Status: I lost the info to get into my old account, so I started over on my new one Dx

Saint

Heaven and Hell Collide.

Giving a lazy sigh, I rolled onto my side pulling the covers over my head in hope that it would muffle the splatter of rain against my window. Sadly, no help came from the thin sheet that lay covering my body. A light knock came at my bedroom door, causing me to lift my head from its place on my pillow. The knock came one more time before Mother popped her head inside.

She gave me a warm smile, tucked a loose strand of her curly brown hair behind her ear and said sleepily," Good morning, sweetheart. We're about to eat breakfast and your father refused to start without you..." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

I let a small smile spread across my face, swung my legs over the edge of my bed, and rose to my feet. "I'll be right down... I need to change," I chimed. Mother merely nodded and slowly closed the door for me to change. I skipped over to my closet pulling out a white v-neck shirt, some black skinny jeans and my lucky white city worn converse. After pulling the clothes on, I slipped my silver cross necklace over my head and carried on down to the dinning room.

"Good Morning!" I chimed happily, glancing at my family gathered around the dinning table. Dad merely grunted his eyes not leaving his bible, acknowledging my appearance, but didn't do much more. Mother smiled at me warmly as she placed a pitcher of orange juice on the table. My older sister, Eve made a face at me and stuck her tongue out at me rudely. And finally, my oldest sibling Noah glared at me, flipping me off from under the table to where Dad couldn't see. I rolled my eyes and took the only empty seat next to Eve with a small smile.

Dad set down his bible and glanced around the table at all of us. "So, who would like to do the morning prayer?" He asked, clearing his throat slightly. The moment the words left his mouth, my hand flew into the air.

"Oh... Me. Pick me..." I muttered to myself, jumping up and down in my seat wildly. Eve glanced over at me with eyebrows raised and stomped on my foot causing me to yelp in pain. "That hurt," I pouted quietly, keeping my hand raised and turned my attention back to my Father. My Father sighed and finally turned to look at me.

"Yes, Saint... Go ahead. You obviously want to do it."

I grinned. About time... "Okay!" I giggled, bowing my head, closing my eyes and bringing my hands together. "Dear Lord, we thank you for the food that we are about to enjoy. We also thank you for all of the things that we have been lucky enough to have, things that we have now and the things that you plan to give us in the future."

I took a minute to breath., then continued. "On a personal note, I was just wondering since your almighty and all, if you could make my first day of school run a little smoothl-"

"Saint," My Father warned in a low growl.

"Sorry... anyway thank you and Amen," I finished, and started on my breakfast.

* * * * *

Mom drove me to school in mostly silence besides her "Have a good day. Be good. Make friends. Love you." Speech she does first day of school. I gave her a small smile.

"I will. Love you, too," I mumbled, leaning over pecked her cheek and left the car starting towards school. Like always, I headed towards the library to help Mr. Emmons out with the placement of the books. I skipped up to the library doors where Mr. Emmons greeted me.

"Having a good morning, Saint?" He asked with a friendly smile. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Never better, sir."

"Well, I hate to let down your mood, but the principle would like to see you in his office. Immediately," He sighed. My eyes widened at his words.

"T-the principle's office?" I stuttered quietly. The principle's office? What the hell? I had never done anything wrong. Heck, I'm a goodie-two shoes... Not waiting for him to answer my question, I darted down the hall at full speed towards the principle's office.

"Young man, slow down!" Teachers yelled after me, but I didn't bother to.

I ran into the front office down the hall and busted into the principle's office. "I didn't do it! I was framed... I would never do anything bad," I rambled, gasping for air. You see, running is not my thing.

Principle Howard simply chuckled at me in his creepy tone. "Oh, Saint. You haven't done anything wrong... The reason you are here is because I want you to show around a new student." I gave a sigh of relief. Thank god...

"Saint Haven, this is our new student. Lucifer Dream." My eyes landed on a tall, rude looking guy who looked like he had the intention to beat me up right here, right now. I took a step away from him sightly scared out of my wits.

