Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

You should be pick me, so tell me can you dig it.

Today was the day before Sienna was due to head back across the states to Myrtle Beach, North Carolina. The thought of her leaving made me sad to think about. I was sad because I didn't want the same thing to happen to us, like what happened before. I didn't want to go three whole years of my life before I saw her again.

With a loud audible sigh, I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling for a moment. The movement from the bus beneath us was slowly lulling me back to sleep as we drove through the streets of California towards the hotel Scooter or Ally had booked in Oakland, which wasn't too far from the venue.

"Can't you sleep either?" Sienna whispered from beside me, making me jump. "Sorry," she chuckled humourlessly. The look on her face made her seem angry.

"What's up?" I wondered. Sienna sighed and sat up, pulling her knees up against her chest with a sharp sigh.

"I've been thinking about everything," she murmured. "I've been thinking a lot about my relationship with Daniel, and I've been thinking of Ryan and of Olivia." And there it was, the subject I was terrified to deal with. "I still can't believe my baby died." A small sob escaped her slightly open lips. "And I think I've fallen out of love with Daniel, and in love with Ryan."

"Ryan?" I asked, "which Ryan? Who are you in love with?" Sienna sighed.

"I'm in love with Ryan Butler," she explained. "When I spent the afternoon with him the other day while you were with Justin, we got to know one-another, and..."

"Oh," I said, "right." I patted her shoulder and was about to say something else when she burst into tears. To say I was completely baffled would be an understatement. I was beyond shocked at her outburst. "Sen, Sen what's wrong?"

"I'm such a right little horrid brat!" She cried. "I can't be with Daniel, the man I almost had a baby with, then fall in love with a completely different Canadian boy! That just isn't right!" I started rubbing circles into her back with my thumb. "But I just... I just can't look at him the same anymore, you know?" No, I didn't know. I'd never before had something happen to me like the loss of a child.

"Maybe you have something?" I offered. "Like, maybe you have the baby blues or something." Sienna looked at me and glared. The look she gave me was scary, almost ferocious. Instinctively my hands went up in a peace offering. "Hey now, I don't mean that in a bad way!"

"Well what way do you mean it Harper?" She growled. I stopped rubbing her shoulder, and got up out of bed. "And where on Earth do you think you're going?" She exclaimed when I wrapped my hand around the handle of my hotel suitcase.

"Well I'm not staying here with you being nasty!" I replied angrily. "I was just trying to help! Come see me when you've calmed down!"

Sienna kept calling my name, but I ignored her. Instead, I pulled my suitcase off of the bus and across the road to the hotel. The reporters weren't like flies here, which I liked so it was a lot easier to walk straight through the hotel lobby where luckily enough, I spotted Pattie and Scooter at the front desk.

Neither of them noticed me as I walked over and stood behind them, not until I tapped Pattie lightly on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Good morning Harp!" She greeted happily.

"Morning Pattie, could I speak to you in private for a moment?" I asked. A flash of concern crossed her face before she frowned and nodded. "I'll just take my things up to the room, will you meet me in my room?"

"Of course sweetheart."

Scooter gave me a key and we walked across the lobby to the elevators together. The ride up was far from awkward. It was a comfortable silence, but I was glad when we finally reached our floor, Scooter rushed towards the door and pressed in a key so the door would swing open.

"I can't believe we always have a whole floor to ourselves..." I whispered to myself going through the door and wondering across the room to the furtherest door on the left. The room I was sleeping in was huge. It had a massive bed in the middle, a flat screen TV and a bathroom with an entire wall of glass. I set my suitcase down at the end of my bed, and unzipped it. As soon as Pattie and I were finished talking, I was going to go and relax in the shower.

"Harper?" Pattie knocked once before entering. I smiled at her and sat down at the end of the bed. Pattie sat down too. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

"It's Sienna," I replied. "Before she came on tour with us, two and a bit months ago Sienna was having a baby and she lost it." Pattie gasped and her hands flew over her mouth. "She had a break down at me this morning because she's upset that she'll be going home, she's upset about her baby and she's upset because she's fallen out of love with her boyfriend Daniel and in love with Ryan Butler."

Pattie nodded silently for me to go on.

"Oh, I see."

"It's a lot to take in."

"It sure is," Pattie replied and I frowned, still thinking about Sienna. "Well, how about I go and have a little chat with her? I'll tell her the truth, that you're worried about her. Is she still in your bus?" I nodded my head and Pattie stood up.

"Thank you so much."

