Status: hai

So Keep Your Hands on Your Chest and Sing With Me, That We Don't Wanna Believe

I was 16, met you out in Ohio you were only 15 living life by the mile.

October 9th.

The day John Lennon was born, the day The Rolling Stones 1st EP was recorded "Got Live if you Want It" and the day that You me at six were going back home.

It was 2:23am according to my alarm clock and Max and i were just lying in my bed, his arms wrapped around my waist and mine playing with his hair, every now and then he'd place small kisses over my face.

"Don't go, we can run away then Josh would have to find a new guitarist. We can move to.... Greenland!" i smiled in the dark

"Greenland?" he laughed

"Yeah i think they have Llama's there"

"As amazing as that sounds, we'd have to go back eventually" he frowned

We lay there in silence with the occasional sounds of Stef's snoring and crickets, Max drew small circles on my back as i played with his shirt. We heard a knock on my door then it opened which revealed Trixie and Matt holding hands, they moved over to the bed and sat on the end.

"Hey" said Trixie

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" asked Max sitting up

"Same reason you guys aren't i'm guessing" said Matt.

"Hey let's play uno" i said sitting up and grabbing the uno cards from my drawer.

"Strip uno?" winked Max.

"Keep it in your pants" i said as i dealed out the cards.

We played uno for a good 20 minutes with Max's constant swearing and Trixie's arguing, then Stefanie and Dan walked in.

"Gosh you know it's 3am why are you playing uno?" yawned Stefanie making her way to the bed pulling Dan with her, we all shrugged and got back to the game.

"No you have to pick up 6 it's the rules" Trixie exclaimed

"That's not fair!! Then you have to pick up 8" said Max dropping another draw 2.

"Na Uh don't be a sore loser pick up the cards Max!" said Trixie throwing the cards at him.

"Oi don't do that, you made a mess!" he shouted.

"Hey guys!" said Chris from the door, he made his way over to the bed and sat next to me.

"Will you stop with the screaming some of us are actually trying to sleep!" said Grace from the hallway

"Yeah sleeping" whispered Dan, causing us all to laugh.

"I didn't know sleeping involved being on top Grace" said Matt

"Guys don't we all know Josh can't last past half an hour" said Stefanie.

"Oi!!" screamed Josh causing all to double our laughter.

We gave up on uno and decided to put a movie in on my tv, eventually Josh and Grace joined us and we all got comfortable on my bed watching The Wizard of Oz.

"click your heels three times and say i want to go home"

"Don't click your heels Max" i mumbled against his chest.

"Don't worry baby, i won't" he muttered back kissing my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was the first to wake up again at 9am, i saw everyone sprawled out on the bed, Matt and Chris were cuddling on the floor with Trixie on the bed, Stef and Dan were sitting against the wall sleeping in eachothers arms and Grace and Josh were no where to be seen.
I yawned and looked over at Max who was still sleeping, i kissed his jaw which caused him to move abit.

"Wake up Maxy" i whispered in his ear, i kissed his neck and collarbone.

"Nooo sleep" he mumbled pulling me closer, i laughed against his chest as i slapped him hard on the arm which caused him to yelp.

"Riannon why" he whined, i just laughed and kissed his nose.

We made our way past the sleeping bodies, Max put Matts hand on Chris' junk and the other on his chest, we giggled as we made our way out the room and downstairs. The first thing i saw was 8 bags surrounding the front door, i sighed and Max kissed my hand.

"We have a few hours left together come on love"

It felt like a blur the past hour, the rest came down for breakfast and it was quiet as we all munched on our poptarts in silence, Chris called up his family and gave me the phone to speak to my aunt and uncle whom i haven't seen in 5 years, i suddenly felt homesick and decided to call my mother.

"Maybe you should come home for Christmas yeah darling?" i remembered her saying.

It was still a blur the ride to airport, until we actually had to say goodbye, i held onto Max the entire time refusing to let go. We made our way to the terminals and it was time.

"This isn't goodbye love" he whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh