Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

See my baby really needs some help, cause she can never stay at home by herself.

"What are you doing?" Ally asked, trying to step over a guitar case someone had left on the floor in front of my bedroom door on my bus. She finally fell in and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Writing a song," I replied, chewing on the end of my pencil.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed. If you like it, we'll talk to the label and they'll have you record it!" I nodded and scribbled down another line in my notebook. Ally sat and watched me for a moment before she got bored and left the room.

Justin Bieber.
- Harperrrr, what are you doingggg?

I sighed and began to type a quick reply. I had no time for Justin's shenanigans while I wrote this song down.

Harper Everett.
- Writing a song.

I was about to get back to writing my song when Ally was back, turning my tv on and clicking through the channels. I rolled my eyes and set my notebook down.

"What are you doing?" I complained, "I'm busy!"

"We have a problem babycakes," she replied. She had a weird look in her eye, a look that unsettled me in every way possible. "There's an interview on TMZ with Selena Gomez," she sighed. I suddenly felt sick. "She's claiming that her and Justin were a thing, and that he cheated on her with you." I was silent for a moment when a new text from Justin came through.

Justin Bieber.
- I'm so bored!

I rolled my eyes and pressed the green phone button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey darlin'!" Justin exclaimed when he answered, "I'm so glad you called, I am beyond bored right now and-"

"Justin, shut up." He went silent. "You need to call Selena and ask her what her problem is!" I exclaimed angrily.

"What?" he asked, "Why?"

"Turn TMZ on right now, and you'll see!" I waited for a moment as he fumbled around for a tv remote. "I thought we had fun the other night?" Justin was silent for a moment as he watched.

"I didn't have a problem with Harper before, but when you steal someone's boyfriend, things change, you know?" Selena sighed, wiping at her eyes.

"I'm going to kill her," I said simply. "I'm going to fly to wherever the hell she is, and rip her face off." I heard Justin laugh, which made me even angrier. "Don't laugh Bieber!"

"Alright, alright, Harper calm down," Justin sighed, "I have Scooter call her mom and see what's going on. Okay?"

"Go ask now while we're on the phone together." I could practically see Justin rolling his eyes as he left his room and walked down the center of the bus to everyone else.

"Hey mom, Scooter," he said, I heard them acknowledge him. "Harper's on the phone and she's pretty pissed. She's watching TMZ and Selena's being interviewed, and she's telling everyone that Harper stole me from her..." I heard Pattie and Scooter discussing it.

"Justin, what are they saying?"

"Shh, I'm listening." We were silent for a moment before I heard Scooter saying goodbye to someone, he spoke to Justin for a moment and then Justin was back. "Alright, Scooter said that Selena's mom said that she's been telling everyone you're a home wrecker since the other day."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but her mom knows it isn't true and is on her way to TMZ to stop the interview. Apparently she's furious."

"Is she a bit crazy?" I asked.

"I don't think so Harp," Justin laughed, "I think she's just lonely and her career isn't going the way she wants it to."

"Well she shouldn't take it out on us!"

"I know."

.o0o.


I was still stuck on the bus writing my song. I'd turned it into a duet because I knew it's sound better with a male and female voice.

Selena Gomez
- Hey, I know you saw the interview. I'm sorry, but I had to.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Harper Zaidee Everett!" Ally exclaimed, "don't swear!"

"But she fucking sent me a message!"

"Who did?"

"Gomez!" A moment later Ally was in the back lounge with me. "Should I post a video on youtube with Justin?" Ally laughed and shook her head. "Well what do you reckon then?"

"Release a statement on your blog," she said, "that way people know that it's you, and they'll get the hint and leave you alone. I'm not sure what Selena is playing at, but she needs to stop." I nodded and watched silently as she left the room again.

Harper Everett.
- She just sent me a message. I'm writing a blog about what's going on so I don't seem like a tramp. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Justin Bieber.
- Don't worry about it, she's just having a hard time right now.

My eyes bulged at my boyfriend trying to protect the girl who claimed I'd stolen him from her. I opted not to reply to him. Instead, I scrolled through my contacts list for someone I hadn't spoken to since I'd become famous. My old best friend Sienna Harris. I missed her a lot, and we weren't friends anymore because we had a massive fight before I left for Los Angeles three or so years ago. I found her name, pressed the tiny green phone button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" She said after a moment. I was silent. Shocked that she had picked up, and hurt that she didn't know it was me. I cleared my throat.

