Homecoming

I'll Be Your Dominated Love Slave

Billie convinced me to come to the studio after nearly an hour of pleading with his hazel eyes and kissing me. I gave in, but my stomach was in knots because of my mom. She'd be there. When we arrived, Tre and Mike were there. Tre ran and grabbed me.
"You're insane!"
"I can say the same to you," I laughed.
"No, I mean, you just dropped off the face of the earth!" He set me down.
I hugged Mike too.
"How did you found her," he asked Billie.
"Yeah, how did you," I seconded.
"I was driving and saw you with Serena outside. Then I kind of followed you in."
"Wow, I must have been deaf." I rolled my eyes.
Tre stayed especially close to me. We were together before, but then all the Billie drama happened. I drew my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them. The door opened and my stomach flipped.
"Sorry I'm later boys. Okay what are we-"
She saw me.
"Jade? What...?"
"Hi," I said quietly.
Mom pressed her lips together. "Alright. Um, anyways, what are we on?"
They went off into business related stuff. Then came the hour break where one of them got lunch for us and then we'd all mess around. Billie went to get lunch. Mike was tested someone, while sitting on the couch. Mom was trying her best not to flip out from seeing me. Tre was goofing around on his drums, making me laugh.
He threw the drumsticks up in the air and pulled me onto his lap. We were laughing our asses off for no reason. It was such a relief.
"Come with me. There's a 7/11 across the street."
We went there and Tre bought a bottle of water. We stood outside the studio talking.
"I've missed you. I thought you were, like, dead or something."
"I almost was. If Billie hadn't come in, oh trust me, I would have been."
He took my hand. "I'm glad he stopped you. You're just perfect when you're happy. You're as hyper as me sometimes. I didn't think that was possible. But My Little Stalker proved me wrong." He kissed me on the cheek.
I blushed and giggled.
"I'm not a stalker anymore."
"Yes you are. You still know everything about us."
"Not everything."
"Real name?"
"Frank Edwin Wright the third," I said automatically. "So!? Everyone knows that!"
"What bass does Mike like the most?"
"Fender Squier."
"Name all of Billie's guitar's names."
"Black Beauty, Blue, Billie Jr, Floyd."
"Do I need to ask any more?"
"No. But I'm not as crazy about you guys."
He pulled my close to his side. "You're still My Littler Stalker to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tre: Yeah, that nickname fits perfectly.
Me: It does very much.
Tre: You have several other names. Adie, Victoria, Tori, Amber, Jade....
Me: Yup. I have many alto egos.