"Anything for my beautiful future daughter-in-law!" I giggled and Pattie smiled. "All right Harper, you do what you have to do, and I'll go down and see Sienna."

When Pattie left I let out a sigh of relief. I wanted, and needed Sienna to go home to Myrtle Beach as happy as she was when she arrived. While I thought about everything that was going on, I grabbed my clothes and bathing materials and went into the bathroom.

The taps were the first to go on, with the water temperature adjusted before I stripped my clothes off and climbed into the steaming shower. I stood under the pouring hot water and closed my eyes. Thoughts coming and going, making me feel better and worse about myself.

"You seem distressed baby." A voice spoke. My eyes shot open in shock until I saw Justin sitting on the wooden counter watching me. I shrugged and reached over to get my shampoo. "Anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Not really." We were both silent for a moment while I squeezed some of the lotion out of the bottle and onto my hand before I started to massage it through my hair. "Can you pass me the hand towel please?"

"Shampoo in your eye?"

"Yeah." He handed the small bit of cloth through the door and then went back to sit down on the counter. Quickly washing the suds from my eyes, I glanced out at Justin. He was playing with his hands and staring out of the big glass window. "Babe?" He turned to stare at me.

"Yeah?"

"When we have a spare couple of days, let's go away."

"Away?" He wore an amused expression crossed with a confused one. "As in a holiday?" He asked. I nodded my head in.

"Yeah."

"Alright, where do you want to go?" I washed the shampoo from my hair and picked up the conditioner bottle while I thought about it. "Somewhere in the States?" He asked.

"No." I liked conditioner more than shampoo because of its density. "I want to go somewhere hot." Justin didn't answer for a little while. "Australia."

"Australia?" He wondered. "Why Australia?"

"Because that's where my grandparents are from," I told him, "I want to visit my grandparents." I quickly washed the conditioner from my hair and washed my face and then my teeth. "Hand me my towel, would you?" Justin laughed and grabbed a towel, opening it up so I could step right into it. I wasn't sure if he wanted me in his arms or the towel because he spun me around and held my body against his.

"I love you Harper Zaidee Everett!" He grinned, pressing a short kiss to my lips. I grinned and looked up at him.

"Love you too Justin Bieber!" My arms wrapped around him and I snuggled my face into his chest. "I wonder if we would have met if one of us wasn't a singer..." Justin was silent for a moment, leaning against the counter.

"I don't know," he said finally, "I think that if we were meant to be, then yeah, we would have met at some point."

"That's good. I don't want to be with anyone else." Justin laughed and kissed the top of my wet hair. "I'm cold, I want to get dressed now." Justin nodded his head at the bedroom, telling me silently that he;d meet me in there.

After I was fully clothed, I left the bathroom and went back into my bedroom to find Justin laying on my bed watching the TV. He was watching some show about fish. When he looked up and saw me watching him, he opened his arms and smiled when I crawled into them.

"What do you want to do today princess?" He whispered into my ear. I shrugged and turned so I was facing him. "We could go and grab some lunch, go for a swim at the beach."

"That sounds like fun."

"I'll mass text Ryan and Sienna," he laughed at himself and pulled his phone from his pocket.

Justin Bieber.
-Mass text: Sienna Harris, Ryan Butler.
- Hey, Harp and I want to go grab some lunch and then go for a swim at the beach. You in??

"I don't think Sienna will text back." Justin looked at me for an explanation. "We had a fight this morning." He was surprised. "She yelled at me so I yelled back."

"Well I'm not going to ask why, because I don't want to get in trouble," he chuckled, "but who knows, maybe she'll want to come too." I didn't think she would, but I wasn't going to tell Justin that.

HarperEverett: Snuggling with the Biebs. #Muchlove!

We cuddled for a while on the bed, not saying anything and ignoring Ally and Scooter when they knocked on the door. We were even going to not go to lunch, but Justin's phone vibrated and we both knew it was either Ryan or Sienna.

Ryan Butler.
- I'm with Sen, and she's upset with herself. She says she'd like to go if Harper isn't angry at her.

"Ryan texted me," Justin said after he read the text. "He says that he's with Sen, and that she's sorry for making you mad. So do you want to go for lunch?" A small simple shrug was the best thing for this. "Baby, shrugging doesn't help me."

"I guess."

Justin Bieber.
- Meet us in the lobby in like, twenty minutes.

"We're meeting them in the lobby in like twenty minutes, so you and Sen will kiss and make up..." I looked up at him and frowned. "Alright, just kiss..." I raised one eyebrow. "Oh alright, just be friends again."

"Okay."

