New Perspective

New Perspective 6

Brendon's POV.
I didn't understand it. This girl was being nice to me. At first I suspected her to be tricking me but why would someone risk being late to class just to take me to the wrong class? It didn't seem to add up and so I followed.
"Well Brendon where did you used to live?" she asked quite happily wandering along.
She seemed oblivious to the looks everyone was giving her. I knew they were because she was with me but she didn't seem to care. This made me smile.
"My Mum and Dad split up and we moved to get a new start." I said still smiling.
"Oooh what's so good about that then?" she asked.
I looked at her and frowned.
"Huh?" I said dumbly.
"You were smiling silly."
"Oh no that's not why. I was just smiling because you seem completely oblivious to the looks these people are giving you for being with me." I smiled again. It was quite funny.
"Oh haha that's cause I don't mind being seen with you. My friend Becky was just like you a few months ago and I didn't mind then either." she said.
This girl completely amazed me. How one person could go and do whatever they liked and not care about what people thought. It seemed brave.
"I wasn't too happy about moving." I said suddenly.
She looked at me and cocked her head to the side.
"Why's that then?"
"I was supposed to be starting a band with my friends and I had to leave them behind. As soon as I'm 18 I'm moving back to Nevada to live ourdreams." I laughed slightly. "I don't know why I told you that."
"Me neither but I'm glad you did. What do you play?"
"Drums, Cello, Violin, Trumpet, Organ, Accordian, Bass Guitar and Piano."
She looked at me as if I had just hit her and stopped walking. Now since my arm was still hooked with hers this was quite a painful thing to happen. Damn that girl was strong.
"What?! That's loads! Which do you play in the band?"
"It's not that much.... And I either play guitar or sing... Mostly sing though." I explained.
She laughed although I had no idea why. It was a nice laugh though.
"Well you'll have to show me how good you are sometime. Ah here we are! Come on class is about to start."
I held the door open for her and followed her in only to be met by that same glare from the boy in form.