Status: Comment&Suscribe?

A Daydream Away

Chapter; 07

I tapped my fingers against my cheek boredly. There was nothing to do but homework and lets face it, I wasn't going to do my homework, not yet anyways. If I had known school would be like this I would have took the offer on being homeschooled up. Its been a few months since I've arrived it the ancient school but it has been nothing but boring. I didn't expect anything spectacular but sure as bloody hell not this. I'm going proper mental in this place I'm tellin you.

Draco has been acting weird and everything lately, meaning I havent seen him in a while. I needed to find something to do and quick. I ventured out of the common room and went cruising down the halls.

After finding nothing to do I went down near the Hufflepuffs common door which I had accidently stumbled on a while back. After a half hour a huge group of them came swarming out of the door all at once. Startled, I looked at all of them. They seemed to be raving on and on about something that was going to be just 'so much fun again'. If you were wondering, I was imitating all their voices.

In the back there seem to be a few boys who seemed shy but excited. I called for them to stop and once they did I walked up to them. They looked at eachother apprehensively when they say I was a Slytherin. "What's going on?' I asked them as I looked at the group that got farther away by each second. The two guys just grabbed my elbow and tried to catch up with the others. We eventually got a few feet behind them when they started to explain.
"Fast Swing Dancing, you know- Lindy Hop." A boy with golden hair and pale blue eyes explained. I made an 'O' shape with my lips as the other boy with jet black hair and brown eyes nodded.

"Oh... do you think I could come? Please!" I cried desperately when I saw the look in their eyes.
"I'm going to die of boredom! Just, please. Let me go." I pouted, grinning when they nodded.
"Yay! Thank you so much! You don't know what this means to me. But-" I got serious. "Will you guys teach me? I know somewhat about Lindy Hop but not how to dance it." The two boys smiled at eachother before nodding their head at me. "Yeah, we'll teach you." They spoke in unison. In my head I thanked them once more.

--

Out of breath I struggled to try and stop laughing. This ended up being so much fun and you couldn't help but laugh. I had gotten the basics down pretty quickly. People wouldn't believe how fast these people were dancing! To me it was unbelievable and I was already got down the basics. I clung onto Christopher, Joshua and Max. Christopher ans Max were the ones that brought me here in the first place and Josh was one of their best friends.

"Christ! That is so much fun!" I let out another laugh. They laughed along and agreed. I wouldn't know who would deny it. "And you're pretty good for a beginner. I mean it only been a few hours and you've got the basics down!" He praised me. I felt a pink tinge creep up to my cheeks, adding color to my pale tone. I wasn't all that great with compliments.

"Thanks! You guys are insane though!" I yelled to them over the loud music. That was supposed to be a comment, I swear. Thankfully they saw it that way too and grinned down at me. I sighed in content, this really was great. I'd never had this much fun before in my life.

--

I wiped at my forehead after I bid my new three friends a goodbye. We had poured a bottle of water over all of our heads because we danced for six hours and such. We had skipped dinner but that was okay. Right now we were running on adrenaline ad that should hold us off till morning. If not I'll sneak down to the kitchens. My hair was matted to my face. In a way it was fashionable but personally I wouldn't wear it like this on a daily basis.

I grinned tucking the water bottle under my arm as i spun around int he hallways. I stopped though when I heard the voices of a group of students. I blushed when they laughed at me but I didn't let it bring down my mood. I say fuck them, they'll just never live happy lives. I held my head high as I passed them, deciding to go do my homework.

I was doing fine until I ran into Draco. I scowled at the sight of him. "And where have you been?" I asked him suspicously. "Around."Was his simple reply. It angered me that he wouldn't let me in any more. Not since he was forced to become a Death Eater and he was given a miss- oh. His mission. But why would he have to do it during school hours? "It has to do with your... thing huh?" My voice could be classified as under a whisper and it was hushed. He didn't answer which upset me but he did take my wrist and pulled me into a unused broom closet.

"Where were you?" He demanded to know, quite harshly. I stared at him blankly, suddenly over whelmed with exhaustion. With half-lidded eyes drooping further I managed to get a word in. "Out." I tried to walk but I just couldn't. I was that tired. He kept trying to talk to me but all I would do is change the subject and mumble something completely incoherent and bizzare from what I could see he looked mind-fucked and like he didn't know what to do; Laugh and write this down or help me. Despite how he could hang whatever the fuck I said over me he helped and the last thing I remember was falling asleep.

--

Several hours later I woke up around 3:30. Dazed, confused and tired I managed to gather I was laying on one of the green leather couches and Draco was on the one across from me. Guilt consumed me. It seemed one of the only nights he decides to put what he was doing on hold to hangout and finally sleep, I ruin. I ran a hand down my face, stressed. Hurriedly I ran upstairs, careful to not make any noise. I took a shower, dried myself of using my wand, did my hair and got dressed in under seven minutes. I got my bed ready and silently walked down, leaving my dorm room door open. I carefully levitated him up the stairs and successfully got him through the door. I accidently knicked his head on my bed post softly, "Fuck, sorry." I apologized but he was asleep and wouldn't know so it didn't matter.

Once he was in my bed I covered him up and shut the curtains. If someone had their curtains shut it meant no one should try to open them. Of course they could but my roommates were cool and respected my privacy, as did I. After making sure he would be fine I silently crept around the corridors, alonst getting caught by Filch and his creepy cat wife or something Mrs.Norris.

Forty-five minutes before breakfast started I headed back, it was going to take me a while to find my way back and actually have the time to walk there no less.

When I entered Draco was looking around for whom I guess was me, while sitting with his friends. He saw me from where he was and waved me over.

I nodded my head in understanding and made my way to them. He made room for me and I sat down with him infrom of the fire place, his crowd dispersing. When they were all gone I turned my body to face him. "Can you hang out later?" I asked him, waiting for the answer. I still felt guilty for leaving him yesterday so I wanted to make it up to him, that and I rarely saw him during the day and only sometime when I was daydreaming since he barely went to sleep now.

He mulled over his optioned as I fretted over the circles under his eyes. Discreetly I accio'd my concealer and put some on both my thumbs. We had the same complexion so it would work with his pale tone. I took his face in my hands as I concentrated on his beautiful eyes.

I rubbed the make-up on under his eyes, still staring in them hoping he would be distracted enough to not notice the new found coolness on his skin. When I finished I broke all contact and asked him again. "So can you? And do you wanna?" I nervously fidgeted.

"Yeah we'll hang out, " He looked at me. "Did you just put make-up on me?" His tone was dis-believing, with a hint of amusement and dread. "NO." I squeaked forcefully, looking away. I was always a terrible liar. "Then why is your make-up right there." He pointed to my right. My gaze slowly followed and I groaned in embarrassment.

"So what if I did?" I asked defensively. He just looked at me for a few awkward minutes and shook his head. "Nevermind. Let's go eat and we'll hang out." With that said we both walked out of the room.