.o0o.


Three hours later, The four of us were going along the beach together. Ryan and I were running ahead looking for sea shells and colourful stones, while Justin and Sienna hung back to talk. About what you ask, I wasn't sure. And right now, I sure as hell didn't care.

Ryan picked up a purple shell and handed it to me with a smile. I grinned back, dusted the excess sand off, and stuck it into the floppy hat that I was carrying. A bright orange shell caught my eye next.

"Ryan, over there!" I exclaimed, pointing the shell out to him. Ryan looked around, scanning the beach for whatever I was pointing out. When he spotted it, he jogged over to it and picked it up for me. "Wow, it's so bright!" Ryan nodded and shook all of the sand from the inside, out.

"Stick it in your hat, Harp," he told me, before he scampered off to look for something else. I nodded and shoved it into my hat before I ran off after him.

We messed around on the beach until we came across a small sea-side diner and I demanded we go in.

"I'm starving, so I vote we go in," I grinned at Justin as he walked up, holding my towel and sandals in his hands. He grinned back and I stood up on my tip-toes and wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a kiss. "And Ryan looks like he's about to fade away to nothing!" Ryan and Justin laughed while Sienna looked hurt that I hadn't mentioned her.

I led the way up the steps to the verandah and opened the door for everyone. Out of my peripheral vision I saw Justin make a face. He liked to be a gentleman and open doors for me. I always knew chivalry wasn't dead.

A woman came and met us as we entered. She didn't say or do anything out of the ordinary, but I knew by the look in her eyes that she knew exactly who we were.

"Hey there, my name is Maria and I will be your waitress today," she smiled, "table for four?"

"Yes please Maria," Justin smiled back. Maria turned and waved at us to follow her. She lead us across to a window the looked out over the bay. I climbed across to the window, Justin sat down beside me, Sienna sat in front of me and Ryan sat beside her.

Before anyone else could, I snagged a menu and flipped it open. There were so many delicious meals to choose from, that I closed my eyes and just pointed anywhere on the page. Caesar salad and a glass of lemonade.

"What are you getting princess?" Justin whispered. I looked up and grinned.

"Caesar salad and a lemonade," I replied happily, "what are you getting?"

"I don't know," he sighed, looking at the menu again. "Maybe some nachos? Or some wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce..." I watched him with a smile on my face as he made his decision. "Harp, stop staring at me." I giggled and turned to the other two.

"What are you guys getting?"

"A burger with the lot and a coke," Ryan nodded. Sienna was silent, obviously not realising I was speaking to her too.

"Sienna?"

"Oh, uh, a fish and chips and a water."

Justin ordered for us, before he eventually settled on a basket of wedges with the sauces and a lemonade. After he ordered, he handed Maria all of our menus and she left with promise of a very quick service.

HarperEverett: Eating lunch with my boy @justinbieber, best-friend @SiennaroseHarris and the handsome @itsRyanButler!!

I decided then and there that I wouldn't be angry at Sienna anymore for this morning. She was having a moment, and we were both tired and it was an argument that was childish. I wasn't exactly willing to say that I wasn't mad anymore, but I wasn't going to ignore her.

"So Sen," Ryan smiled, "we should swap deets and hang out some time." Sienna cleared her throat and glanced at me. I grinned back.

"Uh, um, yeah, that'd be great," she replied with a small smile and bright cheeks. Justin nudged me lightly, so I lightly stepped on his foot. "Uh, here, I'll give you my number and you can call me so I have yours?" Ryan nodded, and the two began swapping details.

Justin Bieber.
- You never told me Sen had a thing for Ryan!

I rolled my eyes at Justin's way of communicating with me without actually speaking.

Harper Everett.
- I only found out this morning. Shush.

None of us noticed Maria coming towards us with our trays until she placed a bowl of salad and a bowl of wedges down on the table in front of Justin. I reached over and nabbed my salad as Justin went to grab a bit of bacon from it.

"Thanks Maria!" I exclaimed, digging in.

"You're welcome! I'll be right back with y'all's drinks!" I gave her a smile as she walked away and then turned to Ryan.

"So Ry, when are you heading back to Canada?" I asked, stabbing a bit of lettuce with my fork and popping it into my mouth. Ryan raised an eyebrow at me and started to laugh. "What?"

"Ready to get rid of me, hey Harp?" He chuckled. I gasped and widened my eyes dramatically.

"No!"

"Sure sounds like it to me," he said sadly, "Justin, do you see this?" Justin looked up from his wedges and raised an eyebrow.

