Status: Under construction.

"Take Me On I'm Feeling In The Mood"

Cocaine Nose and Trendy Cloths

After all the guys had been rounded up, we all headed onto the bus... not much had changed. But Carl-our driver- had picked up the dirty cloths off the floor. I'd have to thank him later for that.

Warm arms wrapped around my tightly waist- Monte or course- and buried his face into my neck, nuzzling into it slightly. “I'm tired baby can we please take a nap?” He mumbled like a five year old into my neck.

“Hey!” A voice snapped, “No PDA on the bus!” Max shouted with a smirk throwing a pillow at us.

“Why, why would you say that?” Irritation dripped off my voice as I felt Monte look up at him with a smirk of his own.

“This,” he said motioning to his arms around my waist, “This is nothing compared to what I can will do~.”

I let out a loud groan, which ended in a loud squeak as his teeth buried into my neck. Jumping away from him I turned around smacking his head lightly and pointing my index finger towards him. “Bad!” I scolded like you would scold a dog.

“Nuh” he whimpered throwing his arms around my waist dramatically pressing a sloppy kiss against my lips and hugging me to his chest.

“Max, Rob; five bucks she's redder then a tomato!” Ashley my best friend declared.

The mingled groans of Rob and Max entered the room.

Sighing I jumped up wrapping my legs around Monte's waist and looked at them over his shoulder.

“Awweh” Ashley mumbled pouting pulling two fives out of her wallet and handing them to the victorious faces of Mex and Robert.

“How do you hold that fat ass Monte?” the icy voice of Alexis- Max's cousin who was recovering from a heroin addiction was on tour with us.

Sighing dejectedly I unhooked my legs from Monte and jumped down, glaring at her. For a heroin addict, she was beautiful. Long wavy rusty colored hair, icy blue/gray eyes, skinny, D-cup breasts, slim lips -I wasn't jealous of those- and tall.

It made me want to cry when I looked at my long dark brown curly hair, brown eyes, average weighted, B-cupped self, short self. The only thing I liked about myself were my full red rose petal lips.

The one part I did hate about her look though was that she was trying to be scene, it didn't look good on her. But whatever.

“Shut the fuck up, cunt.” Monte hissed, defending me.

“Hey!” Max snapped, “Don't fucking talk to my family like that!” he stood up glaring at Monte.

“Did you hear how she was talking to my girl friend, Ass fuck!”
Alexis snickered in the back ground.

“Yea Monte I was talking to you girl friend A.K.A Fat ass.”

Finally Ashley apperently had enough of Alexis and turned around to face her, “At least she didn't turn to drugs to get skinny! At least she didn't sell her body because she need a fix! At least shes not a loose whore!” Ash yelled getting in her face.

Max's and Monte's arguing got quite.

Alexis eyes sparked with anger and she threw a punch at her, but she she took to long throwing it. Ash and I weren't in Karate for four years for nothing. Dodging her punch Ashley stood to her left glaring her.

Her face got red and she let out a screech, throwing her self at her and taking Ashley to the floor. Can't say I saw that coming.

She threw a punch the got Ashley in the cheek, Ash clawed her nails across Alexis face making her cry out.

This made Craig run out from where he was playing Halo in the back room and throw Alexis off Ashley.

After scolding from the guys and bandaging the girls up, we decided maybe it would be okay if we went to the huge mall about a block away from us.

While at the mall Ashley manged to get both of us lost.

So that leaves us here.

Sitting in a food court.

Two dead phones.

And us.

All,

Alone.

I began to worry about Monte, I mean Alexis did like him a lot and stuff and she was so pretty. What if he decided he wanted something like that more.

“What's with the face hun?” Ashley asked me using a pet name, I hated when people did that. Unless it was Monte, you may not call me anything but Eva.

“Uhg, well one we're all alone, two Alexis is probably all over Monte, and three you know their going to have our asses when they find us!” I ended shoving my head into my hands and groaning.

“Well maybe they wont be so mad of we just explain this-” I cut her off

“You and I both know that they are overprotective after that time the fans attacked us in Cali, so yes, yes they will have our asses.”

“I wont mind when they find us” Ashley said drifting into her own world.

“It's not that I don't want them to find us, I just really don't wanna get yelled at today. I don't feel good.” I mumbled laying my head down on the table. Not even bothering to drink my coffee, everything made me wanna puke right now.

HEY!” a familiar voice shouted, “Hey, there they are! Eva! Ashley!”

I think both mine and Ashley's faces fell at the same time.

Soon to strong tan arms wrapped around me, bringing me into a standing position as Monte's warm chest pressed into my face.

“Don't you ever do that again! I was so fucking worried” Monte shouted and somewhere off to the left I heard a lady gasp.

“S-sorry” I said smiling weakly up at him, standing on my tip-toes and kissing his cheek.

Instead of getting my ass chewed off like Ashley was getting at the moment, we just walked out of the mall in silence.

Feeling slightly light headed I gave a monstrous cough, that thing hurt so bad that my ribs were aching like a bitch.

“Are you alright baby?” Monte mused, kissing my pale cheek and turning to face me. Looking very concerned.

“Ye-eah” I muttered leaning forward onto his chest sighing loudly. “Doesn’t sound like it” he mumbled, running his fingers through my hair.

“Hey d-dude?” I asked, smiling because I hadn't called him that since before we started dating.

“Yeah?” He said chuckling.

“Can I have a piggy back ride?” Looking up at him with slightly glassy eyes. A pout forming on my lips.

Smiling at me he just nodded and turned around, bending over slightly while I expertly jumped onto his back.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, I closed my eyes and nuzzled into his neck as we ventured the rest of the way to our bus- I mean home for the next five months.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOrry this chapter fails towards the end, I know it sucks Dx. It's just this is a filler but the next few will be good I promise!