Unexpected Places

Chapter 7

Amanda's P.O.V

I started to wake up because I felt someone's arms around me. When I seen that it was William all I could do was smile about how we were finally dating. I tried to go back to asleep but I couldn't, so I decided to go fix something to eat.

I went downstairs and found Christina on the couch eating some skittles.

"Want some?'' She asked.

"No, I am going to fix myself some pancakes."

"Will you fix me some too?" She asked.

I seen all the skittle bags on the floor. "Your still hungry? You ate like 5 packs of skittles!"

"So what I can't help that I eat a lot." She said.

We both started to laugh about that. But that was normal for us. This always happened ever since we were friends.

We finally went into the kitchen. "So did you guys have fun last night?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah but not that kind of fun you weirdo!"

"Sorry I just had to ask." She said.

"Yeah I know."

Christina's P.O.V

I could tell that Amanda was really happy. I have never seen her smile this much since we were little kids.

"These pancakes are amazing." I said

"You are only saying that cause I am the only one that can cook real food around here." She said laughing.

"Yeah that is true but, these are still really good pancakes."

"What would you do without my cooking?" She asked.

"Well I would probably would die." I said real sarcastically.

"Yeah true." She said laughing.

"Who is going to die?" Someone asked.

We both looked to see that it was William. Amanda's smile got even bigger then.

"No one is going to die it was just a joke." I said.

"Oh ok, so what are you guys eating?"

"Pancakes, you want some?" Amanda asked.

"But there is not any left." I said as I ate the last one.

"Hey that wasn't very nice." He said.

"That is ok I will just make some more." Amanda said.

"Hey I wanted more and you wouldn't make me any." I said

"That is cause you ate like 8 of them, and he didn't get any." She said.

"No it is just because you love him more then me." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah that is true." She said laughing.

William just looked ate us funny. "You guys are really weird." He said

"Well you should be use to it by now." I said.