Status: hai

So Keep Your Hands on Your Chest and Sing With Me, That We Don't Wanna Believe

Sucking.

The two months that the boys had been back in America had flown by. As each day passed, we knew that it was drawing closer and closer to their departure from the States, heading back home. I knew it would suck to seem them leave, especially Dan. I had grown quite attached to him, again, in such a short period of time. I knew it was probably not the smartest thing to do, again, but I couldn’t help it. Just the way he stared at me, made me blush. Never has someone looked at me with such adoring and …. I don’t even know how to explain it. I was practically head over heels for the boy. In my eyes, he was perfect. Being with Dan was a large step up from the previous guy I had been with. It was nice to go to bed with one person, and trust that they would be there in the morning, waking up to you, and not some other chick, with you pushed up against the wall, not even on the bed.
I would be sad to see the others leave too, as I knew how much Riannon, Grace and Trixie adored them.

It was two days before they had to leave. I was sitting on my bed, watching Dan pack up all his things. I refused to help. Partly because I was a lazy ass, but mostly because packing meant leaving. And leaving meant no Dan. And no Dan meant no Dan. And that was not nice. I laughed at him, noting how much of a terrible packer her was.
‘Stop laughing at me, and help meeeeeeeee’ Dan whined, attempting to fit all his clothes into one small suitcase.
‘NOPE! Never!’ I smiled, laughing at him once more as he got angrier and angrier.
‘Can you at least past me my shirt next to you?’
‘Nope! Come and get it!’ I said, picking up his shirt and running out the room. ‘AHAHAHA If you cannot pack your clothes, then you cannot leave and you will have to stay forever!!! YAY!’
I ran down the stairs, and being the klutz that I am, tripped up, rolling to the floor in a fit of laughter.
‘God, woman, I don’t think I have ever met someone who is as clumsy as you are, now give me my shirt’ Said Dan, reaching the bottom of the stairs.
‘Nope, nope, nope!!!’ I wrapped myself into a ball, his shirt gripped to my chest.
The afternoon was pretty much spent like that. I attempted to hide his clothes around my room, but I was too lazy to do a half decent effort, so for some reason, we ended up balling one of his shirts up and playing catch.
‘Stefanie?’
‘Yes, Daniel’
‘What are we?’ I paused, not expecting such a question.
‘You mean as in us right now, right here?’
‘Mmmhhmm.’
I caught his shirt, playing with it in my hands for a minute.
‘What do you want us to be?’ I said, looking at him.
‘Well I’d like to think you are my girlfriend, lover, hunny bunch, snookim, pumpkin pie, cherry top, sweetness-‘
‘Okay you can stop RIGHT there.’ I said, putting my hand over his mouth. ‘You had me at girlfriend.’ I smiled, swapping my hand for my lips.

Later that night, we were all sitting in lounge playing Halo. I was currently versing Riannon, Dan, and Trixie, in a game of capture the flag.
‘Riannon, you suck!’ I said, turning to her and laughing at her defeated face, as once again, I killed her, taking the flag.
‘Yes, yes she does’ replied Max, making Riannon’s face turn a bright shade of red for the next half hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
\m/