Unexpected Places

Chapter 8

Amanda's P.O.V

The whole morning was us pretty much laughing the whole time, but it was pretty fun. William and the guys had band practice today, so everyone would be coming over soon.

---later that day-----

"So are you ready for band practice?" The Butcher asked.

"Yeah we just have to wait on Sisky." William and the rest of the guys said.

"Yeah but he said he would be here an hour ago. So where is he?" The Butcher said.

"Well Christina do you know where he is? You know since he is you brother." I said.

"All I remember is him saying something about him having to pick up his girlfriend or something like that." She said.

"Wow he has a girlfriend!" Everyone said except Christina.

"Yeah they have been dating for some time now." She said.

All of sudden there was a knock at the door and I got up to go answer it. When I opened the door it was Sisky and a girl. Which I guess was his girlfriend.

"Hey Sisky. So who is this?" I asked

"Oh hey this my girlfriend." He said.

"I kind of guessed that, i meant her name stupid." I said.

"Oh I knew that." He laughed.

"Hi I'm Sarina." The girl spoke.

"Well hi Sarina, I'm Amanda." I said with a smile.

All three of us finally walked into the house and went into the living room. Sisky introduced everyone to Sarina and her to everybody else. Sarina, Christina, and I didn't feel like watching them so we decided to go into the kitchen and get to know each other. We sat and talked for two hours or so and we all became really good friends. She had a lot of things in common with Christina and I.

" Well I will see you guys next time." Michael said and walked out the door.

"Well we better get going too." Sisky said

"Okay. Well Amanda and Christina I guess I will see you guys tomorrow. And thanks for letting me come over and meet you all you guys." She said with a smile.

"Anytime." I said.

They both walked out the door after we all said goodbye. The only people that were still there were Christina, The Butcher, William, Mike, and me. We were all getting really bored so we decided to watch a movie. Half way through the movie Christina pulled me in the other room.

"What wrong?" I asked?

"Did you see that?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about the looks Mike kept on giving you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah every time I would look at him he would be looking at you with these really sad eyes." She said.

"You don't think....."

"That he likes you." She finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it.
I think it kind of sucks but I am having a really bad writers block and this is all I could think of for now.