Unexpected Places

Chapter 11

Mike's P.O.V

I was walking when someone ran into me. I looked down at the ground and seen Amanda. I gave her my hand to help her up. She was crying.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"No it's a really long story." She said.

"Well I got time do you want to talk about it some where?"

"Yeah." She said.

We decided to go to my house cause she didn't want to go home just yet. We sat down on the couch and she started to tell me what happened that made her cry.

"Well last night when you kissed me William seen and he got mad. I tried to call him but he wouldn't talk to me. So when I went to tell him why that we kissed I found him in the coffee shop kissing that Sarah girl that we used to hang out with at high school. I guess he was trying to get back at me but, I didn't think that he would go that far." She said still trying not to cry.

"I am so sorry this is all my fault." I said.

"No don't say that."

"Yes it is I shouldn't have kissed you. I knew that you were with William and I was stupid and did it anyways. I let my feeling get ahead of me, and even when I know you don't feel the same way about me. You should me mad at me right now" I said.

"I am not mad at you. I may not feel the same way but I still think that your hot." She said trying to hide her smile.

"Thanks. Well it's good to see smile again." I said putting my arm around her shoulders.

Then all of a sudden the door burst open and William was standing there.

"Gosh I am came here to tell you Amanda that I am sorry but, I guess you don't care." He said angrily.

"Lets just talk about this." She said sitting him down on the couch.

So I went into the kitchen so they could talk about everything that happened.

William's P.O.V

Amanda had told me the whole story I should have listened to her when she tried to call me.

"I am so sorry. I should have never have kissed Sarah without talking to you about what happened first." I said.

"It's ok." She said.

"No it's not I was a complete jerk to you."

"Well it's over with lets just forget about it." She said.

"No you should be mad at me and hate me right now." I said.

"Ok you really want to know how I feel. I am so mad at you that I don't even want to look at you! I can't believe that you got so mad that you just kissed another girl instead of talking to me first! I thought that you would trust me enough to talk with me before doing something stupid like that!" She said yelling.

I sat there shocked. " I am so sorry."

"Sorry can't help right now." She said.

"Fine then." I said and walked out the door.

Gosh why isn't sorry good enough for her. I mean I know I shouldn't have done that but it was a mistake. Everyone makes them. I was so mad that I decided to go to the bar and get me some drinks.

-----Two hours later------

I had a lot of drinks and I was talking to this girl who was drunk too. When I got this wild idea to take her with me to my house. Well It it my house my mom was moving to New York for her job and just left yesterday.

When we got to my house, we went up stairs to my room and clothes went flying and that's all I remember.

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke up and seen that I was on Mike's bed. He must have put there when I fell asleep last night. I went downstairs and seen him sleeping on the couch. He woke up.

"Thanks for letting me stay. I think I am going to go and try to talk to William again." I said.

"Your welcome. well I hope everything goes ok this time." He said.

"Me too." I said giving him a hug and walking out the door.

I started making me way to William's house.

I knocked on the door but no one was answering so I tried to open it myself. It was unlocked. I could hear snoring up stairs. When I went upstairs. I could not believe it. He was in bed with some girl. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"William!" I yelled.

He tried to sit up and look around. Then he seen the girl. She got up and put her clothes on and left quickly.

"Amanda I am so sorry I got mad and went to get a drink, and then I got drunk this was all a accident." He said trying to put some pants on.

"I can't believe you. I came here to tell you sorry and I see this. I am tired of you hurting me William. I thought you loved me." I said.

"I do and I am really sorry." He said

"No sorry isn't good enough. We are over." I said and walked out crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed their ages.
Hope you like it please tell me what you think. I don't really think this chapter was that good but I am having writer block right now and this was all that I could come up with.