Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Now, Romeo & Juliet, bet they never felt the way we felt, Bonnie & Clyde, never had to hide like we

I woke up the next morning curled into Justin's side, in his room, in his bed. It was still really dark outside, so I assumed it was time for me to make my way up to the roof to watch the sunrise, so I gave Justin a quick kiss on the forehead and quickly slipped out of the bed and then the room.

Sienna was sound asleep in the bed we were supposed to share when I walked in and sat down on the mattress beside her.

"Sen, wake up!" I shook her lightly until she stirred and sat up.

"What?" She grumbled, "why are you waking me up so early? Gosh!" I laughed and pointed to the clock on the wall. "Oh golly, go on then, let's go."

Together we walked hand-in-hand up to the roof of the hotel and took a seat on the floor by the railing. We sat in silence, just like we used to do when we were kids, before I got signed and became famous. We just sat, sitting side by side, holding hands, staring up into the sky as it lightened.

"Did you have a good night last night at the ball, love?" Sienna whispered, breaking the silence. I shrugged and frowned. "What's the matter?"

"Selena showed up."

"Oh. And what happened then?"

"We went and sat with Demi, Trav and Taylor," I sighed, "then she came over and asked to sit down with Miley Cyrus. I mean, Miley's okay I guess, but what nerve does Selena have?" Sienna sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Harp, she did such a wrong thing to you." We hugged and she kissed my cheek. "What was good about the night though?"

"Trav-Trav was there!" I laughed. Sienna sat up and laughed.

"What? I haven't laid eyes on that boy in years!"

"Yeah."

We both went silent again, too interested in the rising sun and our own thoughts. Neither of us spoke again until we made it back to the hotel room and I went to go back to Justin's room.

"I'll see you when I wake up, maybe we can go down to the spa?" Sienna asked, grasping my arm. I smiled and nodded.

"Course, night Sen." She rolled her eyes.

"Morning Harp." She retreated back to our room and I laughed.

Justin was still in exactly the same pose as he was in when I left, with his right arm under his head and his left over his chest. This time however, he was wide awake. I flashed a happy grin as I shut the door behind me and tip-toed across the room.

"Morning baby!" He whispered when I rested myself down along his body. I pouted my lips for a kiss and let out a happy sigh after he gave me one.

"Morning!" Justin pulled the blankets over me and rolled to his side so we were facing one-another. "You're cute when you just wake up." He laughed and put his hand on my hip.

"You're cute all the time." I could feel myself blushing. "Where did you go before? I woke up and you were missing."

"Sen and I used to wake up super early and watch the sunrise together when we knew each other before. I'd wake up and pull a string that was between our windows and wake her up with the bell, then we'd get dressed and go to to the beach and watch the sunrise." I told him.

"Sounds so peaceful," he mumbled.

"It is, next time I'm home, come and visit me?" I asked. Justin grinned and leant forward to press his forehead against mine. "So is that a yes?"

"Yeah, it is." I squealed and Justin laughed. I sat up and Justin's hand fell. He let out a whine and tried pulling me back down, but I swatted his hands away. "Babe, lay down!"

"Let's..." I stopped and picked Justin's hand up. "Let's, let's go out and have breakfast-"

"Alright-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up, let me finish." I laughed. "Let's go out to breakfast in our pjs!" Justin laughed and shook his head. "Why not?"

"We'll get swamped with paps Harper, Scooter and Ally will kill us." I rolled my eyes.

"Baby please? Alaska can't do anything, I'm her boss."

"Are you high?" That made me laugh.

"No, I just woke up really happy, and I really want to go to breakfast in my pjs."

Justin sighed and agreed with me. He got up and picked up his hat while he slipped his shoes on. I got up and slipped mine on too.

There was only one reporter waiting for us in the lobby which surprised me. I didn't think I'd see one until later. Justin lead me through the lobby and out the doors into the sunlight.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, stopping by the side of the road to wait for a couple of cars to pass. "I mean, I saw a waffle house up the road yesterday."

"I could go with bacon," I replied, "lots and lots of bacon." Justin laughed and continued on our walk by cross the road. People drove past and recognised us, beeping their horns and yelling out of their car windows. "Why are these people us so early?" Justin chuckled.

"It's a Monday morning Harp, they're on their way to work."

"Oh."

The waffle house we went to was completely empty, which I was thankful for. We ordered our breakfasts, Justin got a massive plate of waffles with syrup and a tall glass of orange juice, while I got a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, grilled tomato and a tall glass of orange juice.

"Excuse me Harper and Justin," a small voice spoke, causing Justin and I to look at the tiny little girl standing at the end of our booth. We both smiled as soon as we laid eyes on her.

"Hey there!" Justin grinned.