"Huh dude?"

"Do you see this right here? Your girl wants me to go back home to Canada!" Justin looked at Ryan and then to me, all the while, chewing his wedge. A small grin formed on his face and he rolled his eyes.

"I ain't even getting into this, you two can fight all you like." Ryan and I made faces at Justin, while he turned to Sienna. "How you doin' over there Sen?" He chuckled.

Maria finally bought out Sienna and Ryan's lunches and all four drinks that we had ordered and placed them on the table before us. Half way through our meals, Justin and I swapped. To give us both a small variety. When Ryan finished his burger, I swear most of it was on his face and Sienna ate half her fish and half her chips.

Alaska Harris.
- Hey Harper, Sienna's flight for tomorrow has been cancelled. So she can either fly tonight at 7PM or come with us to Reno and leave on Monday.

"Uh, Hey Sienna," I spoke up. She looked up at me and nodded for me to continue. "Ally just texted me, and she said your flight for tomorrow's been cancelled..." I told her. She frowned.

"Did she tell you why?" I shook my head.

"She said that there is a flight tonight at seven, or you can come with us to Reno, Nevada, and leave on Monday. What do you want me to tell her?" Justin looked from me to Sienna and then sighed. He had a stumped look on his face.

"Before you answer Sen, can I ask a question?" Sienna nodded. "Well I just realised that you and Ally have the same last name..." Sienna and I laughed. We knew eventually someone would bring up the last name.

"You want to tell him Harp?"

"Sienna and Ally are half-sisters," I laughed, "they have the same dad." Justin frowned.

"Then why don't you act like sisters?"

"Because Alaska is a complete and total bitch!" Sienna laughed. "She legitimately dispises my guts. I have absolutely no idea why. She used to date Aiden Everett, but he broke-up with her and now that Harper is her boss, she couldn't hate her, so she takes it all out on me."

"Wait a minute, why are you British and she's not?"

"Because Alaska is old and lost her accent Justin," Sienna replied. I began to giggle and stood up, putting my hand on Justin's shoulder.

"Let's get the bill and go back to the beach. I want to swim."

Justin insisted he pay the bill instead of us all splitting it between us. Then we all went back through the door we had entered and headed back down to the beach. Sienna decided she was going to head back to Myrtle Beach that night, so we decided to make her last couple of hours mean something.

.o0o.


"Justin, Ryan, are you two coming with us to the airport?" Pattie called through the hotel room. She was coming with Ally and I to drop Sienna off at the airport because she had become closer to Sienna when they had the talk. Neither Sienna nor Pattie told me what went on, and I respected that.

"Uh," He called out, "yeah. We'll be right out!"

I pulled on my coat and picked up Justin's as Pattie, Sienna and Ally pulled their coats on over their jumpers. We waited for a moment longer before Justin sprinted out of his room, with Ryan followed along behind. Justin thanked me with a kiss to the forehead when I handed him his coat.

"Alright, we have half an hour to get to the airport," Ally exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Everybody out, Kenny's downstairs waiting with the car."

The elevator was a tight squeeze with the six of us and four other people crammed inside. I thought about what would happen if somebody made an awkward noise. Like a fart or a stomach rumble, and then I got the giggles.

"What's so funny?" Justin whispered in my ear. I was standing in front of him, and he had his arms wrapped around me, with his hands deep in the front pockets of my jacket. I giggled louder. "Babe, stop, people are staring!"

"I can't help it!" I giggled.

We reached the ground floors a few moments later and the other people in the elevator quickly rushed out, thinking I was some crazy, insane person these people looked after. Ally and Pattie walked out, both rolling their eyes and Ryan thought I was insane and Sienna was trying not to giggle too. Justin however, stared at me like I was the greatest person he'd ever met.

"To the airport Kenny!" I hollared when we walked outside. Kenny quirked an eyebrow at my loudness, but opened the door for us anyway. Surprisingly enough, there were fans still outside waiting for us.

"Justin!" One girl screamed, "Harper!" I turned to look at her and grinned.

"Hey!" I called, "how are you?" Justin rolled his eyes and pushed me in to the car through the door. "Justin, that was rude. I was speaking to her."

"I know," he chuckled, "but you're over tired, and therefore look extremely off your face." I frowned. I didn't look off my face did I? I didn't think I did. But with a quick glance around the inside of the car at everyone else, they each were trying hard not to laugh at me.

"Oh."

I stared out of the window for most of the ride, occasionally squeezing Justin's hand tightly. And playing with my iPhone with my other hand. I played angry birds and even some weird octopus bubble game.

