nasty to all of them. Justin must have known it too, because he tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him.

"Harper, are you going to break Justin's heart?"

My eyes got bigger and my body tensed up. I was about to turn around and yell, but surprisingly, Justin beat me too it.

"Will you please just leave us alone?" He yelled. "Please do not comment on things that you do not understand! What about Selena? What has she got to do with whatever is going on between myself and Harper? Who cares how Harper knows people who also seem to be famous? Selena and Harper have never met, so how on earth could Harper want to hurt her?" Kenny, the reporters and I all stared at Justin for his break out. "And Harper, will you be my girlfriend?" I was still utterly shocked and bewildered when I answered.

"Of course."

"So yes, we are dating!" With that being said and done, he started pulling me out of the door with Kenny trailing along behind us.

None of us spoke for the rest of the way to the fast food chain. Justin was still fuming, and Kenny was whispering on the phone to someone. Either Scooter or Pattie, I wasn't sure. The reporters hadn't followed us, I'm guessing because Justin has a scary temper.

"Not having a very good week are we?" I asked him while we were waiting in line to order.

"Hmm?"

"Well yesterday you found out about Jazzy and Jaxon, and today you have a hissy fit at some lame, low grade reporters?" Justin shrugged. "Come on Justin, you're my boyfriend, smile because when you smile, I smile..." I got him. He cracked a smile and rolled his eyes.

"You are one cheesy girlfriend Harper Everett." I grinned up at him.

justinbieber: "Smile. Because when you smile, I smile." - Ladies and gentlemen, my cheesy girlfriend; @HarperEverett

"Hey, can I help -Oh my god!"

"Uh, hi," I smiled, "can we please have a small big mac meal, a- Justin, what do you want?" Justin looked down at me and smiled.

"The same."

"Two small big mac mea-"

"I want a large." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have one small big mac meal, a large big mac meal and a- Kenny?"

"One of those new fandango ice-creams."

"What flavour?"

"Strawberry?" He asked, "do they have strawberry?"

"Do you guys have strawberry mcflurries?"

"Uh, ye-yeah we do."

"Yeah they do."

"Can I have one of them then."

"Of course ken. So that'll be one small big mac meal, a large big mac meals -both with a coke, and a strawberry mcflurry please."

We waited for less then five minutes for everything, and even scored a couple of free packets of chips and an apple pie.

.o0o.


Later on in the day, the hotel apartment was busy. Carin, Mama Jan and Pattie were rushing around in the kitchen baking, frying, grilling and shopping anything and everything. Scooter and Ally were sitting in the extra room on their laptops calling people and organising interviews and photo-shoots. Kenny and Ryan had gone out to buy champagne, and soda for everyone and Justin and I were sitting outside the door with our backs against the wall waiting for my parents and older brother and his dad, step mother, siblings and grandparents to arrive.

"Are you excited to see Jazzy and Jaxon?" I asked quietly, picking at the carpet on the floor with my fingers.

"Yeah," he replied, "I love them both so much."

We were quiet again, each of us stuck in our own thoughts.

HarperEverett: I can't wait to see my parents and my brother tonight at dinner! I miss them!

"Why do you think reporters make things up?" Justin asked all of a sudden. "I mean, why would they make threats up against two children? I thought people were better then that."

"Some people are just heartless. All that should matter you in the long run, is that your family love you. Your friends love you. Your fans love you and last of all that I love you." He didn't say anything, instead he reached for my hand and held it tightly.

A dinging sound from the elevator down the hallway bought made us both look up for two reasons. One was to see if it was our families and two, was to see who it was in general. It was Justin's dad and step mom with their two kids.

"Bieber!" Jazmyn yelled when she saw us. The smile was immediate on Justin's face as he stood up to catch the running toddler. "Bieber! Bieber!"

"Hey Jazzy!" He laughed, giving his baby sister a big kiss on her nose. She giggled and pushed his face away. When Jeremy and Erin walked up and were standing in front of us with Jaxon, Justin leant down to give him a kiss too. "Hey Jaxo!"

"Hello Harper," Erin smiled.

"Hey," I replied, "hey Jeremy. Justin, give me Jazzy." Justin stood up and handed me his sister before unstrapping his brother from the stroller and picking him. Erin and Jeremy went inside, while Justin and I stayed out with his siblings waiting for my family. "Let's get a picture of the four of us."

"Okay." Justin pulled his phone from his pocket and we all got close together. "Smile for the camera Jazzy!"

Another ding sounded from the elevator, and the doors opened revealing my parents, my brother and none other then Selena Gomez herself. Justin and I exchanged confused looks, but stood up to greet everyone anyway.

