Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’. Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’.

It's been just over a day since I'd last spoken to Justin. I could see him sulking around when we got to the venue in Grand Prairie yesterday, but I thought he needed to think about things more then he obviously was.

Today was the day Ally and I were going to pick Sienna up from the airport. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I was also extremely nervous that she was different to when I last saw her. And I didn't know how to act about her baby situation.

HarperEverett: Excited to see @SiennaroseHarris today!!

By 11:15am, Ally and I were sitting in the terminal at the airport waiting for Sienna's flight to get in. Ally was getting embarrassed by my constant jumping around and fidgeting.

"Harper," Ally scolded, slapping my knee, "calm down."

"Ally, I'm seeing my Sen-Sen!" I exclaimed, "I can't calm down! I'm excited and- and nervous!" Ally laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

Together, we watched plane after plane after plane land and we watched all of the passengers from each plane greet their families. I was disappointed each time Sienna wasn't on a plane, and Ally would laugh when I sat back down beside her. Finally, Sienna ambled through the gate and stopped to look around for us.

"She's here Ally!" I exclaimed in Ally's ear. "Sienna! Sen, over here!" Sienna looked around again at the sound of me yelling and smiled when she spotted me. It was like one of those romance movies where the couple see each other in an airport and run at each other, except we're best-friends, not lovers.

"Harper, it's so great to see you!" Sienna cried, grabbing me and hugging me tightly. I hugged her back. "I missed you so much!"

"Aw Sen, I missed you too!" I was about to say something else, when Ally walked up and interrupted.

"Hey Sienna. Look, Harper, we'll have to continue this back at the venue, reporters are here," she turned and pointed to a group of people with cameras.

"Right," I nodded, taking Sienna's hand in mine, "let's go back to the venue."

"Harper! Harper! Who is this?"

"Harper, what's happening with you and Selena Gomez?"

"Harper, are you and Justin Bieber breaking up?"

"Harper-"

"Wow, do you get this a lot?" Sienna whispered in my ear. I looked at her and sighed.

"Yup."

.o0o.


Back at the venue, Sienna set all of her things up in my room. we used to share a room all the time for sleepovers, so it wasn't unusual. I also found nothing was weird of different after the three year gap we hadn't seen one-another.

"So what do you do everyday?" Sienna wondered, picking up my phone and looking through the contacts. "Oh golly, who don't you know?"

"Britney Spears."

"What?- oh!" Sienna laughed.

"And I usually wake up around ten when we're in the bus and 4:30 when we're in a hotel," I told her, "I still like to watch the sunrise. Then I get ready for the day then depending on what Ally has planned for me, I watch TV with Ryan and Carin."

"And where does Justin come in to all of this?" I frowned.

"Right now, he doesn't," I replied, "he doesn't deserve my time until he sticks up for me." Sienna was silent for a moment.

"I want to meet him."

"What?"

"I want to meet him. I want to meet Justin Bieber. I mean, I am your best friend right? It's my job to tell you if I approve or disapprove of your little romance, right?" I frowned at her. I knew exactly what she was playing at.

"... I guess..."

"Well come on then," she smiled, pulling me to my feet, "lets go and find him." I didn't want to, but I knew she'd pester me until I did anyway.

We left my bus and wondered around the venue outside, checking that he wasn't out here somewhere kicking a ball around with Ryan and Scooter before we went to his bus and knocked on the door. Pattie answered.

"Hey Harp!" She smiled, "are you looking for Justin?"

"Hey Pattie, yeah I am, is he around?" She shook her head.

"No, he's in his dressing room with Ryan and Carin," she told me.

"Oh, okay, thank you," I replied, "oh, and Pattie, this is my best friend Sienna. She just flew in this morning from Myrtle Beach. She's staying on tour with us for two weeks." Pattie smiled kindly at Sienna.

"Hello Sienna, I'm Pattie. It's so good to meet you!"

"Hello, yes it was lovely to meet you too!"

We left Justin's bus and wondered off across the grass towards the huge stadium building. The door was propped open with a box filled with some of my merch, so we walked straight in and headed down the hallway towards the dressing rooms.

We passed a couple of people. Kenny was sitting on an amp box talking to a couple of Justin's dancers, Carin was rushing by talking on her phone, Usher was heading towards the stage and Ryan was rushing around trying to find Scooter. When we finally made it to Justin's dressing room, I pushed the door open without knocking and pulled Sienna in.