My hand automatically went up to clutch my silver cross that dangled loosely around my neck to my chest as I stared at Lucifer Dream. I know that its wrong to judge people by the way that they look, but if they look that way... what do they expect you to do? Engulf them in a big friendly hug and play a nice game of checkers? One thing was for sure, I did NOT want Lucifer in my dreams... My eyes went from principle Howard to Lucifer desperately. Lucifer?! Aka, the devil! If Mr. Howard hasn't noticed, my name is Saint. Aka, a little angel for all good things. Saints and the devil don't mix... You know somethings wrong when they come together, its what I like to call 'Judgment Day'. You heard of it? It's nothing big, it's just the end of the world...

Trembling slightly, I pulled my eyes from the sight of him and dropped my gaze to the floor. I opened my mouth to speak, only to close my mouth back up again, finding myself at a loss of words. What would there be to say to an unfriendly looking giant?

"Saint are you alright...? You look like you just saw a ghost," Principle Howard chuckled, his eyebrows knitting together at my faint behavior.

Ha. You could say that. I actually saw a glimpse into my future.... That's where the ghost part comes in. My legs wobbled underneath me, nearly causing me to collapse like an outdoors folding chair. May God have mercy on my soul, no way am I going to make it through this.

"Nice to meet you, L-L-Lucifer..." I muttered quietly, not daring to take a breath.

I extended my hand, it shaking ever so slightly as I did so. He glared up at me, his jet black hair carelessly hanging over his dark eyes. Well, isn't everything about this boy dark... Ignoring my outstretched hand, he got to his feet and jammed his hands in his hoodie pockets. Psh. Fine. That's cool... Didn't want to shake your hell infested hand anyway... I huffed quietly at his rude behavior and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Come along then, sir. We have a lot of school to cover," I chimed brightly, dropping my hands to my side and skipped from the room. Spinning around on my heels to check and see if Lucifer was following, I slammed into his chest with a loud squeak. Gosh for a twig he is pretty well built. I scrambled back a few steps until there was a gaping hole in between us. Exactly where it should be. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it back to reveal my brightly glowing cheeks.

"S-Sorry." I whispered glancing down the hallway and looked back at him. Extending out my hand, I mumbled, "May I see your schedule?" With a small shrug he reached into his back pack and pulled out a wadded up piece of paper in which I assumed was or used to be his class schedule.

Without a word, I took it from him and opened it up. Scanning, praying whatever you would call it, that we don't have any classes together. I glared down at the paper and handed it back to him. "Every class. Every single class. God hates me..." I grumbled under my breath, ignoring the fact that Lucifer was standing right next to me with his eyebrows raised. "Biology is this way," I spat with distaste. The only thing worse than having to be a tour guide to the devil's spawn has definitely got to be Biology. And the only thing worse than Biology is Having the devil's spawn in my homeroom.

I heard his low chuckle from behind me. "Don't you sound so very excited," He chuckled with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Of course I'm excited! Its not everyday you get to meet the devil you know. He skipped closer to me, slinging an arm over my shoulder with a half-hearted grin as He looked down at me.

"So.... Sam? Isn't it?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

Sam? Really, Sam is what he could come up with?! Trying very unsuccessfully to ignore the fact he screwed up my name, I glared at the floor. Has this unfortunate human being never heard of personal space? I slipped out from his thin arm, frowning, my eyebrows narrowed as I glanced up at him, my patience wearing thin.

"My name is not Sam. It's SAINT."

He rolled his eyes with a quiet snort. "Okay, whatever. I was kind of close. So, SAINT," He started. "What time's lunch?" He asked, grinning, his arm finding its way back around my shoulders. I sighed, biting my lip to keep from losing my temper. Shaking off his arm once again, I shrugged.

"It's only first period, silly goose. Lunch won't start until after third period," I grumbled, forcing a small polite smile. Almost to the classroom, if I can just make it around this corner, I'm home free... Quickening my pace, I rounded the corner just as a pair of arms slithered around my waist pulling me back into, guess who? Lucifer.

