Homecoming

St. Jimmy Died Today

On Sunday morning, I got up around six. The boys were coming at eight and I hoped to get all my stuff moved in before. Billie stayed asleep. I drove to Serena's apartment.
***Billie's POV***
There was a crash downstairs.
"Tre, no need to make dramatic entrances!"
I looked for Jade. A note was on the pillow next to me. She'd gone to Serena's to get here things. I swung my legs over the bed. The room was dark besides the light streaming through the closed blinds.
I could have sworn I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Tre would usually yell. Maybe it was Mike. I stood up and closed my eyes and stretched. Next thing I knew, I was knocked down onto the floor. I opened my eyes, but closed them as I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Some one had stabbed me right over my Adrienne tattoo.
"Why don't you go back to Adrienne," a voice hissed.
The knife struck again, this time in my thigh. I blew out a sharp breath and tried to find my senses.
I found them just in time to dodge a blow to the head. The person struck yet again at my stomach. I couldn't breath very well. I passed out.
***Jade's POV***
When I drove back, the scene shocked me. There were police cars around the house. What the hell did Billie do!? Please don't let them bust him for drugs. Please. I ran up to an officer.
"Are you Jade," he asked.
I nodded. "What happened? Where's Billie?"
"He's on his way to the hospital."
"What!?"
"Someone broke in. They stabbed him several times."
My head was pounding and I couldn't think straight. All I knew was that Billie, my love, was hurt.
"He's gonna be okay, right? I mean, it was only a few times." Tears were pouring down my cheeks in buckets.
"I can't tell you that for sure. You will have to go see him. But before you go, do you know who might have down this?"
I shook my head and ran to my car. I was about to get in when I stopped. I was frozen with fear.
"Ma'am? Do you know something?"
I nodded stiffly.
"Who?"
"My m-mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
That was kinda easy to see coming, but still it's whatever. Bedtime now!