Twisted Romance

Chocolate Confession

An independent scent enters the room while the two main leads had their best climax at the moment. Those incurable moans and grins were echoing on the scene as if it was the only answer to all her questions. She felt hatred inside eloping the trust she's been treasuring for her whole damn life.

"Those Bastards" she whispered under her breath as she tried to control herself from rushing into the room and sabotage their love making. She's holding herself back because of one stupid reason; she's scared to face the reality. "How could they?"

__________________________________________________________________

Holding her most precious homemade chocolate cake, she dashed into that room with her much equipped bravery and her expecting heart. Today, she will confess her love.

He crunched his face with both shock and empathy after she handed her love into him. He doesn’t know how to respond but he has to for the sole reason that he doesn’t love her back.

“I’m sorry”

“Jin—“

“I like someone else”

“Ah, I see”

“Sorry”

“Who is she?”

She rushed out into the room covering her face to hide her painful tears away. The man she loves with all of her heart breaks it into pieces. She expected that he will love her back for he gave a hundred sigh that he infatuates her so much. Those letters, those gaze, those smiles, she saw it all but later she found out that it wasn’t for her.

She wiped her tears away and released a fake smile hoping that it will ease the heartbreak she felt but it wasn’t effective. As she looked into the moment way back, her hearts keeps exploding, those words she never expected to hear.

“Sorry, Krystal”

“I understand”

She runs towards the midst of happy people on the room. Everyone is eloping the stress of work as they enjoy the weekend. She swipes all the people who block her view, she needs to confront her—her best friend.

“Do you love him?”

“Who?”

“Jin Ki”

“Why did you ask? I thought you like him?”

“I do”

“Then why are you asking me this?”

“I confess to him… and he rejected me”

“So are you thinking that I am the reason?”

“He said he love you”

“He—“

“Do you love him back?”

“Krystal , I—“

“Tell me”

“I love—“

__________________________________________________________________

She wasn’t tearing up after suffering a great heart blow. She was holding her chest as if her heart popped out and the blood might rush through. Her body was in a complete shock, those revelations, confessions and rejections, so sudden and painful.

“I want to see a shooting star”

“Why?”

“I want to wish something”

“What is it?”

“I wish she will be happy for the rest of her life.”

“Why don’t you just wish for her to love you back?”

“Because I don’t want to receive her from a wish”

“But there’s no shooting star”

__________________________________________________________________

Watching how two souls collide, she swept herself away from the scene. She felt betrayed by the man she loves and her bestfriend, but it was too late, it was all too late. She clicked the knife onto her arm slicing her bare skin bits by bits. Blood goes rushing from the wound filling the floor with regression. Her drowning body fall into the floor as the fluid already drained her leaving a box of homemade chocolates in her hands.

“Tell me”

“I love you”

“I love him”

“He love me”

__________________________________________________________________

Chocolate Confessions; Her goodbye