"Hey mom," I smiled, wrapping my arms around my mothers waist in a quick hug, before moving onto my father, and then brother. "Hey daddy, hey Aiden!" Justin had just finished greeting Selena with a quick hug and now was waiting silently for an introduction to my parents while Selena greeted Jazzy and Jaxon.

"And this must be Justin!" My mom grinned, putting her arms out, indicating to Justin that she wanted a hug. "Oh, isn't he a sweetheart Richard?"

"Yes Alice," my dad laughed, rolling his eyes. "Right, what are your intentions with my daughter?" He had an extremely stern look on his face, while Justin had a shocked and confused look on his. Kind of like he was caught in a spotlight, but I think he just didn't know what to say or do.

"Uh..."

"He's just making fun of you."

"Oh..." My parents laughed and dad and Justin shook hands and went on inside. "And you must be Aiden?" Aiden nodded and they shook hands.

"Hey Selena, " I grinned, turning to the girl who was standing awkwardly by the wall. She smiled and stepped forward to hug me.

"Hey!"

"I can't believe we've never met before!"

.o0o.


Dinner went extremely well. Pattie, Jeremy, my parents and Scooter talked about the tour. Ryan and Justin talked to Aiden, they even went as far as inviting him to stay on the tour, which I put a stop to straight away. Aiden didn't seem to interested either. Selena and I got to know each other a bit better, too. She told me she'd known Justin for a couple of years, and they were strictly friends. They used to best friends, but the reporters made their friendship out to be what it wasn't so they fell apart.

"So Scooter," Justin spoke up, placing his knife and fork down on his plate with a small clatter. "How come you invited Selena here? I mean, weren't you just getting in from Australia today Sel?"

"Uh, Yeah I did." Justin nodded and turned back to Scooter.

"I just thought that Selena should come to dinner to show people that Selena isn't furious that you're cheating on her, and to show the world that you and Harper are happy with what you're doing."

"You're a smart cookie Scooter."

"Thank you Harper." I smiled and picked up a bit of roast potato from Justin's plate and popped it into my mouth. I chewed thoughtfully and sighed when Justin pushed my hand away when I went for another.

"Hey," I whined, "I'm hungry!"

"Well eat your own roast potato," he replied with a roll of his eye.

"But I'm saving them!"

"So?" He laughed, "what if I want mine?" I frowned at him and reached for one, only to have him push my hand away again.

"Justin!"

"Harper!"

"Shut up," I growled, "and give me one of your potatoes." Justin rolled his eyes and gently pushed his plate toward me. I smiled at him and picked up his fork. Justin rolled his eyes again and turned to start up a conversation with Selena about her new album.

"So, Harper," my mom smiled proudly across the table at me, "Pattie and Alaska tell me that you're doing extremely well with your concerts?" I quickly swallowed the last potato from Justin's plate and smiled.

"Oh yeah," I grinned back, "the fans are as wild as ever, and I've had a couple of special guests." This interested my brother and father as well.

"What guests have you had?" Aiden asked.

"Well only Justin and Taylor Swift so far," I chuckled, "but I have a few more that I want to take on through-out the tour. Maybe Selena would be interested?" Selena stopped what she was saying to Justin and looked to me.

"Sorry, what was that Harper?"

"Would you share a stage with me one of these nights?" She grinned.

"Oh my, god, of course!"

"Well good," I laughed, "that's settled then. Ally, write that down somewhere!"

"My god, you're bossy tonight."

"Shut up Justin." Everyone at the table started to laugh and Pattie stood up and began to clear away the dinner dishes. My mom, Carin and Mama Jan got up and helped her. "Can we go get ice cream?" Scooter looked up and frowned for a moment.

"Take Kenny with you." I nodded and looked over at Justin, Aiden and Selena.

"I'm sorry Harper, my flight home leaves in about an hour, I best be off." I shrugged and nodded my head.

"Why don't we take you to the airport then?" I asked.

"That would be great," she smiled, "thank you."

I went and got both Justin and I a coat to wear to the airport, while Kenny, Justin, Selena and Aiden all waited for me out by the elevator. Justin took his coat from me, put it on and grabbed my hand while we wait for the doors to open.

We rode in my parents car to the airport, because they had driven from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a couple of days to see me and to just have a small, mini vacation before Aiden went back to college.

HarperEverett: had a great dinner with the tour fam, @justinbieber and @selenagomez #muchlove Taking Selena to the airport!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's outfit.

Please, comment.

Title credit goes to;
Never Let You Go - Justin Bieber.