"Do you not like me for some odd reason?" He whispered, his hot breath filling my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine a I cowered in the Male's arms, my eyes wide with fright. I gulped," I-It's not that I-I-I don't l-like you..." Oh, good golly God he is going to eat me and use my decaying bones to pick me out of his teeth! "I j-j-just like my personal s-space....." I whispered, a slight nervous squeak infiltrating my voice.

"Oh, okay...." He mumbled into my ear, before letting go of me and rounding the corner. What the hell heck just happened, I thought my head swimming with confusion. Couldn't he have just asked me in a polite manner without touching me? What is up with him touching me? Shaking off my disturbing thoughts, I turned the corner to see Lucifer leaning against the wall, a cigarette between his lips.

Note to self: Lucifer Dream will die young of lung cancer.

My eyes narrowed on the cigarette as I stomped over to him and snatched it from his lips. Without a thought in my head, I threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, jumping up and down until my frustrations were out. Now content I took a step away from him and his now destroyed cancer stick and sighed. "You really shouldn't smoke. It's bad for you," I huffed quietly and glanced up at him.

Anger lit up his face, now glaring down upon me. My mouth opened to stutter an apology, my lower lip beginning to quiver as he put his hand up to silence me.

"Shut the fuck up," He hissed, keeping the one hand out and shoved me against the wall, the other hand clenched into a tight fist hovering only a few inches from my face. "Do you really think I give a fuck whether it is bad for me or not?" He gave a harsh laugh, eyebrows raised up. I opened my mouth to answer, but was cut off by the overly tall male that towered over me. "No, I don't. So, if you ever fucking so much as touch one of my cigarettes I will pound that pretty little face in of yours and, well... it won't be so pretty anymore, understand?"

I nodded my head frantically. "Yeah. I mean, yes. I understand. N-no more touchy, got it,' I babbled, with my hands raised to show my surrender. With one final glare he turned around and stormed off towards the Biology Lab, jamming the cigarettes back into his back pocket. I stood against the wall for a minute, making sure Lucifer was out of sight before stumbling over into the Biology lab.

I slipped in through the Biology lab door coming face to face with my teacher, Mr. Hartley. He glared down at me, his features hardening as his beady little eyes watched my blue ones widened, a barely audible squeak escaping my mouth. "Mr. Haven....." He snarled, my name leaving his mouth as if I had just smacked him on his old bald head. As if I had ever done something to him. I've got news for you, I have never done anything to upset him, except be the perfect little christian boy I am. "I understand that my class is not the most enjoyable, but trying to skip most of it...?" He laughed harshly, his black eyes narrowing closer in on me, as he bent down to my height as If I were a child again. He thought he had me caught, for once.

Skipping? Why would I skip? I've never skipped a class in my life... I even went to every day of preschool. Even when my great aunt Cathy died I came to school, why would he even assume I had been attempting to ditch?

I opened my mouth to argue, with a small shake of my head and scanned around the room to find Lucifer. My only witness. "N-no.That's not... I wasn't.... I would never. I was helping Lucifer to class," I stuttered, just now noticing all eyes on me. Mr. Hartley raised his thick eyebrows at me, obviously not convinced.

"Not skipping, eh? Mr. Dream, did Saint escort you to class? Or is he merely trying to get out of trouble?" The teacher demanded, turned to eye a smirking Lucifer that sat at the back of the room, his feet propped high on the desk in front of him.

"Saint? Nope, I've never seen that kid in my life," he spat, his Satanic eyes never once leaving me. Oh... That.... butt-face. My eyes wide, my mouth gaping open as I stared at the arrogant male in the back of the room. How could he? Is this really payback for trashing his cigarette? Mr. Hartley snickered, shuffling back to his desk and pulled out a yellow piece of paper handing it over to me. Puzzled I stared at him for a second, letting loose a shaky laugh.

"W-what's this...?"

He grinned down me evilly. "That there, Saint Haven, is a detention slip. For this afternoon, be there." I stared down at the sickly yellow detention slip as if it were a grenade. Mr. Hartley shooed me away, walking back to the front board with his rude grin still in place. Excuse me for being perfect. you don't have to go and try to bring me down...