Justin was fast asleep on the couch with his phone sitting on his chest and his mouth wide open. I gave Sienna a look that I hoped said; this is the dipstick you wanted to meet? She smacked my arm and sat down on the couch by his feet.

"Justin wake up." Nothing. "Justin Bieber, wake the heck up." Again, nothing. "Justin! Justin Bieber, if you don't wake up right now, I will fly kick you in the crotch!" His eyes opened and he flung up into a sitting position.

"Wha- What happened? Harper? Wha- who are you?" He was staring at Sienna now. She held her hand out to him and grinned.

"Hello Justin, my name is Sienna." Justin frowned in confusion, making me start giggling. "I'm Harper's best-friend from Myrtle Beach." Justin was still confused, but took Sienna's hand in his and shook it gently.

"Hey..." He stared curiously at her for a moment longer before turning his attention onto me. His eyes softened and his cheeks went a slight shade of pink. "Harper, Darlin', I talked to Selena..." I was surprised at this. "I called her this morning, and-"

"You two look like you have to talk," Sienna interrupted. "I'm just going to go ahead, and stand out in the hallway for a moment." She stood and went out of the door.

"I called Selena this morning and- Is she British?" I laughed.

"Yeah, she moved to Myrtle Beach when she was like, twelve," I chuckled, "anyway, you were saying about Selena?" Justin flashed a smile before he pulled me down onto the couch beside him, wrapping his masculine arms around my waist. I sighed and leant my head down against his shoulder.

"I told her that she was being totally unfair toy herself, and you and me," he told me, "I said that you and I would be making a video statement telling our fans all around the world that we've been together for almost a year now, which is true, I didn't forget." I laughed, knowing our anniversary was in the next week.

"And what did she say?"

"She said she needed to say that, because it was going to help her..."

"What does that mean?"

"Well as I said the other day, Selena's career isn't really going anywhere," he sighed sadly. "She tries so hard and it never pays off. She's always had to compete with Demi Lovato at singing."

"Why?" I asked, "everyone know's out of the two, Selena is the better actress and Demi is the better singer." Justin nodded.

"Yes, but Demi's also a pretty good actress. Selena is good, but she'd not fantastic." I sighed.

"Honestly Justin, I don't care," I told him truthfully. "She's made me look really horrible in the last week and I won't forgive her for it. And can you blame me?" Justin kissed the side of my face.

"I don't really care for her anymore either, I'm just happy that you're talking to me again." I turned and smiled up at him. "You're too adorable Harper Everett!" I made a face and leaned up to press my lips gently against his.

"Love you JD," I grinned, getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"My best-friend is here for two weeks, and she's sitting out in the hallway while we kiss and make-up," I replied with a roll of my eye, "come on, we'll get Kenny and have him take us to the mall or a restaurant or something." Justin got up too and grabbed my hand.

"Okay. What do you think, should I invite Ryan over from Stratford?" Justin opened the door for me and let me walk out first while I considered my answer.

"Yeah," I said, "that would make Sienna more comfortable I think."

"Yeah."

.o0o.


"So, Sienna, Harper has told me possibly every story about the things you two have ever done," Justin laughed, putting his hand up to call a waiter over to our table. Sienna narrowed her eyes at me and then looked back at Justin.

"Oh gosh, what did she tell you?"

"Oh, I don't know, just that you both streaked through Central Park when you both were sixteen..." I watched them both with a massive smile on my face.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "Harper! Why would you tell him that, you are positively bonkers!" She slapped at my arm and I sat back so she couldn't reach me. "She's a right knob." Justin started laughing.

"Oh my, god, you're so English it's not funny!"

"Justin! Seriously!" I started to laugh at the two bickering. "I think I approve of you Justin, treat my darling well, wont you?" Justin laughed and nodded his head. Sienna turned to me then. "Harper. Tell me this, are you feeling happier now?"

"Yes," I smiled, "I've decided that I'm not going to let Selena get to me, you know? She's being very pathetic at the moment and everyone I know and love believe that I wouldn't do that. And both of our fans, too." Sienna nodded and Justin grabbed my hand in his.

"That's very mature of you harp," she grinned, picking up her glass of water and taking a small sip. A waiter walked past and Justin cleared his throat.

"Uh, excuse me!" He called. The waiter stopped and turned around to face us. "I've called for a waiter a couple of times, and we're just getting ignored. Is there a chance we can get served? Or we'll just go on and leave."

