Status: hai

So Keep Your Hands on Your Chest and Sing With Me, That We Don't Wanna Believe

You and only you, you make my heart feel like you're pulling every string.

I jolted upright and tried to search for my phone which was blaring the lion king.

"Hello?" i yawned into the phone.

"Riannon! Did i wake ya' ? Op sorry love, got some great news!" i head my cousin Chris scream into the phone over the yelling and shouting in the background "Oi you lot keep quiet! Sorry the boys are a lil' roudy but guess what!"

"Chris, do you have any idea what time it is?" i questioned while lying back down on my bed

"I don't care, anyways you better be available on the 19th cause my band, You Me At Six have their first American tour!"

"Oh my gosh Chris that's great!"

"You bet your pretty lil' head it is- look i got to go, the boys are excited to meet you, i told them quite a bit actually- see you in 2 weeks cousin!" and with that the line went dead.

Chris is my one and only cousin, i saw him more as a brother than cousin, throughout our childhood we were always together and since he was 4 months older than me we got along quite well. I last saw him 2 years ago when i first moved to America to start school and here is where i met my 3 best friends. And i must admit i miss him.

I glanced at the time on my phone and groaned, 8am great. I decided to go and make everyone breakfast.

It was around 2 hours before i saw Trixie's zombie walk to the kitchen where i was sitting on the kitchen bench with my pancakes.

"Goodmorning sunshine, how are you? Pancakes are in the oven" i said

I head a mumbled thankyou and after she grabbed her pancakes she sat on the bench with me.

"You guys are going to poison our food with your ass's" We heard Stefanie say walking out her room.

"shitndskf ahjdfmkas" mumbled Trixie

"Don't eat with your mouth full, it's gross" i said just as Trixie opened up her mouth full of pancake and strawberry

"You guys are so immature" said Stefanie from the coffee machine.

We started talking for a while then eventually migrated to the TV where 16 and pregnant was on, along with Trixie's commentary.

"Damn that bitch got huge in like 3 months!!!"

"Why don't i just go get knocked up seriously, i could be making millions that way instead of working at disneyland"

"Oh my lord that guy is beautiful, what are you doing with that pregnant bitch?!"

We started arguing over the control, when Grace finally woke up and made her way to the kitchen.

"Hey guys i have some good news!! Well good for me cause i haven't seen my cousin in 2 years" i announced over Stefanie and Grace's bickering over who was more attractive in The Maine. "My cousin's band are coming on their first American tour! And we're all going to go and see them"

"English guys!" yelled Trixie standing up. "It doesn't matter if they're unattractive the accent makes up for it and they're in a band, stalker Trixie mode"

"Our accents aren't that great" i laughed along with Grace and Stef

"I don't know whether to join you or be scared" mused Grace

We spent the rest of our Sunday hanging around our apartment listening to Trixie's plans.