My head hung low, a frown weighing down my face, I took my seat at the back of the room. Right... In front... Of.... Lucifer Dream. I slammed my head down o the desk, tears about to bubble over and pour down my pale face. Mother and Father are going to ground me to the end of time! I'll never be able to go to Sunday school by myself again. They will never trust me ever, ever again. I lifted my head back up staring at the board through blurred eyes.

Sudden hot breath filled my ear, nearly causing me to jump out of my chair. I bit my lip to keep a unwanted girly squeak from escaping and tensed, shutting my eyes, afraid to see what was happening. "Whoops. Did little Sainty get a detention? Aww, that's too bad," I heard Lucifer chuckled darkly into my ear. I shivered at the feel of his breath, his lips brushing my ear as he whispered harshly. "Next time, don't FUCK with my cigarettes. Got that, love? Fantastic!" Lucifer chimed, the sudden feel of lips pressing a quick kiss to my ear. W-what? D-did this boy just d-do what I think h-he did...?

A second later the bell for the end of first period rang, I hopped out of my seat spinning around on my heels to look up at the rather tall male behind me with my mouth agape. "W-w-w-what the.... Huh? I don't..... understand?" I muttered weakly before hightailing it out of the room and to Spanish before a comprehend-able thought had a chance to reach my head.

I sat quietly in my usual seat in the very front of the room, fuming. What was that back there?! Who does that type of thing to someone that just... it's just completely wrong. Wrong and never, ever happening again. By the time the bell for lunch sounded, I had made up my mind. No more Lucifer Dream.

Skipping from the class room a content smile set upon my lips with my decision, I made my way over to my locker and put in the combination. I opened up the locker humming softly to myself and retrieved my lunch kit from the bottom shelf. "Boo!" I jumped several feet away, giving a shrill scream, clutching my Batman lunch box close to my chest. Sarah stood to the side of my locker, eyebrows raised, her arms crossed over her quite flat chest. "Baby..." She grumbled, rolling her hazel eyes and closed my locker door.

"I am not.... You've got to learn not to sneak up on people. I've had a long day and the football team hasn't paid me their daily visit yet. So, yeah, I'm a little on edge..." I sighed, my muscles relaxing, running a hand through my hair. My heart beat regaining its natural beating, I linked my arm through hers and together we started towards the court yard.

"Excuse me for trying to be perky and spontaneous..." She giggled as she led me towards an empty lunch table near the edge of the court.Taking a seat, I opened my lunch kit dumping out all of the food and split it equally with Sarah. Lazy girl refuses to get up and go buy her lunch and decides to mooch off of me....

I shrugged, nibbling on my half of the ham sandwich sourly. "Sorry... it's just that, well, there's a new kid here and he- I don't know... He just pushes my buttons! He's the spitting image of the devil's spawn and he... I don't get him," I rambled, throwing down y sandwich and glared down at it.

"Oh..." Was all that came out of her mouth.

A pair of hands slammed down brutally on the table, causing a mini earthquake to strike our table. Our heads shot up , to see the awful, the terrifying, the horribly tacky Dean Seltzer. Just in case you did not know, Dean Seltzer is the football team's star quarterback. Clique, isn't it?

"Hey, freak show!" He howled, messing up my hair and swiping all of the food off of our table onto the floor.

"Go away, Dean. Why don't you make good use of your time and get tutored. And leave us alone," Sarah spat bravely glaring up at him. Oh... God. Oh... God. Oh... God. I chewed nervously on my lower lip waiting for his roaring laughter to erupt and sure enough, right on cue it occurred.

"Aw. Isn't that cute? Little girly over here is trying to stick up for her friend," He snickered, his eyebrows narrowing in an unnatural way and bent down to be face to face with my brave girl. "Why don't you make me, Harmony?" He spat her last name in her face.

Sarah got up from her the table, grabbing my arm roughly and began dragging me right along side her towards the building entry. Frowning at how Dean put her in one of her moods, I turned back to give him a quick glare, huffing quietly.

