Status: Active

Beautiful Mistake

Chapter Three: Joe's POV

I watched them drive away and smiled to myself.

"She seemed cool." Kevin commented from behind me. I shrugged, wiping the smile off my face and turning around.

"Yeah, I guess." I said casually, acting uninterested.

"You just don't like her because she's just as good at guitar hero as you-and she can keep up with your mouth." Nick laughed.

"Not true." I said defensively. "She just seems like she's up to something." I said, she was so quiet. They shook their heads. I went up to the room I shared with Frankie and sat at my keyboard. Frankie followed me in.

"She was pretty." He said, sitting on the floor.

"You think so?" I asked, bemused, striking a few keys.

"Yeah. You don't?" He asked. I shrugged. I did from the second I saw her. But I didn't need any relationships right now. Not after the last one.

"Not really. I think she's ok to hang out with…" I trailed off. He scoffed and left the room. The dude was six-what does he know? I played around for a while before getting called down to set up for dinner.

"Charlie's coming over tomorrow, boys." My mom said as her and my dad worked on dinner and we set the table.

"Is Chrissie?" Kevin asked. I rolled my eyes-thankfully no one noticed.

"I'm not sure. He said he'd ask." We sat down for dinner and I put all thoughts of Chrissie out of my head. We cleaned up and I went up to take a shower. I finished and flopped onto my bed to read for a while before Frankie came up to go to bed.

He flipped off the light and I took off my glasses, rolling over and falling asleep within minutes.

I woke up the next morning to Frankie jumping on my bed.

"Chrissie's coming today!" He shouted excitedly.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"It says six three oh." He said. I pulled the covers up over my head. "Wake up, Joe!" He said, pushing my arm.

"Frank-go back to bed." I groaned.

"But Chrissie's coming over-you have to get ready." He whined.

"Did she say she was coming?" I asked, yawning.

"No-but mommy said you have to get up." He said, and I could tell he was just trying to get me up.

"Alright, buddy-I'm getting up and I'll go take a shower." I yawned.

"Kevin's in there." He said, bouncing.

"OK-wake me up when he's done." I said, rolling over.

"OK!" He shouted, jumping off. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but Chrissie's face flashed in front of my eyes, making it pointless.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is short but i'll post three chapters today to make up for it. if anyone is actually reading this can you comment me please and just let me know so that i'm not wasting my time?