"Hello!"

"My mommy said not to come say hi, but I wanted to say hi anyway..." She was around the age of five, and I could see her mother notice her daughter missing and frantically look around. She spotted her before I could call over too her though.

"Amelia Grace!" Her mother called, "I told you not to disturb them while they ate!" She rushed over and went to pick up her daughter.

"I'm sorry, but could Amelia eat breakfast with us?" I asked softly. Amelia's mother stopped lifting her daughter up and looked at me. "I mean, only if you say yes of course."

"Please mommy!"

"I, uh..." She looked like she was torn. She didn't want to leave her child with complete and utter strangers, and she didn't want to say no to two international superstars. Finally, she seamed to come to a conclusion. "Uh, alright. Amelia, please be good for Justin and Harper."

"Okay mommy," Amelia grinned, climbing up onto the seat beside Justin. I watched as Amelia's mother went back to the table she shared with her husband and another couple. "Do you like singing?" I tuned back in as Amelia questioned Justin. Justin nodded and put a fork filled with cut up waffle into his mouth. He chewed and swallowed before he answered.

"I sure do! Do you?" Amelia shrugged.

"Tommy says I don't sound good," she pouted.

"I'm sure Tommy is just being mean. I bet you can sing great!"

By the time we had finished eating, and Amelia's mother had sent her breakfast over and she'd finished, it was time to head back to the hotel. Justin and I both sighed a napkin for her reading;

Dearest Amelia Grace Reynolds,
It was such a pleasure to meet you today, and I hope you continue on singing.
Please don't let Tommy bring you down!
I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you again!
Take care Amelia,
Love always; Harper Everett.
07-12-2010.


Yo Amelia!
It was great to meet you!
Don't ever let haters bring you down!
I love you,
Justin Bieber.


Justin helped Amelia out of the booth, and together we took her back to her family.

"Thank you so much for letting us eat breakfast with Amelia," I smiled, "she's such a beautiful little girl!" Amelia's parents smiled at us.

"Thank you for making her day!" Her father smiled. "She was so upset when we couldn't get tickets for your concert, so this has probably made that not so bad." Justin and I looked at each other.

"Well that isn't fair!" Justin exclaimed. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket and pulled out four tickets. "Here, have four tickets. Amelia, bring some friends!" Amelia smacked her hands over her mouth and squealed.

"Mommy! Justin said I can go to his show!" I giggled at her enthusiasm.

"I know sweetheart!" Her mouth smiled, "Thank you so much! She was absolutely devastated when we told her she couldn't go. Amelia honey, say thank you!" Amelia hugged Justin and I at the same time.

"Thank you Harper and Justin!" I bent down and hugged her again.

"That's okay, any time sweetheart!"

We stayed for a moment more before we headed back towards the hotel, with the sun now hih in the sky.

HarperEverett: Had breakfast in my pjs with @justinbieber and we made a new friend! Five year old Amelia Grace!

When we got back, the hotel lobby was crowded with reporters and fans all screaming our names loudly. Some even through gifts and letters at us. I laughed when a huge box of chocolates hit Justin in the chest. Justin laughed and nudged me.

"Why are you guys in pjs?"

"It was her idea!" Justin laughed, pointing at me.

.o0o.


I spent the rest of the day with Sienna. We went to the spa and had manicures and pedicures, we got facials, we had mud baths and we went out to lunch and then we ended up back at the hotel room where Ryan and Carin were playing cards, Pattie, Ally and Scooter were discussing concerts and Mama Jan was sitting on the couch watching Oprah.

justinbieber: doing dude stuff with @itsRyanButler #missedthisbro

While Sienna joined Ryan and Carin their card game, I headed down to where my bus was parked and grabbed my notebook to edit and start the music for the song I had started the other day.

HarperEverett: Finishing the song I started last week! Making it a duet, who should sing it with me??

"Hmm," I mumbled to myself. I cleared my throat and started to sing. "It's like, he doesn't hear a word I say, his mind is somewhere far away. And I don't know how to get there!" I stopped and looked at the next line. "It's like, all he wants is to chill out, he makes me wanna pull all my hair out. Like he doesn't even care!" Again I stopped. "There needs to be something in there..."

The door to the bus made a sound before it swung open and Justin appeared.

"Why aren't you with Ryan?" His grin made me smile.

"Can't I come see my shawty?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He laughed. "Alright, we were walking past and I heard you singing. This the new song?" I nodded and handed him my notebook. While he read it, I sat back into the couch and put my feet in his lap. "That sounds great Harp!"

Smiling, I took back the notebook. I now knew exactly who I wanted to sing in the song with me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's outfit and Justin's outfit.

Title credit goes to;
Stuck in the Moment - Justin Bieber.