Unexpected Places

Chapter 12

Amanda's P.O.V

I could not believe him. I was so mad but also really sad at the same time. I ran out of his house and was on my way home. The whole way there I was crying. The tears wouldn't stop falling.

I got home and opened the door and seen Christina, my brother, and Mike in the living room. They seen me crying and was about to ask me what was wrong but, I ran upstairs before they could say a word to me. When I got to my room I closed the door and fell on my bed. I started to cry even harder then I had before. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Amanda are you ok?"

It was Christina.

She opened the door and came in. I am guessing it was because I didn't answer her.

"Amanda?" She said my name again.

"Yeah" I said trying to stop my tears.

"What happened?"

So I sat there and told about everything that had happened. She sat there and listened to everything I said and didn't say anything till I was done talking.

"I am going to kill that dumb ass!" She said standing up.

"Christina don't even bother with it, because it is not worth it."

"But Amanda look what he did to you."

"I know but we shouldn't start anything that would stop the band. Just because something happened between me and him doesn't mean that he isn't in the band."

"That's true." She said sounding upset.

"What wrong with you?"

"Well I thought that I was going to get to kick someone's ass." She said looking at me.

We both started laughing.

"Gosh Christina every time I'm sad you always find a way to make me laugh."

"Well that is what best friends are for, duh." She said smiling.

"Ha-ha yes that is true." I said still laughing.

"Well I am going downstairs. You coming?" She asked.

"No not right now maybe later."

"Ok well see you later then."

About ten minutes later my door opened and there stood my brother. He ran in my room and sat by me on my bed.

"Amanda are you ok? Christina told me everything." He said giving me a hug.

"Yeah I'm ok i guess. Thanks for coming to check on me." I said

"Well your my sister and I always have to make sure that you are ok. Besides what are older brothers for?" He said saying the older brother part rather louder than the rest.

"Hey you are only older buy one minute." I said

"True. But I am still older." He said laughing.

"Ok whatever."

'Well I just came to see how you were. I guess I will go back downstairs because you look kind of tired. Maybe you should get some sleep."

"Yeah I am kind of tired."

"Well I guess I will see you downstairs later then." He said.

"Yeah I will come down later."

"Ok, love you sis."

"Thanks and love you too big brother."

He just smiled and closed the door.

I turned on my IPod and soon after that I fell asleep. About an hour or so later there was another knock at my door. I didn't get up cause I was still half asleep. I heard my door open but I didn't open my eyes to see who it was. Then I felt my bed move. I knew that someone had sat on my bed but I still didn't know who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one kind of sucks. I only wrote this one because some people where asking my to write more. hope you guys like it.

I will try and write a better one sometime soon though.