Unexpected Places

Chapter 6

William's P.O.V

I was looking into her eyes as she was telling me that she loved me. I was in shock I never knew that she would feel the same way as I did, about her. Then she kissed me. I could feel her smiling into the kiss. When she pulled away she was still smiling and so was I.

"So"

"So what," she said.

"Does this mean we are dating now?"

"Hell yeah," she said while laughing.

"Well someone is a little demanding."

"Sorry"

"I was just kidding," I said

"I knew that." She said smiling.

"Well we better go back in there before they think we killed each other." I said

We walked into the living room and we were holding hands. Everyone seen and just started cheering.

"It is about darn time," Christina said. That of course made everyone start to laugh.

After a while everyone started to leave, except Christina and me.

All of a sudden Christina screamed. "Lets play Twister!"

"I don't wanna play," complained The Butcher

"Fine go fix something to eat then and don't burn the house down." Christina said.

"I call spinner," she said.

"Fine I guess it is just me and Amanda playing then." I said.

"Gosh you make it sound like a bad thing." Amanda said.

"No no no it is not a bad thing at all, it is a really good thing" I said with a smile.

"Ewe eww eww you guys are so nasty!" Christina said.

"Can we just start playing already?" Amanda and I said.

"Sure just don't do any thing nasty."

"Hey it was your idea to play this game." I said.
-----An hour later------

"Will someone just win already?" The Butcher said.

We had been playing an hour and I was getting really tired. My legs were starting to shake, and I knew that I was about to fall. I started to fall over and pulled Amanda down with me. When I landed Amanda was laying on top of me.

"I think this is the best game of Twister I have ever played." I said with Amanda still on top of me.

Amanda started to smile and her face was turning red. Then she brought her lips to mine and we started to kiss. Well more like make out.

"Oh my god come on you guys, just cause you are dating does not mean you can just start making out in front of me." The Butcher said.

"Fine we will just go in my room and make out." Amanda said with a smile.

Christina started to laugh really hard for some odd reason.

All of a sudden Amanda pulled me up and we started up stairs to her room. Once there I went over and laid on the bed. Amanda followed and laid next to me.

"I am really tired."

"I am too," I said.

A few minutes later we were both asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what I think about this chapter. I would like to know what you guys think.