Status: Might not update this week. Sorry... I have a lot of things to do. (This time I mean it lol)

Angel in Disguise

Leave the past in the past, going to find the future

We were laying on Seth's bed face-to-face. It was the last weekend we had together before the season premiere of SNL. I loved my job at SNL and as of right now, I wanted to stay at SNL until the day that I died. But it was funny, cause this was the first time I was starting at SNL without something wrong with me.
“Well, I'm not sure I like you now that you're not damaged,” Seth joked when I mentioned what I was thinking.
“You know you can't resist me,” I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.
“You're right,” Seth did an overly dramatic sigh.
“Seth, can I ask for a favor?” I mumbled softly.
“Anything in the world,” Seth said without pause.
“I want to leave what happened to me for the 'Speak-out' tours, I don't want to talk about what happened the last year in day-to-day life,” I nervously explained.
“If that's what you want sweetie, it's your life,” Seth told me as he kissed the top of my head.
I put my hand on his shoulder.
“No seriously, I don't want to live in the past anymore, I want to find the future,” I explained how I was feeling to him.
“That is the best news I have ever heard,” Seth whispered as I put my chin on his shoulder.
“You know, my past sucks, but my future is great with you in it,” I told him.
“So is mine,” Seth's breath cause goosebumps down my spine.
Life sometimes punches us right in the stomach. Sometimes events from our past comes to haunt us. Life is hard, and sometimes it will bring you to your knees. But sometimes God sends you an Angel in disguise, that will know exactly what you need, and will be there for you until the very end. You just need to know who those angels are, and you can't be afraid to let them in. Cause that Angel in disguise will change your life forever, and for the better. You just have to let them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sad that this is all over! But I'll start posting more of my story 'The Gift of a Friend' since that's all written out. Once the holidays cool down I'll think about starting to write a new fanfic. Hopefully my web show will get off the ground soon. Here is another shameless plug for my twitter.......... Follow me @holleywholly Thanks to everyone who read this.