"Right, here we are," Kenny called, slowing to a stop by the front doors. He parked and we all got out. I watched as a man came up to tell Kenny to move the car, and then as Kenny turned to point out Justin and I. The man nodded and walked away.

Kenny grabbed Sienna's suitcase, Ryan awkwardly grabbed Sienna's hand, Pattie and Ally walked up ahead and I made Justin come to a complete stop so that I could make him give me a piggy-back ride through the airport.

"Am I heavy?"

"No."

"Good. I don't want to walk."

"I know."

"Will you miss Sen-Sen?"

"I only met her two weeks ago, but yeah, I'll miss her."

"Good. She's my best-friend."

"I know baby."

"I like when you call me baby."

"Do you?"

"Yeah. And princess, darlin' and shawty."

"Well that's good."

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Harper."

We went through a security section, so I had to get off of Justin's back and follow him through. As soon as we were through though, I got right back up on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Sienna's flight was leaving through gate twelve, so we made our way through the crowd and took seats by the gate as Ally and Sienna went off to book her in. I sat down on Justin's lap, Pattie sat beside us and Ryan sat by her.

"Mom did you know Sienna was Ally's sister?" Justin asked. Pattie looked shocked, so obviously she hadn't known. "Well that means that me and Ryan aren't completely stupid then." Pattie turned to me for an explanation.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Sen and Ally are half sisters. They have the same dad," I told Pattie, "I guess no one knows cause they hate each other. Ally's probably helping Sienna with her ticket so she can leave faster." Pattie frowned.

"I didn't know," she said sadly, "does Ally know about..." I shook my head, telling her no. Justin gave me a look and I grinned in response. I knew he was going to drill me later.

"Flight 36 is ready for boarding at gate twelve. Would passengers for flight 36 please make their way to gate twelve please!"

The four of us stood up just as Ally and Sienna came back into view talking quietly together. Pattie and I shared a look, hoping Sienna was telling Ally about Olivia. However, when they got back to us, they were talking about the lady at the front desk and how she was rude to them.

"Complete bitch," Sienna laughed.

our group wondered over to be closer to the gate and we all began to say our goodbyes to Sienna. Justin was first.

"It was so great meeting you Sienna!" Justin smiled, opening his arms for a hug. Sienna hugged him back and then stepped back. "We'll catch up next time you come out on tour!"

"Absolutely!" She replied, "thanks for everything Justin. Bye!" Next she said goodbye to Kenny and Pattie. Telling them both how wonderful they had been, and giving Pattie and extra tight hug. I'm assuming they had a wonderful little chat this morning.

Next, she went over to Ryan and said goodbye to him. They made plans for Skype dates and phone calls. I was surprised at her, but I knew she wouldn't do anything until Daniel was out of her life. She would never be unfaithful. Ally was next.

"By Alaska," Sienna smiled, "see you when you come home, I guess." Ally smiled back.

"Yeah, bye Senbear," Ally replied, bringing her sister into her arms for a hug. "It was good seeing you. Tell mom and dad that I love them and I miss them."

"Okay, yeah, I'll do that for you."

"Thanks." Sienna walked over to me next and we hugged each other tightly.

"Thank you so much for inviting me on tour with you Harp," she cried, "I loved every moment of it! And thank you for introducing me to everyone!" I started crying too.

"Anytime Sen-Sen!"

"Last call for passengers of flight 36. Please head to gate twelve immediately!"

"That's me," Sienna sighed, "thanks guys. Bye!" She waved one last time before hurrying over to the gate.

"Text me when you get home!" I told her.

"Alright, will do!" She replied. We watched as she handed the woman her ticket, waited for it to be scanned and then hurried through the gate and out of sight. We didn't stay to watch her flight leave. We were all tired and Justin had an interview in the morning.

.o0o.


When we got back to the hotel, everyone went to their own rooms except me. I went to Justin's room. We showered quickly and Justin gave me one of his shirts to wear to bed. When he handed it to me, I held it to my nose and inhaled. It smelled exactly like him.

"Do I smell good?" Justin asked from where he was already under the covers. I nodded and slipped the fabrics over my head. I let out a yawn and stretched my arms up over my head. "Baby you're tired, turn off the light and come to bed." I nodded and did as he said. Sighing when his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and my face nuzzled into his neck. I could tell I was going to have a great sleep tonight.

justinbieber: bedtime with my princess @HarperEverett #love
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's outfit and Sienna's outfit.

Title credit goes to;
Pick Me - Justin Bieber.