Status: in progress and will probably be slow to update so be patient

Never Really Noticed Him nor Him Me

Who did What? And Draco’s uneasiness

When Madame Pomfrey was done fussing over Malfoy she turned to you, tutting, ”What on earth happened?” Karina began explaining about Campollin Fletcher and his gang. “this is the worst I’ve seen them do though.” she finished kinda glad she could finally tattle on them. They’d caused too much damage and fear that even the Slytherins didn’t deserve, as nasty as they could be. Kari knew she’d have to again tell the story to Dumbledore, and sure enough, five minutes later you were explaining to the Headmaster himself. Go figure.
Now to start of you had never ever seen Dumbledore so angry. But here he was positively livid with brows pulled down and mouth a tight thin line. “How long has this been going on ms. Riddle?” Dumbledore asked strait out getting right to the point. His tone was calm but the anger reverberated in his words like Kari’s stereo did when the power blinked and she would turn it on the find the volume on fifteen and the bass on causing the already loud music she liked to blare out all around the house. She hesitated caught off guard and made more than a little scared of what he would do when she told him. This change over Kari did not escape the old and wrinkled headmasters notice, for his more than upset expression changed to one of gentle understanding. He could tell it had been a long time and that she’d known about it. Taking a deep breath Kari let out what had bothered her for so long, “it’s been going on since their fourth year and my third, so about three years, or well… this would be the third.” She waited still with little butterflies in her tummy, but the old headmaster just nodded. “It would seem something else about this is troubling you ms. Riddle” Dumbledore stated gently. Karina knew she could tell him anything, but still…it was hard. “I can only put it this way sir. He doesn’t know how to take NO for an answer.” she said quietly. He again nodded, then stood taking his leave. Madame Pomfrey had gone back into her office, so Kari crept over to Malfoy and laid down next to him. Bad forbidden thoughts rolled through her head one after the other until she reigned them in on their figurative leash, strangling them. She didn’t notice Malfoy was awake until he touched her cheek and let his hand trail down to the top of her breast causing her to jump and moan. Malfoy smiled rolling over onto his side and pulled her to him. Her head lay just in the crook of his neck. He smelled of everything that was godly and manly, and his chest and stomach were toned just right…….’Oh gods this isn’t happening……….’ Kari thoughts trailed off as his hands moved to her hip then very slowly to her ass ‘till finally he had both cheeks firmly cupped in his hands.

D.M. p.o.v.

Draco noticed the girl from the hall that levitated him to the hospital wing had laid down beside him on the bed. Her figure was petite but very beautiful. Draco could feel his member growing. Oh he needed her and right now! And so he put his famous Malfoy moves on her that had gotten many-a-girl into his bed. Oh yes he know he was that much of a playboy, but there was something different about this girl, something special….. Her reaction to his touch pleased and thrilled him even more. He reached between her thighs and, finding a pleasing amount of warm moisture, began fingering her nub. To his disappointment, however, she managed to pull away.

End D.M. p.o.v

It was when he went to finger her pussy, which she knew was very wet, that Kari found the will to pull away. She plopped onto the bed next to him. Her heart was beating ninety miles an hour, thankfully the Hospital Wing was mercifully empty. Madame Pomfrey had apparently not heard or she would have stormed out of her office, anger like a bull to a matador. Her breathing still came hard and ragged. Closing her eyes and Hugging her chest, she focused on calming down. When she finally opened her eyes again she saw that Malfoy was staring at her with this absolutely cute little pout. Ignoring it she asked the question that had been gnawing at her since she finished explaining what had happened.
“Why on earth were you on the seventh floor?” she blurted. Malfoy looked taken aback at first then unease crossed his sexy features only to be replaced by an unreadable mask. Rolling over, his simple reply was, “Tell Potter it’s none of his damn business”. His voice was laced with venom just like an actual snake. Sighing Karina got up and started for the door, stopping just as she opened it. “I never talk to Harry…or anyone else for that matter, You’re the first” she said just before walking out. She hurried to the seventh floor, into the Room of Requirement which was currently an exact replica of her room as it was every night. She didn’t stay in the Gryffindor tower anymore since discovering this weird room. She collapsed on her Happy Bunny Bedspread, grabbed Teddy her ragged brown teddy bear with no mouth or nose, and began sobbing.

D.M. p.o.v.

Draco instantly regretted his words as soon as she mentioned that he was the first person she’d ever spoken to. He’d been an ass and he knew it. He felt really bad which he acknowledged was a first. He’d had to find her. He tried getting out of bed and instead collapsed back into it. ‘Next time I see Campollin Fletcher I’m going to jinx him so bad he’ll have to crawl to get around!’ Draco seethed bitterly. He’d just catch her after potion on Friday, which happened to be tomarrow. Smiling to himself he nodded of to sweet oblivion.
♠ ♠ ♠
None for this chapter.