Unexpected Places

Chapter 9

Christina's POV

I sat down in a chair close to the counter. God...

"I'm hungry." I told Amanda.

"We are talking about Mike not you being hungry!" She yelled in a sort of whispering way.

William stepped into the kitchen. And one of his eyebrows raised.

"I don't know why your whispering but I know it's probably something perverted about me or the butcher so just don't tell me. I have to go mom's getting worried I can imagine." He came up to Amanda and gave her a hug. "I'll see you later. I love you."

Amanda got this real big grin and said "Love you too." And William walked out of the room to leave.

"That was a close one don't you think!" I yelled at her.

"Maybe..." She said while still grinning. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going back in with the guys."

"Okay." She said rolling her eyes.

Amanda's POV

An hour later...

"Well..." Christina said stretching and yawning. "I'm tired I'm going to go upstairs and sleep."

The butcher did the same and they went up the stairs. Kind of quickly. What is up with them? I sat there for a few minutes and then realised that I was sitting there alone with Mike. Shit... I ran up those stairs like really fast. Probably the fastest I have ever in my life... Which wasn't good.

"DAMNIT!" I screamed. And fell straight on my face. Owch. That really really hurt.

"Are you okay?" I heard Mike yell.

"I'm just fine!" I yelled back.

I opened the butcher's door and I was so fucking shocked that I forgot my name. They didn't hear me come in so I stood there for a few seconds. I couldn't remember how to talk. Then I remembered.

"Shit!! What are you two doing!" I screamed.

Christina looked over at me and scrambled to find something to cover herself with.

"What the hell! Why didn't you knock!" Christina yelled.

"Umm... yeah why didn't you?!" The butcher yelled after a minute of thinking. Christina gave him nasty look. "What is that for?!" he said to her. And she just rolled her eyes.

"Um I don't know. I hope you guys are using protection because the way you two were just going you certainly are going to need it." I said laughing.

"How long were you watching us?!" The Butcher questioned.

"Too damn long." I said and walked out the door.

I closed it and I heard Christina scream "I told you now was not the time but no no no you had to didn't you and of course you didn't freaking lock the door!!"

I busted out laughing. I decided to go sit with Mike and talk to him for a while.

"Hey Mike how are you?"

"Fantastic. You?"

"Pretty damn sickened."

"Why is that?"

"My brother and Christina."

"Oh haha yeah that would be kind of gross."

"Uh yeah you don't even know."

"Uhh... I guess not."

"Yeah."

There was a long akward silence.

"Amanda..."

"Yeah?"

"I...really.. ummm...."

"You really umm what?"

"Like you."

Long akward silence again.

"Okay..." I said.

"Umm I have to go. Bye."

"No wait I'm sorry..."

"No you shouldn't be. I should be. You have a great guy like William so I shouldn't be even telling you this."

"Now Mike comeon."

"No."

"Yes."

He reached over and pulled me close to him. Then he kissed me.

"I've got to go. You know how I feel. Bye."

And he walked out of the door leaving me in major shock. I just got kissed by another guy and.... I had actually enjoyed it... Damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Christina because she helped me write it.
You should go check the real Christina out.
her username is: i_love_andy_hurley
thnks!