Status: iKNOW - it's SOO stupid; bear with me kk? READ & REVIEW <3

Panda Bear

I'm moving to Tokyo

"Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready, you nut."

"Are you sure you're always ready?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Are you sure that you're sure you're always ready?"

"HAM!"

"What?"

"Really?"

"I just had to make -"

"Don't say it!"

"Don't say what?"

"That word!"

"What word?" Hami giggled.

"You know what word, Ham." Neko glowered at the giggling Fae.

"Oh, Neko, Neko, I don't! Please, Neko-bear, tell me! What word?" Hami giggled louder.

Neko's glowers flashed into dark glares.

"Oh come on, Neko-bear. So, are you ready?"

Neko growled in his throat and straightened up before walking towards the fallen-over-tree-trunk transformed bridge.

"Wait!"

Neko rolled his naturally glowing eyes and sighed.

"What now? Do you want to know if I'm sure? Is that it? Is that what you want to know? Well here: I'M AS FREAKIN' SURE AS THE GODDESS ARIYA WHEN SHE BLESSED US WITH WINGS! OK? Are you flippin' happy now?!"

"I have to wee, Neko-bear." Hami shoved his bottom lip out in a sad pout.

Neko resisted the urge to smack his forehead and grabbed Hami's hand, dragging him behind a WeeTree, appropriately named as Hami contentedly released the strain on his Fae-bladder.

Neko rolled his eyes and Hami sighed and giggled happily.

"Oh look Neko-bear! Look! It's a HuangMonkei! Let's go follow it! Come on Neko-bear! Hurry!"

"HAMI! WAIT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
-shuffles and fidgets nervously- so? :3