Status: Working On.

The Demon in Me

Chapter One - They did what in Amsterdam?!

“Catch me if you can!” A girl screamed as she ran along a pack train platform her wild black hair flying out behind her as she pushed a loaded trolley full of old looking leather trunks and two covered cages through the crowded platform.“Inkany! You Whore!” The girl, Inkany, only threw her head back, laughing, as she flew past group of tiny eleven year old kids and disappeared through a solid brick wall between platforms nine and ten at Kings Cross Train Station.

Inkany Scarlett was a witch. And she was one her way to her seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

“You Bitch! Wait up!” Ink stopped and turned around as a large group of boys tumbled through the barrier onto platform nine and three-quarters, the four small eleven years olds scurrying through right behind them.

“Ha! I told you I was faster!” Ink stuck her tongue out at the first boy who managed to drag himself from the heap.

“Yes, but you also gave yourself a five second head start.” Complained James Potter as he righted his glasses over his hazel eyes and ran his hands through his black hair, again. James wasn’t much taller than Ink, who stood at a tall five feet, eleven inches, but he was definitely more built and being the Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team he had to be.

“But I also had the trolley.” Ink argued back as another tall boy lent on James’ shoulder and gave her a disbelieving look with bright silver eyes.

“Oh come on Inkany,” He drew out her name, making him sound like a five year old. “How do we know you didn’t make them lighter?” Sirius Black hated losing; it was just in his nature to fight for everything he wanted, woman and competitions especially. It didn’t help him in any way that Sirius was one of those boys that a girl had to look out for at school; The Womanizer. Sirius didn’t like that term, he thought it was too derogatory for what he was. Sirius liked to call himself a ‘Sadistic Man Whore.’ His words; but in truth the six foot three, black haired hunk could get away with it. He was beautiful by all standards and both females and males alike at Hogwarts where all too willing to jump into his bed if the opportunity presented itself.

“Well it’s got nothing to do with me if you’re as weak as a limp noodle.” Inky mocked sticking her tongue out at the boy who sneered back, trying to be mad at the girl he thought of as family.

“Honestly Ink, I don’t think he’s anything but limp. I don’t think he’s been limp since we were ten years old!” Remus Lupin stood up from the platform floor and dusted off his jeans, his bright eyes twinkling as he looked at Sirius and James who were both still glaring. “Honestly, I think the only thing he ever thinks about is sex.” Remus winked at Ink, his light brown eyes still smiling as Sirius grabbed him around the neck.

“I do not!” Sirius argued back, yelling down Remus’ ear as he kept his friend in a head lock.

“Oh yeah,” The slightly shorter boy jibbed. “Then what are you thinking about?” His eyes were locked onto Sirius’ who own gaze had drifted away down the crowded platform.
“I’m thinking about...” Sirius stopped, his mouth hanging open suddenly as his concentration drifted away, only to be replaced with a sultry grin. “I’m thinking about Manda Dawson from Ravenclaw running her hands all over my...”

Ink clasped a hand over Sirius’ mouth as he continued to talk, muffling the end of the fantacy. “Yeah I’m gonna stop you there horn dog.”

“Come on Remus, it’s not like you could say sex and it wouldn’t suddenly pop up in his mind.” Remus laughed as Shikamaru Migahguway draped his arm on James’ shoulder, leaning on her. His strange sapphire blue eyes flashing with humour as Inky, his child hood friend, continued to withhold Sirius’ most kinky thoughts.

“Trust me.” Remus said as he watched the object of his fantasy that was strutting down the platform, a sexy smile written all over her face as she wiggled her fingers at Sirius. “It’s not only his mind popping up.” Remus commented as he suddenly started to struggle out of Sirius’ grip.

Sirius just smiled wider, his shinning silver eyes following Manda along the platform, oblivious to the worried looks Remus was throwing at his belt buckle. The group just laughed, and the sound of five voices carried over the thunderous voices of the platform.
Turning, Shika pushed at the loaded trolley, starting towards the train which was already packed with students. “Come on guys, I don’t want to end up packed in like sardines again!” Being the tallest of the group had its advantages and being almost six, five Shikamaru was a perfect specimen of Japanese and African crossbreeding. Being as black as night and his skin the same colour as ninety-five percent cacao chocolate he was built like an African but his amazing bright blue eyes were known around the entire school.

This was what made him desirable, his skin colour, his bright eyes, and his Quidditch player body, only added to the package that was the most kind-hearted boy in Gryffindor.
It was at that moment that the large, red steam train blew its whistle and a heavily bearded man yelled. “All aboard to Hogwarts!”

Sirius smiled as he dropped Remus and grabbed Inky to dance with her towards the train. “Come on Mates! Let the new year commence!”

The whole group seemed to move as one that was until Potter turned back around and yelled. “Come on Wormtail! Let’s go!” And then from the shadows a short boy, blonde and timid looking scurried over to the group to walk with them to the train. Peter Pettigrew the polar opposite to everyone else in the group of friends. He was the shy timid boy, who never spoke, but was always watching them, apart from when he was dating girls. He was a normal boy like any other, and being a Marauder helped him with his almost weekly conquests.

It seemed like the moment the train started moving Inky was doomed to end up asleep. They had ended up in one of the last empty compartments, which meant it was one of the smallest one, right at the front of the train. This had ended with Ink sitting on Shika’s lap trying to make room for the big, strapping, teen lads who had to play human Tetris around them. It hadn’t been long though before Sirius and James had left, giggling like small girls about Slytherin’s and something about stink bombs. Peter wasn’t far behind them, claiming be had to go and meet up with his new girlfriend and Remus had stuck his nose back in his book, a massive Latin tome that had thick iron plates on the covers. Shika had lent against the window, his eyes slowly drifting shut as the train moved into a steady rhythm, his arm still holding Inky to him even if the rest of the seats weren’t full. Ink never had a chance.