"Sen?" I whispered. Silence. "Sen, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here Harp." My eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm so sorry Sen, I really am. We had a stupid fight and you're my best friend and I haven't seen you in three years!" Sienna sniffled on the other side of the line. "Do you forgive me?"

"Oh my god, Harp!" Sienna exclaimed, "there isn't anything to forgive Harper! We were both in the wrong. I'm so sorry I didn't call you!"

I was so glad to finally be speaking to Sienna again. It felt like a massive hole had opened up in my heart and speaking to her had filled it in again. I asked her about what she'd been doing back in Myrtle Beach and how everyone we'd grown up with were. She asked me how I'd been, and how Justin was and what on earth was happening with Selena Gomez.

"I really don't know how to talk about it," I sighed, "I'm just so mad at Justin for sticking up for her, you know what I mean? I just, I really need you right now Sen." She was quiet for a moment.

"I need you right now to, Harp," she whispered, "Daniel and I, we almost had a baby..."

"What?!"

"A couple of months ago, I think it was around, I don't know, eight months ago? I found out I was pregnant. Then two months ago, I lost her."

"Her?"

"Olivia Harper Mansoon." I started crying. "I hope you don't mind us using your name, but I missed and needed you but I just couldn't pick up the phone. This was the closest way I could have you without admitting I was wrong."

"Sienna, you should have called me!"

"I'm sorry Harp!"

We spoke for a little while longer until Ally informer me that we'd reached the venue and that I needed to get ready for my soundcheck. I said goodbye to Sienna, and promised her that this time we would for sure keep in touch this time.

The gates around the venue were surrounded by screaming fans, and Justin was striding swiftly across the concrete towards me with a smug grin on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and turned on my heel, heading off towards the venue doors.

My dressing room was the furtherest room from the entry. On the complete other side to Justin's, so I wouldn't have to seen him for most of the night.

"Soundcheck in ten Harper!" Someone called out to me as I walked past. I nodded and hurried towards my dressing room to grab my microphone from it's case.

.o0o.


"Smile and take a deep breath, life's easier then it looks," I sang, looking out of the few fans that got in early. "Open your eyes and take in the beauty of the world." I finished the song and waved out to the crowd before making my way back stage to my dressing room.

"Harper!" I ignored him again.

My outfits for the show were put out for me so it was easier for me to find them when I came off stage after the allocated outfit-changing song. There was a knock at the door. I knew who it was so I kept staring at myself in the mirror.

justinbieber: for the record, i didnt cheat on ANYONE! #mymomraisedmebetter

Harper Everett: It was so great talking to my best friend @SiennaroseHarris today. I miss and need her so much. Love you.

justinbieber: @HarperEverett I know ur on twitter, open the door.

HarperEverett: @justinbieber learn how to use correct spelling and grammar, and oh, I don't know, STICK UP FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

The knock at the door stopped and I let out a loud sigh or relief.

justinbieber: @HarperEverett Fine, will you please answer the door so we can talk face-to-face and not on a public social networking site where millions of people can see?

Harper Everett.
- Feel like coming on tour for a couple of weeks?

I sighed once again and went forward to open the door. Justin stood still, hand curled into a fist, hovering in the air about to knock again. He grinned when he saw me, but it faltered when I didn't smile back.

"Harp-"

"No Justin, listen to me," I told him. "You asked me to be your girlfriend, and now a girl you used to be friends with, is starting shit by saying that you're supposed to be dating her! Then you had the nerve to stick up for her?"

"Harper, come on it isn't like tha-"

"Well it sure seems like you're taking sides Justin," I sighed, "can you just... Leave me alone for a while please?" Justin sighed and nodded.

"When you're ready to talk, I'll be around."

Sienna Harris.
- Are you serious? If you are, then yes, I would love to.

Harper Everett.
- I'll have Ally book you a ticket to meet us in Grand Prairie, Texas on Monday. Love you!

.o0o.


After the show, I went straight back to my bedroom on my bus to continue on with my new song. I'd decided to make it a duet, seeing as I couldn't for the life of me see myself singing it by myself. By the time I was finished with it, I was glowing.

Harper Everett: It's funny how writing a song can make you feel so much more relaxed. Goodnight world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's pyjamas, Harper's outfit and Harper's show outfit.

Title credit goes to:
Runaway Love - Justin Bieber.