"Oh, oh! Sorry, Mr. Bieber," the young waiter exclaimed, launching his hand into his pocket for his notepad and pen. "Uh, what would you like?" I smiled at the boy, just so he knew that we weren't mad and that we didn't really blame him, seeing as the room was packed.

"Could I please have a bacon, lettuce and tomato salad with a glass of iced-tea please?" Sienna asked while Justin and I re-checked the menu. "Oh, and could we please have another jug of water?" The boy jotted down her order and nodded his head.

"I'll have a Caesar salad and a lemon and lime bitters please?" I asked, handing him my menu.

"And I'll have a bowl of wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce with a tall glass of ice-coffee," Justin finished, handing over his menu and smiling at the boy.

"I'll be right back with your drinks!" I watched him scurry off with a small smile.

HarperEverett: Eating lunch with @SiennaroseHarris and @justinbieber. @itsRyanButler when are you coming to visit??

We chatted while we waited for our food. Sienna filled me in on what I'd missed, and I filled her in and together we told Justin stories about our childhood. We chatted while we ate our food about what would happen in the future music wise and between Sienna and I. And when we were finished, we chatted while Justin paid for the bill and as we left the building into the mass of reporters.

We didn't go straight back to the venue, instead we went shopping. I wanted to make up for the past couple of years worth of missed birthdays and Christmases. We argued and bickered all the way to the mall while Justin laughed at us.

"I'm buying you presents, so shut up."

"You will not Harper! I'll bop you with my purse, so help me!"

I ended up buying her a whole bunch of gorgeous shoes and dresses and winter clothes. I even bought us matching friendship bracelets from a jewellery store that Justin wanted to go into.

By the time we finally headed back to the venue, it was time to start getting ready for the show. Justin parted ways with us by my dressing room door with a quick kiss to my cheek and a hug to Sienna.

"I am completely knackered Harp," Sienna exclaimed, going straight to the couch and flopping down on it. "I had a blast though, thank you so much!"

"Any time Sen," I replied. There was a light knock on the door before it swung open and Ally waked in with a huge smile on her face. "Why are you so happy?" She shrugged and tacked a set list up on the cork board. "Seriously Al, it's creepy."

"You have an interview with Ellen on the 19th of July," she grinned, "I'm just really excited because I've always loved Ellen!" I squealed. I couldn't help it. I'd met Ellen once, and that was an event that we both went to the previous year, and I'd loved her. She was talented and so hilariously funny.

"Oh my god!"

.o0o.


"Well, hey guys!" The crowd cheered loudly. "I had such an awesome day today. I picked my best-friend up from the airport this morning, a situation has turned and is now on my side, I'm going to be on the Ellen show and Justin took us out for lunch!" Again, the crowd screamed. "So what do you say about hearing a little song?"

I sang my heart out on that stage. I was still excited about having Sienna here, and happy that Justin and I were talking again and happy about my meeting with Ellen. By the time my set was done, I was tired and panting. Justin was waiting for me with his arms open when I got off stage. I walked into them and hugged him back, not even caring that I was sweaty and gross.

"You did so good baby," he whispered in my ear. I grinned and hugged him tighter, pressing my body against his. "You looked so dang hot, too." I pulled back and stared at his face, my mouth a huge smile.

"Thank you Justin, I love you." I replied before looking around. "Where's Sen?"

"I love you too Harp," he smiled, pulling me back into him. "Sienna's asleep in your dressing room. She watched most of your set but she started looking sick, so I took her to your dressing room and Mama Jan got her a blanket. She's fine though."

"As long as she's okay."

We cuddled for a little while longer, sneaking small kisses every now and then until Scooter found us and rolled his eyes.

"You ready Justin?" He asked. Justin shrugged and and let go of my waist. "Ryan's waiting for you in your dressing room." Justin nodded and took my hand, leading me towards his dressing room.

"Justin, there you are, hurry up and get dressed!" Ryan exclaimed when we walked through the door. "I've been waiting for you ever since Harper's set finished, what have you guys been doing?" Justin wiggled his eyebrows at Ryan, making me laugh and smack his chest with the back of my hand.

"Probably set myself up for that one, right?"

"Yup."

"I think I'm going to go take Sienna back to the bus so she can sleep," I said suddenly, "when she's asleep, I'll come back and watch you do your thing." Justin laughed.

"Alright, see you soon." I gave him a quick kiss and headed back to my dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to TessAnh18 for commenting on my story. Means a lot.

Harper's outfit and Harper's show outfits.

Sienna's outfit.

Title credit goes to;
Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston.