Status: In Progress

And You Call Me Weird

Just to see her face Ch.1

-grabs my rainbow tail Bush Baby and hugs it- This is Fangy and MoMo -hugs MoMo tighter swaying back in forth in swivel chair- XD but please call me Fang hope you like this chapter I put a lot of thought into this chapter since it’s the first one OwO well anyways please comment on what you think about it and my sweet little Rexy will also be uploading stuff of his own and also helping me on mine just for fun we like to go back in forth on writing the story so that way it makes the point of views easier to do like I do someones point of view and he does the other >.< I’m talking to much...

Well ENJOY!!

I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH!~♥~

[Blaze POV]


I was in the back of the alley between a bar, and the threft store late at night maybe around Twelve forty-five A.M. I don’t know, I just know it was dark and that’s all that mattered since I loved the dark.

I was performing alchemy chanting a spell to see my deceased mother, when someone was thrown out the back door of the bar distracting me causing me to stop my chanting.

“FUCK!” the kid said as his face planted into the brick wall causing his nose to start bleeding. I started to study his gruesome face covered in scratches, and bruises, his eyes were a light brown, and flickered out of fear, they were swollen, and purple I sorta felt bad for him but its his own fault for going to a bar.

Then our eyes met
“Blaze?!” he said shocked, how did he know me I’ve never met him before.
“Y… Yes?” I stuttered do I know him? I quickly shoved a lock of my mom's hair, fingernails and vial of her blood into my back pack which had the designs of a dark gray checker pattern on it.

I stood up putting on my backpack
“What are you doing here?” he said curiously.
“N… Nothing?” I said as I ran off, maybe hes a bad person, or something I said to myself as I ran home making sure he wasn’t following me. As soon as I got home the whole house was dark. My little brother, and dad wasn’t home which I was sorta glad about.

I walked down the hall and went into my room closing the door and locking it.
“That was creepy and not very many things creep me out hopefully he didn’t see what I was doing sorry mom that I couldn’t see you ton…” I paused for a second and began to worry digging threw my bag
“Oh! No I forgot the transmutation circle fuck, fuck, fuck” I repeated over and over “That was the only way for me to see my mother” tears began going down my cheek, the hot liqiud slowly faded to a cold filling.

I began to cry into my pillow holding onto my rainbow tail bush baby, and slowly went into a deep sleep dreaming about the transmutation circle burning up, and vanishing into the smoke, and my mom disappearing
“Mom… Mom! MOM!!!!”

[Roark’s POV]


Why was Blaze here?, What was he doing over there? I walked to where he had his bag and noticed a alchemy symbol thing what was he planning to do with this? Something’s not right I put the circle in my bag and went home.

When I arrived home my dad’s slapped me and started yelling at me
“Roark Rivers what where you doing out so late?, What happened to you?, Why are there cuts and bruises on you?”
I brushed passed them “It’s nothing” I said as I closed my door, and locked it, and got on my bed grabbing my quiver messing with the feathers on the arrows before falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a major head ache
“Fuck!!! It hurts” I groaned grabbing my head and went into the bathroom and got undressed and took a shower. When I dryed off I went to my bag and remembered last night “I’ll return his alchemy thing to him today when I get the chance but he better explain what he was doing.”
I quickly ran down stairs grabbing a piece of toast off my fathers plate and ran out the door “BYE!!” I yelled out ignoring my father screaming at me.
“Bring back my toast Roark” I could still hear him from outside I started laughing as I got on the bus.
“Happy as ever have a good day at school today” the bus driver said. He was pretty cool for being a 57 year old dude.
“Will do Mr. Harret” I said as I walked to the back of the bus to find Blaze sitting all by himself so I sat next to him “Sup” I said ignoring all the stares from everyone.
“Why is he sitting with him are they friends now” a couple of people whispered. There goes my reputation at school.
“Hey why are you sitting next to me?” he said with a soft depressed voice.
“whats wrong with me sitting with you just trying to make friends” I grinned and punched his shoulder a little.
"Ouch what was that for just leave me the fuck alone" I'm not going to lie but that hurt. after a couple of minutes of an akward silence I went to ask him about the alchemy circle thing but he began to get up

"Wait where you goi..." I stopped when i realized we where in front of the school "See you at lunch i need to talk to you meet me behind the Gym"

I smiled and patted his back as i went ou the bus heading to Quincy practice if you dont know what that is its archery which is actually a pretty popular sport at my school.

----------------------- Fangy's comment ^_^ -----------------------

Omg Whats going to happen :O whats up with this alchemist kid we all know alchemy isn't real right? and this Roark he so damn hot i just want to cuddle into him :P well bell just rang for first period see you guys later when i make my next chapter mwah ~
~
♠ ♠ ♠
make rainbow later :P mwah ♥