Hiding.

Walking out of your own life.

These words that you text her seems to be nothing but lies, each day feels the same. She know she has said many times before that she wants to be with you, but each time she say it she watches you walk away. Today she was forced to tell the truth, tomorrow she has to face the world with open arms. She fears that she might not make it, but all she needs is you by her side helping her get through it all. The time shows no sign of speeding forward, her stomach is in so much pain from the world. She walked out of my own life when she had to give up the most important thing to me, her own child. They say your first time is suppose to be special, hers was the complete opposite. She left his place in tears, she slowly walked all the way home and almost didn't make it. These railroad tracks laid in front of her, she watched them; waiting for them to disappear from her site. She stood there waiting for everything to disappear, she was two seconds away from giving up. The train was slowly approaching, she watched the giant light circling the sky. As she set down her bag, she walked onto the tracks without thinking. The train moved faster and faster, I'm to broken to move on.. Words flew inside her mind, and she ignored each one of them. She shut her eyes preparing for the worst, in her pocket was her phone. No one cares. No one every will.., her phone started vibrating in her pocket. Immediately she saw the text from her friend, the sound of the trains horn hit her ears with pain. She jumped off the tracks and landed on the gravel ground, her phone laid gently next to her. "OMG.. Hey!!." She watched the train fly past her. Clouds being to take control of the night sky, " I need you to badly." She picks up her phone and calls her friend, "Umm you never call me. Hi" She sat there listening to his voice, "I love you, and it kills me." She hung up the phone before he could say anything, she got up from the ground. She threw her phone against the concrete wall and watched it break, "Please don't hate me too." She grabbed her bag and pulled out a sticky note, "To whom finds this, by the time you read this I am already gone." She placed the sticky note on the wall, and walked away leaving her bag and phone.