New Perspective

New Perspective 4

It was my first day of school. I didn't have uniform yet as I had only been here a day so I was in normal clothing. I was wearing an MCR hoodie, a plain black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. My shoes were a little like suit shoes. Since we weren't allowed to wear trainers at my old school that was one piece of uniform I had. They went well anyway.
I gave my Mum a kiss and a hug before leaving for school and wandered down the street with her shouting "We need to have a talk about last night's behaviour later!". Yeah like that was gonna happen.
I stuck my headphones in and made my way there. I had the directions memorised just so I didn't look like more of an idiot by getting lost on the way there. Luckily I didn't live too far away from the place so it wasn't too difficult. It also appeared that a load of other kids lived near it too since I could see them walking. If I got lost I'd just follow one.
I looked up at the crossing to check for cars only to see a bunch of girls staring at me. I stared back, completely unsure of what they wanted, and one of them giggled. Now whether or not it was a good giggle is another thing but I didn't want to find out so I just put my head back down and crossed over.
When I got there it was the same as all schools. Everyone in their groups heading off to form. I headed for reception to wait for my instructions. Plonking myself down on one of the chairs I took my headphones out and put my Ipod away.
"Mr Urie I'm guessing?"
I looked up and there stood a middle aged woman ina white shirt, black suit jacket and knee-length black skirt. She smiled.
"Yes? But please call me Brendon." I said trying to be as polite as possible. A good first impression can't hurt.
"Hello. My name is Mrs Freia. I am the head teacher of this school. Are you looking forward to you're first day?" she said taking a set beside me.
"If I'm honest no. I don't usually fit in with people but I'll be fine." I admitted. I didn't mind her knowing. It was the truth.
"Oh well I'm sure you'll have fun and you'll have a load of friends in no time. Now would you like me to show you to your form room?"
"Yes please. I have no idea where I'm going."
She smiled and stood up. I followed and we left reception. Leaving the big building, which she soon explained was the main building, we headed into Beta and down the hall. My form room was B12 and was one of the biggest forms apparently.
We wandered in and everyone stopped talking and stared at me.
"Right class I'd like you to meet our newest member. His name is Brendon Urie and he will be joining your form. I want you to treat him like you would have been liked to be treated on your first day." Mrs Freia smiled. Everyone nodded and smiled except from one boy.
He had longish brown hair that strayed just passed his ears. It was straight and styled well. He had brown eyes and seemed a little taller than the average person. But that could have just been because he's sat. Either way he wasn't smiling. Nope, he was glaring and not at Miss but straight at me.
"Brendon this is Mr Stephens. He will be your form tutor and will give you your lessons and tell you all about our schedule. If you have any problems just come to me. Enjoy your day." I swear this woman didn't stop smiling.
I smiled back. "Yes Miss. Thank you."
She left the room and I walked over to Mr Stephens ready to start my new life.