Homecoming

Violence is an Energy

My mother was thrown off me. Mike stood before me. Tre helped Billie up. Mom aimed the gun back and forth between all of us, her hand shaking. Billie wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. It was a pure passionate gesture, knowing this could be the end. My mom was neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it. Hehe. Wow, laughing in the face of death. I'm crazy, I could be making out with Billie, but I'm making jokes about my psycho mom?
Before I realized what was happening, there was an earsplitting crack and Billie threw me to the floor. I saw Mike grab my mom and hold her against him, so she couldn't get a clear shot of him. Tre kicked her feet out from under her and Mike let her drop.
Billie was on the floor next to me. He crawled forward and snatched the gun in a bloody hand, but I saw no wounds on him. That's when I realized my side was soaked and burning with pain. It had grazed it pretty good. Billie aimed the gun in two shaky hands and fired.
****
I was laying with my head in Billie's lap as he stroked my hair. All was quiet on the Sunday afternoon. I finally spoke.
"I love you Beej," I said, looking up into his green eyes.
He smiled crookedly. "Love you too, Jade."
I sighed.
"What is it?"
"I fucked up your life."
"No you didn't."
"My mom tried to kill you. Twice. I was and still am a crazy, obsessive fan girl. Jakob and Joey nearly got killed too. So did Mike and Tre."
He shrugged. "I killed your mom," he said casually.
That made me burst out laughing. He smirked at me with an amused look in his eyes. I reached my hand up and stroked his cheek. He had adorable stubble. He took my hand and kissed it. I sat up and crawled into his lap, facing him. I pecked him on the lips.
"So, what do you want to do today," he asked.
"Just this."
I kissed him with all the passion I could summon. He kissed me back, and we sat there for hours on end, just kissing and talking.
No on would interrupt us.
Never.
We had all the time in the world to ourselves.
At least until seven when the boys would come over.
I smiled at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Aww! Happy ending! Don't ya love happy endings? I sure do!
Billie: Sure.
Me: You sir are boring!
Billie: I'm sorry I have nothing to say.
Me: It's okay! Love ya! Billie says comment!
Billie:.....Comment.....?