The sound of hushed, low, and angry voices made Inky crack open one eye, glancing around at the people now crowding the compartment as she continued to lean against her best friend, fainting sleep. Remus still had his nose in his book, but she was sure he was asleep, the fact that the large iron bound book was leading against his forehead confirmed that for her.

It was the newer additions to the already tiny compartment that made Inky’s blood boil.
James and Sirius where back; crushed into the tiny single seat next to Ink and across from them was the bane of Ink’s existence. Arleen Henderson was smirking, her arms crossed over her inflated chest region that was threatening to make a very sudden and very unwelcome appearance. Why Sirius was dating her Inky had never quite figured out the reason, the twins though where definitely at the top of the list. Taking a deep breath Inky listened as James hissed at Arleen across the cabin. “Keep your mouth shut. You don’t know shit about us.”

Arleen just smiled wider and flicked her long blonde fringe out of her blue eyes and stared back at Sirius who was totally enthralled with a loose thread he had found on his shirt. “Oh really? I know lots about you Jame James.” She let forwards, the top button on her shirt threatening to burst. “Siri Bear has told me lots about you.” She made an obvious sweep of the compartment, her evil eye sticking to Ink and Shika for a second longer then the others in the compartment.

James looked at her with a disgusted look on his face before turning to Sirius who had grabbed the bridge of his nose and had his eyes shut against the noise in the compartment. “Siri…” He gagged, “Bear?” Sirius just sighed again and looked away. Ink rolled her eyes internally. “What the fuck Sirius?!” James squirmed in his eat looking from the bitch to his best friend and back again. “You take this shit from her?”

“Of coarse he does.” Arleen smirked, leaning forwards again, this time purposefully pushing upwards on her bra, the poor buttons screamed in agony. “And if he wants more he’s gonna put up with it.” She smirked again and threw an obvious look at Inky.

This was Inky’s moment to intervene.

Yawning, Ink blinked and sat up rubbing her black eyes before she turned her gaze on the blonde bitch that had invaded her family. “Hallo Whore.” She smiled and got to her feet turning to try and nudge Shika gently awake as Arleen sneered. “Catch any nice STD’s lately?” She smiled pleasantly as Shika pulled her back onto his lap and Arleen gagged. “I heard Kalvin Harris from Ravenclaw got some good ‘uns over the summer.”

“Really?” Arleen said almost off handed as she glanced at James and Sirius who had both turned to look at Ink as she talked. “I hadn’t heard,”

“Oh yes,” Ink interrupted as she picked at her nails. “He went to Amsterdam with a group of other seventh year boys and they had this,” She struck the air was quotation marks. “Hell ‘uv a night’ with this quartet of hookers. Came back riddled with stuff.” Ink smirked to herself as Arleen paled and her mouth slid open a little.

“Any idea whom the others were?” The Blonde asked, shooting yet another glance at Sirius who had not yet gotten board with the loose thread.

“Erm,” Inkany hummed as she let back on Shika who merely moved his head and keep sleeping. “Harvey Banks I think,” Ink said slowly trying to recall the names. “Justin George too, he went and Luke…” She paused, the name completely escaping her. “...Somebody.”

Arleen had gone completely white at this point, bright orange of her face contrasting harshly with her neck. “I-I had no idea…” She glanced at Sirius and then to Inky again. “Was it Luke Hanover?”

Inky grinned and nodded brightly. “That was his name! Hanover! So anyways, it was all over the place, they didn’t find out until later and now Harvey’s girlfriend has boils all over her…” Ink paused as Arleen jumped to her feet and kicked Sirius getting his attention. “We are over.” She stated simply and tried to flounce from the room but the whole compartment watched she turned and scuttled down the corridor to the nearest bathroom. “Poor girl,” Ink said as she extracted herself from Shika’s arms again and got to her feet stretching. “Obviously can’t take a taste of her own medicine.”

James, Sirius and Shika just looked at her stunned. “Do you think she really has…?” James asked suddenly looking at Sirius who had given up on the thread and was instead looking down at his belt buckle, a look of abject horror all over his face.

Ink just smiled and shook her head. “She won’t but the boys all did, and the only way she thinks she’s got something is if she fucked any of them over the summer.” Stepping over James’ feet Ink stood in front of the open compartment door and looked down at Sirius. “But don’t worry; they got treated pretty damn fast so you should be safe.” Sirius just smiled up at her, bright silver eyes suddenly alight.

That was when she slapped him.

“If I ever find you fucking around with another girl like that Sirius Orion Black I will personally ensure that you will get to use your bollocks as broom decorations, understood?” Smiling, Inky watched as all three boys on the one side of the compartment shook their heads hard. “Good, well,” She sighed and threw herself down into the seat that Arleen has just vacated. “Any idea how long we have until we arrive at the school?” She glanced out the window looking at the darkness beyond.

“No idea, but we better go and change anyways,” Sirius got to his feet and stretched before grabbing James’ arm and hauling him to his feet. “Go wake up the professor Prongs. I need to uh…” He looked at Shika and then back to Ink. “Thanks Inky…” He hung his head, silver eyes down.

“Forget about it Pads…” Inky smiled and got to her own feet to take her travelling bag that Shikamaru was offering to her. “I’m gonna go change, hurry up alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The new and improved chapter one!

Nixxy