Status: Comment and subscribe please! For each comment, I'll update!

Dead and Gone

'God! She's a fucking fat ass! Why does she hang out with us?!?' I heard Brian hiss to my cousin, Jimmy.

'Cause she can and she's my fucking family!" I heard Jimmy hiss back to his long time friend.

'Yeah? So fucking what?! Does't she have her own friends? She's always around us when we try to fucking avoid her!"

I heard something slam down and a chair scrape across the floor.

'If you're not going to be fucking nice to her and treat Carmen like the human being that she is, I'm quiting the fucking band!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'Jimmy, nothing is going to change my mind," I said as I placed the last of my clothing in my bag.

'But, Car-' Jimmy began to say before I raised a hand to stop him.

'Jim-Jam, you are not quiting the band because of me. I want you to keep playing. Brian is just a fucking dick-wad. A dick-wad that is probably right. And- and this is a good thing, you know?' I said as I placed the bag over my shoulder.

'How is it a good thing? Your fourteen years old for God's sakes! And going out into the world like this is fucking dangerous!' Jimmy exclaimed.

I gave him a small, sad smile and brought the tall giant into a hug.

'I promise to call you. And to take care of myself."

When I pulled back, their were tears in his eyes.

'Be safe. We can't afford to lose you too."

'I will.'

With one last hug, I walked out of the room, out of my aunts home, and down the road.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was ten years ado. Jimmy and I are still in touch. I have made a name for myself as 'Rev's Little Hell' in the motor-cross/ dirt bike world. The old me, well, she's Dead and Gone. Now, it's time to go back. And boy, what a ride it will be.

Disclaimer: I do not own the men of Avenged or there wives/ girlfriends. I do, however, own Carmen and any other character that may pop up. Don't steal cause I have this in writing. This will be set before Brian's and the guys 30Th birthday. Also, JIMMY SHALL Be ALIVE IN THIS! DON'T LIKE, BUH BYE!