"Why do you have to be so mean?"

* * * * * *

I tapped my fingers on the desk watching the clock on the wall, waiting for the last period of the day to come. As long as I can get out to my next class, dance, then I'm home free. No bruises or scars or being truly emotionally hurt for once. I'd say that's a step in the right direction. Maybe God did help out a little bit... With a sigh of relief, the bell echoed the hall. I smiled wide at the thought that I was going to get out alive and collected my things, jotting down my Algebra homework for tonight.

I exited the room, humming a happy tune, but was suddenly ripped from my happiness and slammed against the lockers, literally knocking the breath out of me to where I couldn't even give a cry of shock. Scared to see my attacker, I squeezed y eyes shut and let out a shaky sigh.

"You think I'm mean?" Spat HIS voice.

I shouldn't have said it. I shouldn't have said it!

Exploding pain filled my stomach from what I knew was his fist using all of its power. I groaned, keeping my eyes closed. This jerk-face was not about to see me cry. I will not give him the satisfaction... His fist were flying all around, my stomach my chest, my face, my groin. Everywhere. A tear streamed down my cheek, finally giving up.

"Oh, no. Is the little fagot crying?" He sneered, grabbing me roughly by the chin to look at him.

A rough familiar laugh came from behind Dean. "Oh, he's about to fucking be!" Snarled the familiar, tall devil's spawn behind Dean. Lucifer Dream pulled Dean off of me smashing him roughly into the locker, cursing continuously as he did so. With one final right hook to Dean's face he collapsed to the hard floor, limply.

"Aw. Well, fuck. Now the fagot's crying," Lucifer smirked giving a quick kick to the unconscious male's side.

I gave him a curious look. "Thanks...?" Why would he help me? He hates me. Well, at least, I figure he does. Does he? Wait, why am I curious? I was the one who was avoiding him!

Lucifer shrugged, shutting down and put a lit cigarette to his lips taking a drag, bent down to my height and blew the smoke in my face. "

"Wasn't for you," He muttered, running a hand through his hair and started to walk away without another word.

My small figure stood frozen against the lockers as I watched Lucifer strut away, leaving a trail of smoke as he went. Shaking slightly, my eyes flickered between the drooling unconscious male sprawled out on the hallway tile and my hero’s Lucifer’s fading silhouette. My face scrunched up in confusion, finally regaining the ability to move and jumped over the seemingly dead boy, running after Lucifer.

“Wait!” I called after him, stumbling over my own feet. The boy didn't slow, if anything his paced increased. This… Boy… Is… Incredible. Not in the good way. Well, maybe that way too. Running low on breath I made a desperate attempt to make him face me. I grabbed his wrist, pushing the hair from my eyes with the opposite hand. “Will you please just wait a minute?” I panted. God, you would think that I had asthma! A small smile lighting up my face whenever he chose not to shove me into the wall and spit in my face for me to leave him alone. Maybe, just maybe the Devil’s spawn does have a heart every now and then…

He yanked his arm back from me, raising his eyebrows dangerously high. “What?” He spat.

“You saved my life…” I reminded him quietly, my small smile staying put. Despite his awful glaring and rude comments, I knew he was decent underneath. He had to be. No one besides Sarah has ever stood up for me. If he really didn't’ like me, then he wouldn't have beaten up Dean for me. Even if he says it wasn't for me.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, leaning down towards me. “I didn't save your life. I saved your ass,” He snorted, taking a slow drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke into my face.

“Same difference,” I coughed, crossing my arms over my chest. A strange feeling mixed between butterflies and nausea exploded in the pit of my stomach as he bent back down to my height, smirking ever so slightly.

“Whatever you say, Tinker Bell,” Lucifer teased as he patted my cheek with a role of his eyes and started down the hall. He paused and glanced back at me with his mischievous smirk. "Oh, and don't forget your detention, Hun," He chuckled and left the building. Oh, no. And to think I had forgotten... Quickly, I fled the scene of the unconscious boy and hurried to Mr. Hartley's classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I hated the way it was all separated, so it fixed it all together c: